Magnolia Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 30, 2017
A typical day at work is everyday.
I learned to earn money.
The management is excellent.
The workplace culture is excellent.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to receive money checks.
Pros
Free lunches.
Cons
Short breaks.
Enjoyable
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bluffton, SC 29910May 12, 2017
I enjoyed working with magnolia. I felt that my opinions and contributions were valued. I would love to work with them again and felt that management was very respectful and helpful.
Horrible
Duty Crew FireFighter (Former Employee) –  Magnolia, TXApril 23, 2017
It is a cut throat you better know somebody or do a lot of sucking up to advance in that place. They promise you one thing and do something totally different. The best part about it is the day I finally left.
Pros
Great Co Workers
Cons
Everything Else
Good place to work.
Roving Tech (Former Employee) –  Hillsville, VAFebruary 26, 2017
Very good place to work. Would recommend to anyone. Spent a long time working there. Was a very exciting place to work. Would consider going back.
medicare hall
LPN (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLDecember 28, 2016
cooperation does not care about employees. benefits are bad cant use them even when you are paying for them. Work balance and family is where it rates very high, working 12 hour shifts 3 days a week allows for family time and is very enjoyable from that aspect.
work environment is very busy, often don't have supplies you need. It is under new management so unsure how it is now.
Great Staff and wonderful residents
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Clinton, NCSeptember 26, 2016
Loved the residents and staff. This is an example of "A Building is What you Make it" We made great things happen each day for the residents. Many staff have been there extended periods of time and are very strong and knowledgeable at their positions.
Inspiring place to work
Staging Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXJuly 6, 2016
Magnolia was an incredible place to work. However, I felt as though after two years of work I wasn't moving up in the company as I had hoped. I started with the company in the very beginning and hoped that time would prove that I was able to work in positions with more importance. However, it was just poor timing. I was juggling work and school and it wasn't possible. With that being said everyone there was wonderfully supportive and inspiring. The way the company has built the brand name is incredible and I hope to be involved in such a great experience one day.
A Software Development and Systems Support Company
Software Developer and Consultant (Current Employee) –  Greenacres, FLMarch 1, 2016
A Software Development and Systems Support Company, promoting continued learning and advancement of new technologies, opportunities to work directly with clients to develop solutions.
Very productive program to enhance literacy and success of community members and society in general.
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Magnolia, ARFebruary 26, 2016
Part time employee- typical day includes testing students for placement in classes, scheduling, writing grants, management of other employees, seminars, holding board meeting and preparing minutes and agenda, fundraisers- co-workers are great, they are very knowledgeable and have over 20 years experience- hardest part of the job is only getting to work part time- it is a non-profit facility with limited funds-the most enjoyable part of my job is helping the teens make it to their GED preparedness class. I love my job.
Pros
Inner satisfaction
Cons
Part-time without benefits
Terrible place for employment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 31, 2015
The owner of this company only cares about one thing, HER bottom dollar. I would never recommend this as employment to anyone.
Laundry
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAJune 15, 2015
You work good and productive for this company the only thing is that the company dont have benefits not all. For the employees
No job advancement
Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Gonzales, LAMarch 23, 2015
A typical work day for me was to working charges assigned to me. At the end of the day submit charges to insurance carriers. Assist the denial team with denials.
Pros
Don't have to worry about daily productivity
Cons
too much work and not enough coders, management wasn't involved in daily operation, pay not great and no advancement
Magnolia
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palestine, TXDecember 18, 2014
Its A great place to work for if you get the right doctor to work under
It's Best Buy = Life consuming
Home Theater Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Levittown, NYOctober 28, 2014
Takes up all your time with no benefit for selling XYZ. You get your hourly rate and the management benefits from you selling.
Pros
The people
Cons
It consumes your life
An exciting quick paced job.
Molding (Current Employee) –  Gering, NEJuly 8, 2014
The typical day of work is clean the door frames and prepare the doors the hand doors. Next prepare the cabinets. Next I help install the cabinets then put together the closets. and then when I have time I do random tasks that need to be done then we clean put and go home. I've learned a lot. because I never knew how to hang the cabinets. The management is great they are easy to get along with but, striked. The co-workers and like teammates in a sport, they are there to help you out. The hardest part of the job is if you make a mistake and you got to fix it, and fixing it takes time so sometimes it's hard to get back on track. the most enjoyable part of my job is installing the door.
Pros
We get 2 breaks with our lunch.
Cons
Our breaks are very short.
interesting place to work and a stable company
LAB TECH/PRINTER/MACHINIST (Former Employee) –  Blacksburg, SCJune 25, 2014
I would work most of the day at a steady pace, advanced to different jobs, got alone with most co-workers, and hardest part was making deadlines when we get product late to ship out the customers.
Great company to work for
Custom Home Installer/System Designer (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXJune 9, 2014
• great management
• amazing work culture
• every day is different
• learning environment
Productive and enjoyable, relaxed work environment
Certified Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gonzales, LAApril 17, 2014
Family friendly
Family owned
Exciting opportunities
Local talent recognized
Productive workplace with great employees
Manager (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAJanuary 28, 2014
A typical day in the management of the facility included forecasting, delivery and washing of resort linen needs / desires. I learned many things including cost per pound, msds forms, linen tracking, etc.
Pros
great environment
Cons
hot in summer, cold in winter
Paid good
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hillsville, VAJanuary 8, 2014
Worked 12 hour shifts. Learned how to run spinner and bobbin machines. The management was good. Worked with good people. The hardest part of the job was keeping the machines going and getting to take breaks. The most enjoyable is you stayed busy so the time went by good.
Pros
The pay.
Cons
Being able to take a break.