Magan Medical Clinic, Inc. was founded in 1919 by Dr. W.P. Magan, Sr. From 1923 to 1967 the Clinic was located at 155 West College Street, Covina, California. However, continued expansion of the practice made it necessary to move to a larger facility, and the Clinic moved to its present address October 1, 1967. Again, in 1989, the Clinic expanded the building to its current size. The Clinic building is designed to facilitate efficient service to the patient with the greatest convenience to the physicians and the employees.
In 1978, the Clinic opened a satellite office in Diamond Bar, California and continues to maintain a practice there. Diamond Bar offers Family Practice and Pediatrics five days per week. Magan and the Lawson Medical Group merged in 1993.
In 1990, Magan joined forces with Southland Pediatrics, and we now maintain a satellite office in La Verne, California. Family Practice was added during 1993 to serve more patients in the La Verne area. – less–ZoomInfo