Magnolia Manor Employee Reviews

Keep moving cause working here will be your worst mistake ever
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAFebruary 8, 2017
This WAS the worst place I have ever worked in my life. The management staff are so unprofessional. They are under staff and over worked and under paid. Instead of appreciating the staff that do come and work they just make your work load harder. Everybody has an attitude and always c0mplaining. i would not work here or leave my family in this type of place.
Pros
N/A
Cons
everything
Aggressive Work Place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Americus, GAFebruary 9, 2017
The job had its ups and downs as any job will. In my experience more downs than ups, we were short staff majority of the time and over worked. I appreciate the experience that I received from the job, but have no intentions on reentering that type of work place.
Pros
the schedule was great along with the ability to put in paid leave days every couple of months
Cons
short staff, over worked, low pay for worked being done
Poor management, rude and racist staff
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, GAJanuary 24, 2017
The administrator is rude and does not care about the residents nor staff. The whole kitchen staff is a hot mess. If you decide to work in the kitchen it will be filled with drama. I learned that Caucasian people are privileged at this job. They could be stealing food from the company, and the African Americans would still get treated unfairly. I do not think anyone would want to work with a company that was ok with workers bring their children to work. This company will not be open for long with all the lawsuits coming there way. Stay away if you want your peace and happiness.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Low Pay and Racist Staff
fun place to work love love love the residents friendly administration great hours loves family all around great place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaNovember 17, 2016
Friendly staff fun love residents and family members great hours people who really care great staff to work with best administration I've ever worked with very understanding classy hard working group of people who really care about the residents and staff family oriented
Pros
friendly
Cons
cencus
Historical Wisdom
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Americus, GADecember 5, 2016
A place that's giving care to its residents as well to their employees. Provisional to their residents in having it feeling like a secured home in being more than just a personal health caregiver to them. Employees has great health insurance packages and 401k.
Pros
Free lunch for a week, great workman comp. job advancement
Cons
None for me
Horrible Place to work!
Restorative CNA (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAFebruary 25, 2017
Always under staffed which left a CNA to have 15 residents to take care of. Residents were not able to receive proper care due to the staffing issues. LPNs and RNs were lazy and did not provide any help. Very low pay and often too busy to take a lunch break. Never again!!!!!! Go back to school!!
work for someone who appreciates you
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, GAMarch 9, 2017
I have worked for the Richmond Hill campus for 10 yr and I can tell you this is a place where you are appreciated. Residents and coworkers appreciate you. Management even appreciates you. Nice place to work.
Pros
Stability
Cons
benefit package isn't the best
Great place to seek advancement
CNA/CMA (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, GAMarch 2, 2017
I worked for Magnolia Manor for several years. I received training for higher positions and was promoted and my coworker just got promoted. A great place to work. Mangers care about staff and residents.
Pros
Job advancement
Cons
None that I can think of
maintance tech
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Americus, GAMarch 24, 2017
a typical day at work always consisted of taking care of the building, and anything that was asked of me and any other employee. the hardest part of the job would be getting attached to the residents.
Pros
nice work enviroment
Cons
short breaks
Poor p
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, GAJanuary 2, 2017
The worst job I ever had .poor pay rate . There want you to work hard with very little pay. There need to shut this place down . The department head don't care nothing about there employees. Poor management there talk you like a dog . Don't do it its not worth it .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Low pay

Want to know more about Magnolia Manor?

Ask a question
I was the medical records clerk, aided in scheduing, and order tracking from phsicians
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSSeptember 20, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed y co-workers. I learned time cards, payroll, medical charts, employee charts, Medicaid processes, and maintained chart rooms, and supply orders.
Pros
Working with a great team, always leaning something new.
Cons
Our company was bouht out and I was the one of four to be let go.
Hard day
License Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJanuary 1, 2017
A typical day a work was always stressful because employees had no concern about the work and there was always a lot of call in and no showed which put more workload on the shift nurse that was on duty
Pros
GOOD PAY
Cons
no job security
Great entrance job into the medical field
CERTIFIED NURING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Americus, GADecember 30, 2016
I enjoyed this job the when I was there. My patients always brightened my day. My love and care for other people is what lead me to this job. I have a passion for helping people.
Nursing
Resident Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Americus, GAJanuary 16, 2017
Be prepared for it when you sign up. It sounds easy but you enjpy the clients there. I love all mones but you have days that it is going to be rough but you just have to manage it.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
my view of good work ethics
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCNovember 7, 2016
the most enjoyable part of any job is being able to show your appreciation by giving the best professional work performance you can by ensuring the customers of good quality care and helping the buissness grow
The place was okay.
Liaison (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAMarch 1, 2017
The people there were great, however the management was bad. They were not caring about staff or resident. There were some supervisors that went above and beyond, but not many.
Very organized place
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee) –  Groves, TXFebruary 6, 2017
The coworkers are wonderful, the children are well behaved, they are taught about the Lord, and most of the parents are respectable.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
No Breaks
It's decent
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Inman, SCOctober 27, 2016
This was an enjoyable job, but they receive lots of lawsuits for mistreatment. Little mistakes in the kitchen could end up sending a patient to the hospital or even lead to death.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
a couple of childish employees
Good workplace .No room for much advancement.
LPN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Americus, GAAugust 19, 2016
I like to know where I am working on a paticular day and that is subject to be changed at any paticular time. I like knowing where I am working and if you tell me that's where I am working that is where I expect to be during my whole shift .
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Never know what unit you may work on .
Very skilled place for nurses and other employes.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAOctober 26, 2016
Highly skilled place to work. Best place I ever worked. It was like a second home to me. Reminds why I became a Certified Nursing Assistant.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Magnolia Manor. Our community is ready to answer.