Magan Medical Clinic Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great company to work for with great benefits.
Medical Records Tech III (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAJanuary 10, 2017
I loved working with all the doctors at Magan Medical Clinic. I enjoyed helping my co-workers locate documents when needed. Unfortunately, Medical records downsized when they converted to electronic records.
Cons
Medical record had to downsize.
Wonderful people and a great place to work.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Covina, CANovember 26, 2016
Magan was a great place to work with wonderful doctors and co-workers. I would still be there if it wasn't for our relocation to the state of Tennessee, which my husband and I have greatly desired to do for some time. Magan provided to me an excellent environment in which to enhance both my skills and knowledge in the medical field. It was a satisfying and challenging job situation that I always found to be most stimulating and rewarding. I have missed it very much and, in particular, have missed being employed in general, although it's only been for a short time. It is my greatest desire to become employed again as quickly as possible with an organization as accomplished as Magan Medical Clinic.
Multi-Specialty clinic always striving to fulfill patients needs.
Medical Collector (Current Employee) –  Covina, CANovember 2, 2016
Enjoyable atmosphere, always setting goals for employees, while being rewarded and acknowledged. I appreciate the daily routine, we always have new goals and our management is very hands on.
Pros
Accommodating in regards to schedules and personal time off.
Fast pace, busy clinic
LVN (Former Employee) –  Internal Medicine DepartmentOctober 11, 2016
Magan Medical Clinic is a well established, multi-specialty clinic in Covina, CA. Majority of the patients have been coming to Magan for over 20 years. The same can be said of its employees.

The clinic is busy and fast paced. I have learned to manage my time and resources to meet the demanding needs of my patients.

I liked most about Magan is that we strictly follow company protocols thus, creating a smooth work flow. I enjoy all my co-workers. We help and assist each other to promote patient safety and excellent care.
Pros
Work appreciation such as free lunches, recognition awards
Cons
Not enough resources to meet the growing needs of the community
productive and caring workplace, i have enjoyed working with many different providers and meeting very caring staff.
Team Leader/Medical Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAApril 24, 2015
my daily activities involve bringing patients back for vital signs and imputing into the EHR. Booking appointments, get authorizations for medications and office procedures. faxing reports to outside physcians. Work with cowrkers to give the best care possible and help follow hippa guidelines. Hardest part of job is trying to get approvals with insurances for medications and procedures. I really enjoy the one on one time helping patients get the best care.
Pros
great workplace to learn different specialtys
Cons
insurance requires to much paperwork
Busy medical clinic with lots of respondsibilities.
Medical Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAOctober 13, 2014
I currently float from front desk, to measuring vitals and rooming patients to back office. I am able to do EKGs, urine dips, nebulizer treatments, administer injections, reschedule patients, explain doctors orders, enter orders such as labs, x-ray, and specialist orders. I write authorization request and submit them along with following up on the authorizations.
I have assisted operations manager in hiring new medical assistants. After they are hired I trained them to be efficient and professional.
Pros
Eight years seinority and and friendships.
Cons
Clinic is in Covina.
Nice working environment.
LVN (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAJuly 9, 2014
Management is very supportive. Working environment is good. Co-workers are nice to work with.
Pros
Nice working environment.
Family enviorment
Medical Assistant ll (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAJanuary 31, 2014
Great staff, hard working,caring. team players we all helped each other best place to work very committed to providing excellent care to all patients.very proud to have work there.
Pros
happy place to work
Cons
upper management not on target with employees
Patient First, Caring Environment for patient's well being.
Customer Relations Representative (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAAugust 11, 2013
A great place to work for. Employees get excellent training therefore the help and care that can be offered to a patient is quality and compationate service in a very professional manner. The co-workers are great to work with aswell as awesome team players and helpfull to one another. If any question's arise that help might be needed you can most definitely count on your co-workers or management aswell to get the help you need in order to best assist the patient and provide great quality service.
Pros
provided with Ice cream friday's once a month, free lunch trucks quarterly
Excellent growth Opportunities
Medical Assistant II- OB/GYN (Former Employee) –  San Dimas, CAJune 24, 2013
I enjoyed working for this company. They are very family oriented and management takes care of their employees. Yes, my days were busy and sometimes stressful but nothing I couldn't handle. CO workers were always there and willing to help out if needed as I was for them.
Pros
fast paced, empoyment recognistion
Cons
too far for me to continue my employment
good
records clerk (Former Employee) –  in records deptJuly 27, 2012
Friendly place to work, nice people to work with. Hardest part was only part time.
Pros
great boss and nice oc-workers
Cons
low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Magan Medical Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9