Magna Legal Services

Magna Legal Services Employer Reviews

Best legal services company in the world!!!
Videographer (Current Employee), PhiladelphiaMay 13, 2013
Pros: involved partners, freindly employess, free lunch on wednesday, good benefits, 401k, too many more to list!
I love working for Magna Legal Services! I have been employed here for 2 years and can not find one bad thing to say about the company. All of the partners and employees are nice, courteous, and professional. All around great place to work.

May 20, 2013

As this website exists to assist people seeking employment, writing something that is completely contradictory to how the company actually runs is extremely unhelpful and is false representation - especially when you are pressured to do so by management. As a previous employee of Magna, I will write an ACCURATE depiction of the company due to the complete lack of truthfulness in this ridiculous assessment.

This is the worst run company I've ever worked for...
Director of Hospitality/Receptionist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: wednesdays free lunch
Cons: the bosses curse at you and use foul language and treat their employees like dirt.
Too many people wanting to be the top boss, pulling their employees in opposite directions. No one ever gets a raise and there isn't much chance to advance.

About Magna Legal Services

Magna Legal Services is a full-service litigation support company with offices in New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Edison and Egg – Read more