Magan Medical Clinic

Magan Medical Clinic Employer Reviews

Nice working environment.
LVN (Former Employee), Covina, CAJuly 9, 2014
Pros: nice working environment.
Management is very supportive. Working environment is good. Co-workers are nice to work with.
Family enviorment
Medical Assistant ll (Former Employee), Covina, CAJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: happy place to work
Cons: upper management not on target with employees
Great staff, hard working,caring. team players we all helped each other best place to work very committed to providing excellent care to all patients.very proud to have work there.
Patient First, Caring Environment for patient's well being.
Customer Relations Representative (Current Employee), Covina, CAAugust 11, 2013
Pros: provided with ice cream friday's once a month, free lunch trucks quarterly
A great place to work for. Employees get excellent training therefore the help and care that can be offered to a patient is quality and compationate service in a very professional manner. The co-workers are great to work with aswell as awesome team players and helpfull to one another. If any question's arise that help might be needed you can most definitely – more... count on your co-workers or management aswell to get the help you need in order to best assist the patient and provide great quality service. – less
Excellent growth Opportunities
Medical Assistant II- OB/GYN (Former Employee), San Dimas, CAJune 24, 2013
Pros: fast paced, empoyment recognistion
Cons: too far for me to continue my employment
I enjoyed working for this company. They are very family oriented and management takes care of their employees. Yes, my days were busy and sometimes stressful but nothing I couldn't handle. CO workers were always there and willing to help out if needed as I was for them.
good
records clerk (Former Employee), in records deptJuly 27, 2012
Pros: great boss and nice oc-workers
Cons: low pay
Friendly place to work, nice people to work with. Hardest part was only part time.