We are currently seeking individuals qualified for working with our Social Media Coordinator. We seek individuals who are team players, creative thinkers and self starters, who are goal and detail-oriented and have an affinity for working with people. These individuals are responsible and have ambition to progress in a team environment and extremely fast paced atmosphere. This position is great for current students or recent graduates who are building their resume.
- Knowledge of all social media platforms required
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to the home building industry
- Must be a quick learner, ready to dive into SEO, social media, and analytics
- We are willing to teach if you are willing to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Some receptionist responsibilities required
- Website updating required
- Great phone etiquette is a must, as well as the ability to work in a professional work area
- Graphic Design knowledge is a plus!
*Email your resume to attached, no phone calls please.