Magnolia Manor Employee Reviews

CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buena Vista, GAJanuary 11, 2018
It’s very organized and put together it’s really a nice small place to start your career out. They will love you and you will love them. Clean and the people are great . Pays good and hours are good and you get over time.
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
Extra hours
high risk
floor staff (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJanuary 7, 2018
There are not enough staff to do the work that the patients need. Everybody works so hard, but there isn't enough of us. Management walks out the door at 4 oclock and don't care about the patients or the staff
nice and clean environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LADecember 1, 2017
don't have enough staff, clean environment, need to pay more, pro rate our pay which I don't think is right. needs 12 hour shift are something so we can get a full check.
did not like it
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCNovember 20, 2017
This was a nursing home and I did not enjoy working here one bit because the other aides that worked here did not do their jobs well s the resident where always sitting in there urine and stuff and I was really bad neglect anfd cant stand that.
Horrible place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAOctober 30, 2017
Too much work for little pay. Too much favoritism and management is beyond horrible. They always run the good employees out the door. No structure or organization either. This job made me cry many times and all dealing with nasty and ugly management and co workers. I left because I could no longer deal with working in that environment.
Pros
Cons
Nasty and lazy employees and unreliable and pathetic management
Cna
Patient Care Technician/CNA (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCOctober 26, 2017
this was a good job but the pay was not worth the drive I had to do. hey need to rise the pay and maybe the turn over will not happen . I left for better pay closer to home.
Productive workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Magnolia, AROctober 25, 2017
Making sure I took time to make sure that my patient everyday want and needs was well taking care of. Also made sure my duties where exactly what each patient expected.
decline
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAOctober 5, 2017
Declined to respond. Everything is normal. Pros and Cons just like any job/company. I love the residents and helping people at every capacity and look forward to helping someone each day.
Poor Management
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Groves, TXSeptember 30, 2017
A typical work day here is you come in, find out which section you are in, try to make rounds on the residents with the previous shift, but they are nowhere to be found, you are always short handed, because the managers and upper staff do not appreciate anything you do. They complain that things are not getting done, but they expect one person to work the entire hall without any help at all.
Pros
Plenty OT
Cons
Short handed
having fun with patients
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Groves, TXSeptember 20, 2017
Prep for the day and help others if behind in there work the management was very helpful it was very pleasant washing dishes sometimes with no help getting to no other people
very busy facility
Social Service Director (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaSeptember 13, 2017
facilities are taking more individual with complex issues from wound care, additional medical problems and more psychotropic medications because of this these residents require more 1:1 time and inventions with trained social workers one social worker for 88 resident little too much.
Pros
friendly helpful employees
Cons
No back up for Social Services Dept.
Very productive place, company had much to offer
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCAugust 16, 2017
Very productive place. Love to work well with others. Love to learn new jobs. I am willing to gain next experience and is willing to try and gain management experience.
Beautiful environment
Resident aide (Former Employee) –  Lutz, FLAugust 14, 2017
Beautiful environment, while I was employed they had a good system that seemed to work. You had some downtown but the day went by fast when you work with a good team that's getting things done. It's a family atmosphere, for the most part I had a very good experience working here.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Sometimes work load can be heavy but it's all part of the job
Cooking
Cook (Current Employee) –  Americus, GAJuly 21, 2017
Preparing food. Superving peoples. Puree food baking food mech soft waitress. Pour drink specials diets been a supervision. Cooking elderly and staffs
Too much work for little pay
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 8, 2017
Not enough staff to for what they were asking employees to do. We never had enough staff, some of the CNA's were nice to work with. The nurses were ok, they would help if it was needed. They stated in orientation that they are all for continuing education but didn't work with school schedule. That is the reason why I left Magnolia Manor.
Dietary aid
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Inman, SCJuly 8, 2017
It was a fun experience working for the company. I loved the people I worked with; as well as, the patients in the nursing home. Magnoila manor is a well company.
Productive work place with good patients and there families great staff to work with.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Americus, GAJune 20, 2017
It was a fun staff to work with because we worked as a team the patients was good and pleasant peoples to help there was the best peoples to be around and to see how often family would come out to be with there love ones.
Pros
To work and help older peoples was good and a great thing to do.
Cons
Having to work on Sundays to miss going to church.
Best place I've ever worked
Administrator in Training/RN (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 20, 2017
The administrator went above and beyond for the residents and staff daily. High standards of care were always expected and given. Friendly atmosphere. Residents enjoyed living here. Co-workers worked well together.
Great place with great people
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Shippensburg, PAJune 16, 2017
I loved working here. There were a lot of friendly people to work with and the job itself kept me busy. I loved he type of work I did and trained numerous people on that position
poor management, high turn over, constantly short staffed
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Saint Simons Island, GAJune 6, 2017
management will leave you hanging if short staffed (which is always), a lot of power struggle, does not pay CNAs well for work demanded, poor moral due to indifferent manangement
Pros
decent pay for nurses
Cons
management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Magnolia Manor. Our community is ready to answer.