Magna Legal Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Nice People to work with
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 3, 2017
• Comprised graphics to work with trial technology and jury consulting presentation
• Partnered with Art Director and Project Managers to develop internal and external marketing concerns
• Collaborated with Vice President of Sales to create primary visual communications for engagements and conferences such as logos, post cards, Flyers, Takeaways, PowerPoint presentations, media graphics, magazine ads, event presentations, Social representations ads and web design layouts. And of the process pre-press management (outsourcing, proofing, ordering, and going on press checks to printers)
Pros
Free Lunches, Gym Memeberships
Cons
Worked long weekends
My Review
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 27, 2017
My typical day would be scheduling depositions and answering any questions the client may have and tending to any last minute emergency.

I enjoyed the fast paced work environment.
Enjoyed time at Magna
Internship (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 17, 2016
I had a summer internship with Magna during the summer of 2014 and had a great experience with both the staff as well as the management. Magna provides a very professional work environment to all employees. I was able to learn a lot during my time at Magna Legal Services.
Great job for the experienced and the inexperienced
scheduling coordinator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 8, 2015
I worked at Magna for a year after I graduated from college and gained a lot out of the opportunity. Although the job was stressful at times, the day flew by because I was able to always keep busy. I gained and strengthened multiple skills such as customer service, organization, computer and patience. The job was the perfect opportunity for me to get on my feet after graduating and get my foot in to the corporate world. I left Magna because I decided to go back to college to pursue my dream career in the medical field. My coworkers and bosses were completely understanding and to this day I still hold close relationships with many of them. I actually went back to visit twice since I left and was welcomed with a ton of smiles and hugs.
Pros
Great coworkers, free lunch on Wednesday, prime center city location, appreciative clients, bonuses
Cons
Some days it's too busy to take a break, but the company always pays for your lunch if that's the case
All around great company with professional workplace
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 8, 2015
Working for Magna Legal Services was an incredible opportunity. The partners are very dedicated to what they do and everyone is very professional. Also, the company works together as a team which is why they are extremely successful. I have not one complaint about Magna. They helped me grow in many different areas. Magna Legal Services treats their employees very well. I have worked for numerous offices and have never been treated the way that I have at Magna. They show appreciation to their employees.
Pros
Free Lunch on Wednesday!
Awful work environment
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 24, 2015
Sleazy management practices, hostile work environments and practically no time off.
Little room for advancement, depressed co-workers
Good opportunity to learn more about my Craft
Lead 3d | motion design (Current Employee) –  New YorkDecember 2, 2014
The greatest things about Magna is the opportunity to increase your skill level and knowledge of your personal craft since almost every project was something different. management in still growing and learning how to be more efficient. the hardest part of the job is finding time to live outside of it.
dont bother
Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 15, 2014
dont bother if you want progression or pay increase. poor management by the high ups
Best legal services company in the world!!!
Videographer (Current Employee) –  PhiladelphiaMay 13, 2013
I love working for Magna Legal Services! I have been employed here for 2 years and can not find one bad thing to say about the company. All of the partners and employees are nice, courteous, and professional. All around great place to work.
Pros
Involved partners, freindly employess, free lunch on Wednesday, good benefits, 401k, too many more to list!
Cons
This is the worst run company I've ever worked for...
Director of Hospitality/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 9, 2013
Too many people wanting to be the top boss, pulling their employees in opposite directions. No one ever gets a raise and there isn't much chance to advance.
Pros
wednesdays free lunch
Cons
the bosses curse at you and use foul language and treat their employees like dirt.