Magan Medical Clinic Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Busy medical clinic with lots of respondsibilities.
Medical Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAOctober 13, 2014
I currently float from front desk, to measuring vitals and rooming patients to back office. I am able to do EKGs, urine dips, nebulizer treatments, administer injections, reschedule patients, explain doctors orders, enter orders such as labs, x-ray, and specialist orders. I write authorization request and submit them along with following up on the authorizations.
I have assisted operations manager in hiring new medical assistants. After they are hired I trained them to be efficient and professional.
Pros
eight years seinority and and friendships.
Cons
clinic is in covina.
Nice working environment.
LVN (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAJuly 9, 2014
Management is very supportive. Working environment is good. Co-workers are nice to work with.
Pros
nice working environment.
Family enviorment
Medical Assistant ll (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAJanuary 31, 2014
Great staff, hard working,caring. team players we all helped each other best place to work very committed to providing excellent care to all patients.very proud to have work there.
Pros
happy place to work
Cons
upper management not on target with employees
Patient First, Caring Environment for patient's well being.
Customer Relations Representative (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAAugust 11, 2013
A great place to work for. Employees get excellent training therefore the help and care that can be offered to a patient is quality and compationate service in a very professional manner. The co-workers are great to work with aswell as awesome team players and helpfull to one another. If any question's arise that help might be needed you can most definitely count on your co-workers or management aswell to get the help you need in order to best assist the patient and provide great quality service.
Pros
provided with ice cream friday's once a month, free lunch trucks quarterly
Excellent growth Opportunities
Medical Assistant II- OB/GYN (Former Employee) –  San Dimas, CAJune 24, 2013
I enjoyed working for this company. They are very family oriented and management takes care of their employees. Yes, my days were busy and sometimes stressful but nothing I couldn't handle. CO workers were always there and willing to help out if needed as I was for them.
Pros
fast paced, empoyment recognistion
Cons
too far for me to continue my employment
good
records clerk (Former Employee) –  in records deptJuly 27, 2012
Friendly place to work, nice people to work with. Hardest part was only part time.
Pros
great boss and nice oc-workers
Cons
low pay

4.5