Maid Brigade Employee Reviews

Easy to obtain
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 22, 2016
Most of the office staff is slightly rude and incompetent. Most customer extremely nice. Not much more to add. Make quick cash while you're looking for a job.
hard work, but easy to advance if serious about job.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Cockeysville, MDJuly 30, 2016
this was one of my first jobs and social interactions with the working world.
the pay was very fair, and the work was easy to adapt to the manager was very helpful and supportive of his team.
the clients were very friendly and respectful.
the only down side of cleaning for any company is using your own vehicle for work which i can not do anymore,.
Pros
easy adaptable work
Cons
using your own car
If you like to be treated rudely snd worked like a dog this is the job for you
Team Supervisor (Former Employee) –  West Saint Paul, MNJuly 3, 2016
Horrible place to work. They treat people like a number. No respect, never hear a good word. The other workers are distant until you "prove"yourself. And management as well.They LIE about the pay, and even management can't explian how to figure it out. Long hrs, little pay. Horrible stinky houses.
Pros
Monday -Friday, you drive their cars. Immediate advancement that means nothing. You are still treated rudley.
Cons
Management, and the pay, and long hrs
Freedom to do a great job
Residential/Commercial Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Haymarket, VAMay 11, 2016
I like the continued movement and honest/humble work provided in Cleaning with the purpose of helping others. Many people are too busy or otherwise unable to keep homes,offices,public areas clean and tidy. This is where I come in and help :)
Pros
Indoor/outdoor travel, meeting many different people, scenery
Cons
Low pay
Fun yet busy office environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 10, 2016
I enjoyed working in this fun yet fast-paced environment. My work-load was heavy, although there were many times when everyone would get a much needed break. I learned how to use my skills in a new type of business setting as well as how to keep balance between the office and the field. My co-workers were fantastic; however, the lack of upper management often made completing simple tasks more difficult than necessary.

The hardest part of my job was balancing my duties as Assistant Manager in the office and trying to assist the Field Manager, who managed 26+/- maids by herself. The language barrier made it difficult for me to perform many tasks that would've assisted the Field Manager in streamlining her day. This challenge was also the most enjoyable part of my job, because I recognized where help was needed and it gave me the opportunity to help bridge the gap between the office and the field, as well as give support and build trust with the General Manager, the Field Manager and the Field Staff.
Pros
Cultural diversity, earned schedule flexibility, occasional bonuses
Cons
No health or retirement benefits offered, lack in upper management & field assistance
a bit fast paced
Maid (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 12, 2015
this was the first job from the greensheet the employer was quick to hire, the owner was a bit undermining. I like that the job was busy but cleaning houses i don't like because clients are wooried of thiefs which is uncomfortable job because of being judged from just how you look.
Pros
always busy
Cons
management
Horrible Place to Work!
House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 13, 2015
Not a very god company by any means. The pay just flat out sucks! They promise to pay you 10.00 dollars for training and yet I ended up making less for my training. Also the management walks around like they are better then the "help." The other employees also are rude and act like you're beneath them. The only person who seemed decent there was one of the trainers, Thereasa!

However I did learn the proper way to clean a house. So I guess I didn't totally waste my time.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
No benefits, no breaks, the pay, management
Friendly staff
Residential Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PASeptember 14, 2015
This company is a wonderful company to work for. The only down falls were the pay was not that great, and also there was no set schedule.
early mornings, full time, overworked
maid (Former Employee) –  the woodlands, txAugust 26, 2015
driving from house to house all over montgomery county to clean whole house from bottom to top. from mopping sweeping dusting ect.
worked with one other person on teams. hardest part of job was the dog hair and cleaning restrooms. i did not enjoy this job
temporary work
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 10, 2015
A typical work day was going out to the houses or offices to clean what ever the guest ordered. The hardest part of the job was working long days and going to school at night. Co-workers were very friendly. The most enoyable was meeting the friendly people that you would help out by coming out to clean.

Want to know more about Maid Brigade?

Ask a question
This was a productive company.
House Cleaner / Ederly (Former Employee) –  Blacklick, OHJune 29, 2015
This job was ok. I did not like the fact that we had to drive our own vehicle and put our miles on our own cars but other than that the job was easy an fast paced an you got off when your houses were all clean and done for the day so the faster you worked the faster you got done.
Kept me motivated
Maid (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXMarch 2, 2015
My partner and I would head to the main office every morning to collect our material and our paper work. We would then leave to head to the first house. We would go in and I would start one area and she would start a different area. The management wasn't that bad, just a little hard on us if we forgot to do something at a house. or if we didn't something right. The only co-worker that I had and spoke to was my partner. She was ok. But we did work together and got our jobs done. The hardest thing about my job was to get into areas of some house to clean. Also to climb stairs with a vacuum on my back. The most enjoyable thing about this job was I was with my partner but also I was alone. Therefore it made it easier for me to get my job done faster.
Pros
break was everytime we left a house and lunch when we wanted
Cons
never knowing when we was to get off or be done for the day
systematic fun
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNFebruary 4, 2015
verry easy to advance if your a hard worker and are dependable. here I learned how to clean and the proper way! along with learning how important having a partner really is.
Okay
Maid Service (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IADecember 15, 2014
You get told you get an hourly wage yet you make more in training than when you actually get commision
overall not a bad job to work
Maid (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VANovember 2, 2014
Went into job seen what team i was on the left to clean the houses or office buildings we had that day. Learned there is a lot more into cleaning than most may think and it is very hard work. Management was good and easy to get along with.
Pros
got breaks in between houses beacuse drove from each one to the next one
Cons
never know what team your going to be on each day by day
working cleaning houses and offices
housekeeping (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 19, 2014
We arrived in the morning to the office give us a number of desert houses cleaned 4-5 teams come on, clean bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, aspire, windows, wipe etc.
productive
House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYMay 14, 2014
management is horrible, but all in all its okay if you enjoy working under pressure with the time. which i didnt mind, it cause make the day go by faster the pay needs to be way more. but all and all it was a good job. You cant help but love some of your customers they can be so sweet.
Pros
customers.
Cons
management
Housekeeper
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  CTMarch 8, 2014
Cleaned a verity of homes and businesses throughout the state.
Looked forward to going to work
Maid/Housekeeping Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMarch 4, 2014
My employers were very trusting. I looked forward to going to work. I liked that I was trusted with a company car, cell phone, and gas card. I also was trusted to close our office, be a card holder, and handle our clock in/out and mileage logs. I would go to work every day and jump right into my routine. I would get everything that I needed, grab my paperwork, and head out to my clients. I would clean my clients homes/offices, leave them a warming note, and then lock up and leave and return back to my office to complete paperwork. The most enjoyable part of my job was double checking my clients homes/offices and knowing that I did a good job and was happy to feel that they would be excited when they returned. The hardest part of my job was that there was no set schedule. At times I could be out until 3:00 in the morning, whereas; others, I could be home by 1!:00 at night. My co-works (I only worked with one other person) were reliable and easy to work with. They made our job enjoyable. Management was very good at having things ready for my shft and making sure we knew everything we needed to know before we headed out. I learned how to do a very thorough and accurate job with certain products and was impressed with myself in the end.
Pros
Trust, Reliable, Paid weekly
Cons
No set schedule
Not what I thought it would be
Maid (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, MOJanuary 28, 2014
I am very disappointed in this employer. I quit another job to work for them. There is not enough work for five people.
Pros
There are none.
Cons
No lunch breaks. no health insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maid Brigade. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6