Now hiring full-time interior repair and reconditioning tech to service local auto dealerships throughout the Atlanta market. We are a national leader in automotive reconditioning and are looking for an upbeat, self-motivated individual with a desire to learn and be part of a growing team. Will train. Must have valid driver’s license with a clean driving record. For more information please visit our website at www.myinteriormagic.com.
- Interior techs perform work specified on repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and standards (i.e. leather/cloth seat repair, carpet stain removal, headlight renewal, wheel restoration, total interior overhaul, etc.)
- Techs survey the vehicle to see what repairs need to be made
- Techs identify opportunities to obtain additional repair business
- Continuously learn new techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast of rapidly changing technology.
- Ensure regulatory compliance (OSHA and EPA)
- Training will include a 3-4 week paid training session in North Carolina.
Interior Magic’s Commitment to You:
- Every tech gets their own vehicle stocked with needed supplies!
- Family-owned and operated
- We want to further your career and have you grow with us
- Competitive compensation package
- Open door policy with management
- A Professional and Respectful Work Environment
Join our winning interior technician team! Apply today!