Magic Memories USA LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
No experience necessary is not a factual statement.
Reject (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 28, 2017
Applied for a job, no photography experience required was listed in the job listing, but in a strange twist, I received an email back from the company saying they would pursue candidates with more relevant backgrounds.

How strange is that?
Pros
Says no experience required.
Cons
Experience is required, what's the word for when you say something that's not true?
Personal Favorites Get Advancement
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 30, 2017
I am a very friendly person who loved working for Magic Memories but people who got advancement where who ever the Human resource management like outside of work I worked for the company for two years I left because of highly unfair rehiring of a supervisor who left the company for reasons unknown a position that could have been filled by me. The fun thing about the job was it was relaxed and meet people from all over the world. I learned to take quality good pictures and speak bits and pieces of Portuguese and German. A typical day is me singing along to the songs they are playing maybe do a little dance since I was one of the best salesmen they started me to work the sales floor and greet people getting off the ride and asking it they took pictures with us if they said yes and would like to see I showed it to them in my own way of presentation rather by song or dance or I be the photographer and take awesome pictures so the sale can be completed. The hardest part was mean attitude guest or people who tried to bargaining the set price of the merchandise.
Pros
Freedom of expression
Cons
Favoritism
Very unorganized
Front Line Photographer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 28, 2017
Thus company is very unorganized. They may be a new company but there's still a lot of unnecessary problems that go on. The management teams treats employees as if they are children. They don't post the schedule until the last minute. Just very unorganized as a whole. You don't get recognized for your hard work.
Pros
Pay, scenery
Cons
Short breaks. Doesn't tell you about benefits. Unorganized. Unfair.

Want to know more about Magic Memories USA LLC?

Ask a question