Magnolia

Magnolia Employee Reviews

Magnolia
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Palestine, TXDecember 18, 2014
Its A great place to work for if you get the right doctor to work under
It's Best Buy = Life consuming
Home Theater Sales Lead (Former Employee), Levittown, NYOctober 28, 2014
Pros: the people
Cons: it consumes your life
Takes up all your time with no benefit for selling XYZ. You get your hourly rate and the management benefits from you selling.
An exciting quick paced job.
Molding (Current Employee), Gering, NEJuly 8, 2014
Pros: we get 2 breaks with our lunch.
Cons: our breaks are very short.
The typical day of work is clean the door frames and prepare the doors the hand doors. Next prepare the cabinets. Next I help install the cabinets then put together the closets. and then when I have time I do random tasks that need to be done then we clean put and go home. I've learned a lot. because I never knew how to hang the cabinets. The management is great they are easy to get along with but, striked. The co-workers and like teammates in a sport, they are there to help you out. The hardest part of the job is if you make a mistake and you got to fix it, and fixing it takes time so sometimes it's hard to get back on track. the most enjoyable part of my job is installing the door.
interesting place to work and a stable company
LAB TECH/PRINTER/MACHINIST (Former Employee), Blacksburg, SCJune 25, 2014
I would work most of the day at a steady pace, advanced to different jobs, got alone with most co-workers, and hardest part was making deadlines when we get product late to ship out the customers.
Great company to work for
Custom Home Installer/System Designer (Current Employee), Midland, TXJune 9, 2014
• great management
• amazing work culture
• every day is different
• learning environment
Productive and enjoyable, relaxed work environment
Certified Coding Specialist (Former Employee), Gonzales, LAApril 17, 2014
Family friendly
Family owned
Exciting opportunities
Local talent recognized
Productive workplace with great employees
Manager (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: great environment
Cons: hot in summer, cold in winter
A typical day in the management of the facility included forecasting, delivery and washing of resort linen needs / desires. I learned many things including cost per pound, msds forms, linen tracking, etc.
Paid good
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Hillsville, VAJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: the pay.
Cons: being able to take a break.
Worked 12 hour shifts. Learned how to run spinner and bobbin machines. The management was good. Worked with good people. The hardest part of the job was keeping the machines going and getting to take breaks. The most enjoyable is you stayed busy so the time went by good.
Fun workplace
Operations Assistant (Former Employee), DeLand, FLAugust 30, 2013
I assisted in daily operations as well as financial assessment of holiday sales.
A very nice place be working at, complete facilites like facilities for recreation and facilities needed by the residents
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Toms River, NJFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: lunch is free, we can even have dinner sometime.
Cons: you cant avoid residents who are hard to handle, who dont want to be changed
Typical day at work, when youré there first things first is see where floors are you assingned coz magnolia gardens is a three floors assisted living facilities, then checks whose on your care and see whose gonna take their bath on s apecific day and go around and checks the resident. The management is good they are treating all their employees equally and with respect, my co workers are wonderful people. The hardest part of the job for me is when a resident doesnt like to be bathe, oh, you've got a lot of convincing to do, but if really they are not good at it just give them a sponge bath and it will be ok for them, the most enjoyable part of the job is when the residents take parts in activities especially created for them such as singing, some of them can dance some of them play cards and other activities lined for them to do, oh I miss those people, they like my family to me.
Good
Waitress (Former Employee), Grove Hill, ALJanuary 29, 2013
Loved working here. Come in, done your work, and went home; I waited tables, ran the cash register, prepared appetizer foods, and cleaned my station.
maintenance
Director of Maintenance (Former Employee), sarasota,fl.34231August 30, 2012
Pros: fellow workers
Cons: work over time and must take off overtime hours at end of work week
do checks of facility check all equipment and do work orders that have been writen.
learned about repairs on medical equipment.
fellow workers are great.
management do not know about employee guidence.
trying to finish corp. work list.
the help that all fellow workers give.
pay, benefits and hours
SPINNER (Current Employee), Hillsville, VAJuly 18, 2012
Pros: good bebefits
Cons: the machinery may catch on fire.
Safety first. Its very hot and it involves alot of walking. The people are very easy to work with.
Productive and great people to work with.
Laborer (Former Employee), Summerville, SCJanuary 10, 2012
Pros: paid for drive time.
Cons: weather conditions.
Magnolia Lawn Care was good company to work for. Work was always done on time. We had many customers that loved our work and referred us to others. Everyone had their own job which included either mowing grass, weed eating, edging concrete, blowing off debris, or trimming hedges. The company had many big properties that also loved our work. Mangament was great and good to their employees. As long as you did your job you had a job. I enjoyed working with my helpers. Everyone was treated with respect. Magnolia is great buisness.