Magnolia Management Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
I liked my job but not the operation.
Senior Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDJune 29, 2017
The employees were not treated fairly. The workers were dedicated. The company owns 5 nursing homes four in Maryland and one in PA.

The company is now sold.
Very clean, most of the staff care about the residents
Licensed Nursing Home Adminisrator (Former Employee) –  MississippiAugust 12, 2016
Meetings during the day with staff,reviewing census and developing plans for marketing. Company very policy oriented. Co-workers did their jobs and for the most part cared about the residents. The upper management from the corporate office has a tendency to have favorites especially with the DON. They do not listen to the employees concerns they have with the DON. The hardest part of the job was losing the residents to death.I enjoyed and loved the residents and their families. I enjoyed seeing them smile.
Pros
Great with policies and procedures being consistent throughout the company
Cons
Not listening to residents, staff or families when they have concerns but saying what they think is politically correct.
Awesome Company to work for!
FT - Referral Processing Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MD 21740June 3, 2016
I have been employed with JAM Property Management Company for approximately 7 years as a part-time employee. I have been given the privilege to work as a part-time office manager. I enjoy handling tenant concerns and the administrative function of my job. Unfortunately it's only part-time and does not carry any benefits
Pros
Free Lunch Occasionally
Cons
Irate Tenants and no benefits
Nice place, good care given; but horrible facility to work for
CNA (Former Employee) –  Shippensburg , PAAugust 24, 2014
Management only cares about $$$. Staff are chronically short handed and forced to work overtime! Horrible place to work but nice facility otherwise. No options for advancement and no incentive to stay! After 8 years of service I barely got $1 raise combined over the years!!!
Pros
Teamwork as far as CNA's
Cons
Management only cares about $$$ not staff.
Loving care for the elderly
Medicare Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Opelousas, LAJuly 22, 2013
Working with the elderly truly makes my day a happy one. Knowing that all my energy that is spent on work, is all worth it, in a full day's work. Healthcare comes with an abundance of paperwork, but it is all to protect and make sure the elderly is taken care of.
Good Company
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDJanuary 2, 2013
Good atmosphere to work in, very patient individuals. Co workers are great. A typical day would involved talking to residents and families, filling out surveys.
Pros
1 hr lunch, teamwork filled atmosphere
Cons
meetings with the president are very intense
Nice Company to work for
Director of Nursing Services (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAOctober 31, 2012
Nice company to work for, they have a great education department. They could trim down their P&P some, if not alot. They have consultants after consultants, coming in to evaluate the facilities, which is good, but you will spend most of your time answering consultant reports, instead of overseeing the staff, and trying to figure out what policy you are suppose to be using, because there is a policy for everything. Overall, the educational system they have is the best of the LTC's you will see in the South.
Pros
great educational system for department heads, best of ltc's in south
Cons
to many policies and procedures
challenging environment
Regional Operations Director- MD/PA (Current Employee) –  MD/PAOctober 1, 2012
Very results driven. Company is very focused on processes and implementation. Technology driven with a goal of being cutting edge for long term care.