MAHLE Employee Reviews

fun place
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNMay 24, 2017
good job fun place to be you learn everything there is to do in warehouse work from shipping to receiving to checking in silos to run the production floor.
benefits
Cons
management
Work their people too much. Poor management.
Tool and Die Maker (Current Employee) –  1600 Webster St.May 18, 2017
I've had the opportunity to expand my knowledge of plastic injection molds. Manufacturing is all about keeping your equipment running in good condition. You can only bandaid your equipment so many times before you have to do major surgery.
unpredictable
Opperator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMay 16, 2017
its a good job for those that are young or without young children work hours are very unpredictable management is hit and miss on some things, medical department questionable at best
Not a bad place to work. The overtime on my line isn't mandatory they ask would you like to stay over or come in early.. Overtime is up to you..
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMay 4, 2017
My typical day is clock in.. You stay on the same job all night which I prefer than rotating. I think If you do the same job everday you are more productive.
Pros
Lots of overtime not mandatory
Cons
Standing all day, short breaks
Productive fun place to work
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 17, 2017
Nice money, fast paced environment, nice people to work with very hot in there but it's nice place to work and earn nice money weekly if someone needs the hours.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
No refreigrators
Run far away
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCApril 12, 2017
7 day work week. I worked 7 days for a year with no days off. Overtime is mandatory while the production managers have every weekend ofc. Run far away from this company if you have a lice.
Productive, Confusing
Quality Associate (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 3, 2017
Maule was a difficult work places but easy work the break wasting long but it was fine for the most part I just did what I have to do and keep moving on
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Sad existence for these people
Logistics (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 31, 2017
Sad and unhappy employees forced 12 hour days 7 days a week...ugly attitudes..unprofessional cussing and screaming and carry in like animals in a zoo. the culture is so trashy it's shocking..no
Responsible or ethical supervision. Work and treat people like slaves. Unless you have no other choice...don't work here..and if they are your last resort..I'm sorry and hope you catch a break soon. If you are a professional..unless your trashy, talk worse than a sailor, like to gossip, blow off your employees and be completely unprofessional...this is not the place for you.
Pros
Parking sucks
Cons
Unprofessional, combative work environment
Great perks
Analytical Chemist (Current Employee) –  Lockport, NYMarch 30, 2017
Hours are a flexible 8.5 hour day (7:00-8:30 start time, 3:30-5:00 end time)
Little to no overtime required
Management is awful, Human Resources is all for the management
Very relaxed work environment
Annual reviews means annual raises
Profit sharing bonus at the end of the year
No lunch room, eat at your desk, 30 min break
I love my job personally. We are just short handed very bad.
Forklift Operator/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 29, 2017
Good place to work, with lots of overtime and paid holidays. You get three breaks per eight hour shift paid for. The only flaw is the very high turnover rate.
Pros
We are a Union. Its constant overtime if you love money.
Cons
High turn over rate.
Mahle
Immersion Phosphate Set Up Operator (Current Employee) –  Morristown, TNMarch 13, 2017
Mahle is a company always changing and growing. 24 hour shifts make it hard for family time. I have been with this company for a few years and work 2nd shift
Productive and plenty of chances for overtime.
Assembly Producer/Injection Molding Operator (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNMarch 8, 2017
Mahle pays well and includes excellent benefits. A definite chance to grow along with the company. The work environment isn't clean due to carbon and purge.
Good People/Good place to work
Program Manager/Product Engineer (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNMarch 7, 2017
Mahle is a good company to work for. The engineering group had a lot on their plates but that's pretty standard these days. Overall the company is good to its people.
No Comment
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSMarch 6, 2017
I really don't have any information to share about MAHLE. Every organization has good and bad qualities. I will say there is more good at MAHLE than bad.
Needs a lot of improving
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 1, 2017
A typical day at work is stressful, no communication from management, turnover is real bad at this job, management doesn't treat employees good.
Good
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 25, 2017
Its a good experience. I learned different parts to cars it was hot in the building. Management was good. The hardest part of the job was to keep the line moving without missing parts. Clocking out and getting paid was the best part.
Good place to work..if you work like a slave.
Production Associate/ Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 25, 2017
Mahle is not a place to work long term. They do not value their employees. You work 7 days a week. Forced overtime. Poor working conditions.Short breaks. No refrigeration for food.(even though you are there 10-12 hrs. a day.Management blames the line for not making quota you stay over, they go home.Work culture is bad. Frustrated, tired employees with short fuses.
Pros
It's a job.
Cons
Short breaks, long work hours.
This could be a great company
Production and Logistics Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 5, 2017
Mahle could be a very profitable company, but unfortunately it has now received a bad reputation in Dayton. They work all hourly staff, 7 days a week, 12 hours a day for last 3 years. This has caused qualified persons to avoid applying to the company.
Pros
Good payscale
Cons
overworked employees, employee morale
Production varies
Production/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Dayton,OhioNovember 13, 2016
Some of the supervisors lack people skills they make you feel like your nothing by the way they talk. A company this size evidently has problems. They work their employees 7 days per week 12 hours per day. This mainly because they can't keep them around due to burn out. Three 15 minute breaks and zero days off is probably the perfect storm for there high turn-over rate and declining production.
Pros
Wages are descent
Cons
No days off
Its a Temp Agency What More to Say
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Holland, MISeptember 23, 2016
They helped me find employment when I needed it. Not always what I was looking for, but they were reliable and had work on hand. The employees were easy to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAHLE. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval