MAGNOLIA REGIONAL HEALTH CENTER Employee Reviews

Good people, low pay
LPN (Former Employee) –  Corinth, MSAugust 28, 2017
Great place to work where you get to have co workers who are like family, however the hours are long and the pay leaves a lot to be desired. Easy to pay peanuts when your one of the only hospitals in the area.
My Working Team
Medical Clerk (Former Employee) –  Booneville, MSAugust 16, 2017
I work with some of the best nurses ever. The nurses I assist on a daily bases treated each patient with love and care. The hardest part about the job was losing a patient.
god place
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 2, 2017
They offer a lot of great things and i know if someone is looking for a good place to be around a lot of different people this would be the place for them to work
Friendly and balanced workplace
PCT/CNA (Current Employee) –  Corinth, MSJuly 26, 2017
I love working for MRHC the benefits are awesome for the price an employee has to pay. The environment is friendly and makes your day with all the smiling faces.
Pros
cheap employee insurance rates
Cons
short breaks, not enough breaks
workplace
Phlebotomy l (Current Employee) –  Corinth, MSJuly 18, 2017
Not a good place to work. the nurses are very rude, but not all of them are like that. I wouldn't tell anyone not to work there because of it only my opinion.
Pros
they will hire you
Cons
they aren't clean
work staff is great!!! treat you like family
OB Surgical Scrub Technician (Current Employee) –  Corinth, MSJuly 13, 2017
love my job on Labor and Delivery!!! It takes hard work and dedication but is very rewarding at the end of the day. i love the fast pace of the job and never knowing what could happen and being prepared.
Good job, but I either have too much to do or not enough
Medical Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Corinth, MSJune 8, 2017
Good benefits, very good health insurance. Management focuses on productivity a lot. They want you make visits even if it's not necessary, which ends up costing the company more. Productivity doesn't mean increase in revenue, at least for my standpoint.
Needs organized and better communication skills.
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Corinth, MSMay 23, 2017
Communication skills in the area I work is horrible between management and staff. So it's hard to do your job when rules are changing daily and not being relayed to floor staff.
Benefits
Cons
Communication
good
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Corinth, MSApril 9, 2017
I like the facility and everyone is very nice. They have great benefits, but one of the lowest paid areas in NE Mississippi. You couldn't ask for a better job if the pay was increased just a little.
Pros
benefits, discounted lunch, atmosphere
Overall, a good job with excellent benefits.
Compliance Officer/Attorney (Former Employee) –  MississippiMarch 1, 2017
There was rarely a typical day given that you never know what might be happening in a facility of this size. I learned a great deal about the internal operation of the hospital. Management changes were frequent and sometimes concerning as facility changes occurred. The hardest part of the job was concern for some compliance issues that I was not sure were adequately appreciated by management. The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity afforded to participate with the various department managers in working toward meeting the hospital goals.
Pros
Expanding my knowledge of hospital policies and procedures, being able to contribute my knowledge and expertise to assist with various hospital issues.
Cons
Having responsibility for compliance but lacking enforcement authority for corrective measures.
Interesting, polite coworkers, great company
Clerical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Corinth, MSFebruary 28, 2017
This employer was all around great. The people, the environment and the job benefits were all very good. My manager was very flexible with my schedule and understanding when something would arise that had to do with my children. The other employees were great about helping me with new things and showing me around.
a wonderful place to work
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Corinth, MSFebruary 16, 2017
I enjoyed working here, I leaned alot of things about Post op heart surgery care and weaning of mechanical ventilation after surgery. My coworkers were very professional and the hospital had a comforting enviorment
Would not work here
Patient Care Tech (Former Employee) –  Corinth, MSJanuary 18, 2017
Facility is nice but needs a good management and staff cleaning. HR is a joke and the people in leadership don't know what they are doing. Too many good people have left or been fired due to the garbage that goes on. If you want a job in the medical field, I strongly suggest looking at other hospitals around the area.
Pros
Ok benefits, freindly people
Cons
Idiots in leadership, unprofessional about handling problems
Productive and a good place to work
Med Clerk (Former Employee) –  Corinth, MSNovember 14, 2016
I really enjoyed working in the medical filed. I learned a lot working with this company. I really love my co worker. A very productive place to be and work.
Pros
Cons
low pay
Great work place
Residential Aide (Current Employee) –  Troy, ALSeptember 22, 2015
its a great place to work you have to be alert at all time with the patient keeping up with what they are doing and answering the phone for them.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Great Place to work and advance.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Corinth, MSAugust 19, 2015
There is a lot of advantages to working for this company, for starters they have superb insurance and benefits for working for them. They are very generous with the paid time off for vacations, and medical reasons. The company will pay for you to go back to school to increase your education for advancement.
Pros
Great insurance, Generous paid time off, free employee meal once a month
Cons
no cons for this employer they are a great place to work.
A place to expand my knowledge of the counseling profession and lead psycho-educational, psychotherapy, process, and activity therapy groups
Internship Student (Former Employee) –  Corinth, MSJuly 7, 2015
At the Crossroads unit in Magnolia Regional Hospital, i had the opportunity to work with the severely mentally ill as well as work with dual diagnosis patients those recovering from substance abuse. I led many types of groups (psycho-educational, psychotherapy, process, and activity therapy) and did psychosocial assessments. I also refined my progress note writing. I had the blessing of being a part of a treatment team and in consultation with other professionals. I developed my personal model of counseling here. My supervision was extraordinary and my co-workers (social workers) were exceptional. My job was not hard because i loved the inpatient environment and every part of it is what i longed for to truly help those who needed me the most and wanted to integrate their lives into a more prominent and healthy position in their world.
Pros
leading various types of groups
Cons
average length of stay 5-7 days for an inpatient; needed more time to get to know patients
work
Med Surg Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Corinth, MSJune 19, 2015
the people i worked with were good at teamwork. our floor was very under staff which made doing individual care difficult but our nurses and nurse aids and lpn came together and got it done
Emergency Room Nurse
Emergency Room Nurse (Former Employee) –  Corinth, MSSeptember 17, 2014
I enjoyed working in the Emergency Room and the people there were like family to me
Pros
work atmosphere
A typical day at work
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Corinth, MSJune 25, 2014
A typical day at work as a credentialing specialist was spent on the phone for a major part of the day. This is definitely a job that requires someone to be comfortable making calls regularly and speaking with many different types of people on a daily basis.