Magnolia Manor

Magnolia Manor Employer Reviews

awful job to much drama
Certified Nursing Assistant / Med. Tech (Former Employee), richmond hill, gaSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: free lunches, great residents
Cons: bad managers, to much drama caused by managers
I loved working with the residents, But had no use for management. They didn't attend to residents like they should have. And treated employees badly, the pay was awful, and was very stressful work environment, They have good employees but bad management. They need to hire new managers that treat employees a lot different and help make the residents – more... happy. – less
magnolia manor
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Spartanburg, SCSeptember 15, 2014
I love taking care of the residents of magnolia manor. i believe if the facility was correctly and efficiently staffed it would be a better environment to work in. This would also help us to better care for our residents. The pay rate is also on the very low end of any pay scale.
it was productive and a fun work place and we had many of activities for our patients.
certified nursing assistant (Former Employee), Magnolia, ARSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: we had free lunch and great benefits
Cons: working short staffed and losing patients.
A typical day at work was great a lot of times i wasn't ready to go home. This is the place i started out at and received my certified nursing license and getting to know and meeting a lot of people from so many different places.I learned about how many aides it takes to work each shift/hall. and I learned to really keep my patients in good spirits – more... even if I was having a bad day. the hardest part of the job was when we had two or more call ins that mean teaming up with who we had there but we still got the job done. the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know my patients and co workers.and they getting to know me and keeping them happy and maintaining a good living environment for them. – less
a loving caring cna
cna/ activities asst (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCAugust 29, 2014
provide help to the elderly in a nursing home setting while ensure safety
Unorganized from management down
Assist residents (Current Employee), Columbus, GAAugust 19, 2014
Cons: horrible eperience, would not refer anyone
This is by far the worse company I have worked for. We were over worked and extremely under paid. The moral was low, and the management was completely unprofessional.
Horrible place to work
LPN (Former Employee), americus, gaAugust 11, 2014
Cons: poor management, abuse of powers, racism
Horrible place to work. Placed residents who were isolation precautions in rooms with residents who are not. Did not implement universal precautions. Management was rude , they would lie to protect themselves. There was to much dishonesty.
Family-like staff
Certified Nurse Aide (Former Employee), Jefferson, TXAugust 11, 2014
The facility is an older building that hasn't had many upgrades over the years. There are no benefits available to the staff. Raises are hard to come by. HOWEVER, the staff there are amazing and they treat everyone like family. Couldn't ask for better people to share 8 hours or more with.
Great workplace.
Volunteer (Current Employee), Spartanburg, SCAugust 7, 2014
Great patients. Wonderful staff. Learned so much about the nursing field. Hardest part of the job was not getting attached to the patients. The best part was getting to spend time with the patients and improve their quality of life.
LPN (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSAugust 4, 2014
I loved the atmosphere it was set up for the elderly to fit their needs. I worked swing shift in the beginning but was advanced to day shift which was better for me and my personal life. I had no benefits it was a private company. My job was pretty secure. Management was good they always worked with me and showed kindness when my daughter passed out – more... at school and I was off for a while the management were great people. Magnolia Manor does a great service for those in need of elderly assisted living. – less
Director of Human Resource / Payroll (Current Employee), Columbia, SCJuly 30, 2014
Pros: flexblity
Cons: ability to excel
8 hour days
Great co workers
Enjoyable residents
Learned how to manage time
Multiple jobs in one.
Laundry tech
laundry tech (Former Employee), Buena Vista, GAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: learning the different people
Cons: every two weeks pay
getting the laundry done for the patients, making sure everyone has clean clothes at a certain time
Productive and a fun workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Spartanburg, SCJune 4, 2014
Pros: cleanliness
I enjoy working with my employees they are a lot of fun I love my residents they keep me going.
I worked this job part-time as a interimed Dietary Manager. I enjoyed it.
Food Service Director (Interim) (Former Employee), Columbia, SCApril 3, 2014
Pros: the job afforded me to maintain my lifestyle.
Cons: too many call in's by other employees
I worked three mornings from 8:00 am- 12:00 pm, and two days 1:00 pm- 8:30 pm. I attended morning stand up meetings, weight meetings, completed clinical charting, and MDS assessments. Inventory and ordered food, planned menus, hired and trained kitchen staff. Made monthly work schedules.
The job was not hard, my education prepared me for the work; however, – more... balancing another full time job was the test. Never-the -less I balanced it and was successful. The residents was a joy to be around. – less
Productive Workplace
CNA, Admin Asst, Operator (Former Employee), Port Arthur, TXMarch 4, 2014
The owner was amazing to work for, but being in a nursing home environment was not for me.
productive workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
 Started machine, monitored operation, made adjustments as needed and stopped machine when specified amount of product had been produced
 Operated machine for test run to verify adjustments and to obtain sample of product
 Inspected product to ensure product met specifications and to determine need for machine adjustment
 Threaded yarn, thread and – more... fabric through guides, needles and rollers of machines – less
small nursing home
Certified Nurses Assistant (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAFebruary 17, 2014
Assisting residents with daily living. Taking vital signs and assisting the nurses.
it was a challenging job
Maintenance (Current Employee), Eldorado, ILFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no benefits, and part-time
repairing a lot of leaks, and unstopping the toilets.always be patient, with the residents.management, wasnt bad.those i worked with, were supportive, and let me know, if something needed to be fixed.not having the supplies, and or tools i needed to fix the problem.the residents.
nursing home
Social Worker (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: short hours
Cons: no benefits/part time
I enjoyed working here. The patients were great and i also did admissions when my supervisior was out.My supervisor was wonderful and gave me lots of encouragement as a young college grad.
Dietary Aide
Dietary Aide (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCNovember 23, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: didn't get a lot of hours for work.
Working as a Dietary Aide I wash all the dishes and sat up for the next day.
nursing home billing
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Spartanburg, ScNovember 18, 2013
Pros: friendly, flexable hours, good insurance
Cons: pay was low
thought the grass was greener on the other side, wish I was still there.

1 2 3