Magnolia Management Employee Reviews

Awesome Company to work for!
FT - Referral Processing Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MD 21740June 3, 2016
I have been employed with JAM Property Management Company for approximately 7 years as a part-time employee. I have been given the privilege to work as a part-time office manager. I enjoy handling tenant concerns and the administrative function of my job. Unfortunately it's only part-time and does not carry any benefits
Pros
Free Lunch Occasionally
Cons
Irate Tenants and no benefits
Nice place, good care given; but horrible facility to work for
CNA (Former Employee) –  Shippensburg , PAAugust 24, 2014
Management only cares about $$$. Staff are chronically short handed and forced to work overtime! Horrible place to work but nice facility otherwise. No options for advancement and no incentive to stay! After 8 years of service I barely got $1 raise combined over the years!!!
Pros
Teamwork as far as CNA's
Cons
Management only cares about $$$ not staff.
Loving care for the elderly
Medicare Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Opelousas, LAJuly 22, 2013
Working with the elderly truly makes my day a happy one. Knowing that all my energy that is spent on work, is all worth it, in a full day's work. Healthcare comes with an abundance of paperwork, but it is all to protect and make sure the elderly is taken care of.
Good Company
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDJanuary 2, 2013
Good atmosphere to work in, very patient individuals. Co workers are great. A typical day would involved talking to residents and families, filling out surveys.
Pros
1 hr lunch, teamwork filled atmosphere
Cons
meetings with the president are very intense
Nice Company to work for
Director of Nursing Services (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAOctober 31, 2012
Nice company to work for, they have a great education department. They could trim down their P&P some, if not alot. They have consultants after consultants, coming in to evaluate the facilities, which is good, but you will spend most of your time answering consultant reports, instead of overseeing the staff, and trying to figure out what policy you are suppose to be using, because there is a policy for everything. Overall, the educational system they have is the best of the LTC's you will see in the South.
Pros
great educational system for department heads, best of ltc's in south
Cons
to many policies and procedures
challenging environment
Regional Operations Director- MD/PA (Current Employee) –  MD/PAOctober 1, 2012
Very results driven. Company is very focused on processes and implementation. Technology driven with a goal of being cutting edge for long term care.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Magnolia Management. Our community is ready to answer.

Magnolia Management Reviews by Location