Deliver Highest Level of Service to our International and Domestic International Brokers via complete ownership of the International orders and driving timely Supply Chain alignment and execution to meet customer Order Requirements.
- Direct Interaction with Customers in Latin America and USA (Export Brokers)
- Order Review and alignment with Sales Price Breakdown Sheets (Proformas)
- Cross-functional understanding and navigation through the Planning, Operations, International Logistics, & Procurment departments for successful execution of an international Order
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to work in a fast environment and maintain composure when dealing with International Customers in Spanish Language
- Ability to work comfortably with various types of Letters of Credit
- Ability to work comfortably with International Freight Forwarders and Optimize Costs
- Extensive use of Microsoft Excel to manage order Data and Pending orders in addition to Service-Level Metrics reporting
- Extensive use of ChemPax (ERP) for Order Management and Fulfillment
- IMDG Training a plus
- Advanced Fluency Level Spanish Speaking and Writing Required.