MaidPro Employee Reviews

Hard company to work for
Service Professional (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 5, 2017
Not that good to work for, management doesn't pay enough for type of labor involved. Hours vary from time to time without consistency. Not a very stable company to work for.
Would not recommend
Service Provider (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNDecember 4, 2017
Tips are extremely rare
Required to be available 40 hours a week but only get paid for 25-35
Absolutely no benefits except minimal PTO
Manager/owner literally don't care If you get hurt or are sick, they treat you like it's your fault
Manager/owner gossip about everyone to everyone
Pay is $9/hr for training, $10 for the 1st month, $11 for the 1st year, $12 for second year, then 50 cent increase every year.

They don't compensate well enough for gas, and/or wear and tear on your car
Pros
Clients were somewhat appreciative
Cons
No tips, no benefits, maximum 32-35 hours a week
Productive and depressing workplace
House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33612November 28, 2017
Your required to work like a dog to get paid like nothing. Very depressing environment when all the manager wants is to make money, they could care less about family emergencies, and personal issues.
alright
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 24, 2017
its an ok place to work. Managers are probably the best thing about Maidpro. It can be pretty relaxing if the houses your are given are mostly clean already but sometimes it can be very hard work.
Busy but good money
cleaner (Current Employee) –  Canton, CTNovember 14, 2017
Fun, fast paced. Some of the houses aren't so clean, but most aren't too bad. We have a long dispatch in the morning which is good and most days we are done by 3 or 4. I also make tips in this job which is great!
Pros
Good hours, good pay, tips
Cons
Some houses are dirty
Not a very good place to work
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 11, 2017
I have been working with MaidPro in Phoenix for about 4 months. Reason for my review is to tell people that it’s not a very good company to work for. First of all there are no benefits! Management is hectic. Currently I had to miss a few days of work from being sick and now in the hospital with kidney stones. When I messaged my bosses to let them know I would possibly be having surgery they replied to me stating that there’s alternatives rather than surgery! FYI their not the doctors! I had to have surgery and let them know that and never did I get a response back from calling them or texting them! Being that I’m in the hospital in the amount of pain I am I should have to worry about losing my job but at this point it’s probably not worth it anyways. Not to mention the cleaning supplies that are provided are not good and rags always smell bad. We also use our own vehicles and gas which they reimburse gas but the amount they give back doesn’t even fill my gas tank! You will feel unappreciated working here. If you call out they will take your hours away the rest of the week. There’s no consistency what so ever. When returning to the office at the end of the day to turn in dirty rags they are never there! So doors are locked which means those dirty rags remain smelly in your car. Not once have I been paid sick time or any paid time off. Litterally making 11.50hr with 3-4hr days! How could someone live on that! Only one who seems like they actually care in the office is one person and out of respect I’m not gonna mention names!
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No benefits, lack of appreciation, low pay, low hours
Great company and people
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Hershey, PANovember 3, 2017
Its fast pace, you need to be able to keep up but they train you well and are very understanding about family issues and needing time off. This is not your normal clean up vacuum. They clean houses from top to bottom every nook and cranny.
Pros
Monthly attendence bonus
Cons
Got to be able to keep up.
Great and fun work place.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 3, 2017
The owner whiches management, was alright in many ways. The only problem with that was pushing employees to finish one house in less than the scheduled time for each. I'm a housekeeper and I will keep cleaning houses on a pace that is more likely for a house. And, better owers.
Pros
Employees pay for lunches and drinks.
Cons
Benefits were great. 1 hour breaks.
Needs improvement.
Professional Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLNovember 3, 2017
Long 9-5 days sometimes shorter. Learned to clean better and the regular customers who you become friends with are the best part of the job as well as the pay. Management and their system needs improvement.
unhappy
Maid (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZOctober 18, 2017
The job was stressful. the pay was not enough for the atmosphere. My coworkers we very helpful but at the same time very unhappy as well. Having to use my own vehicle was not worth it.
Was alright
cleaning houses (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXOctober 18, 2017
That job was alright with me. Was kind hard to learn way where area to drive to peoples house most of time we drive hours to cleaning houses was stress to learn area
Pros
No lunch break
Cons
No free time
i enjoyed the job
Attrition Manager (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAOctober 16, 2017
I loved teaching people proper ways of cleaning and also how to keep customers happy as well as my employees. Making them and I both successful . the difference it made in peoples lives
Relaxed atmosphere but horrible pay
Maid (Current Employee) –  Florence, KY 41042October 2, 2017
Relaxed atmosphere but horrible pay. No benefits, no advancement opportunities, and no car expense reimbursement (i.e. gas, oil changes, etc.). However, easy work and co workers are great.
Meet new people and be home by 3
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILSeptember 24, 2017
At first one employee was huge b But every one else was super sweet. Some days I had my bad days. Who doesn't? And if you was behind they would help you without you even asking (partner of the day) just work hard and everything will be peachy. My bosses owned a dog and would always be in the office. So that made the day even more enjoyable come in morning for your paperwork of the day. Sometimes you get 5 houses. But nothing you couldn't handle. I left because i moved out of state if i could I would of packed my crew and owners with.
Pros
Tips, rewards, free breakfast once week
Cons
If you didnt do good you get stuck door hangers but i didnt mind
Maidpro
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 21, 2017
Best place I've ever worked! Super nice and friendly people who love to have fun! Its super laid back and they have HUGE benefits, like 2 hour breaks!
I love the management, they have become good friends. The sales department is great, awesome people!
The hardest part of the job is sales. Your job relies on it, and if your numbers fluctuate it can be super stressful. Luckily they have 1:1 checkins to help you stay afloat.
The most enjoyable part of MaidPro are the people and the benefits.
Pros
2 hour breaks
Cons
heavy sales
Fun place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCSeptember 19, 2017
The team environment is great. We are like a family. They are fair.
The cleaning job is hard physically, but you can earn great tips and get regular houses if you are good and dependable. As a manager, you have to work well under pressure and be able to see the big picture with the schedule and the managing the employees.
Pros
paid time off, caring management, flexible schedule, daytime hours
Cons
can't think of any
Fun/hard work
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 17, 2017
It's a good job and you can make lots of tips. Really wish they offered benefits and company cars other then that I love what I do and will continue to work for maidpro.
Pros
Getting to know your clients
Cons
Getting told they are adding another home and not asking
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VASeptember 8, 2017
This is a good place to work, fair and honest management. The people are great, and the owner is almost always available to speak with if you ever have a problem!
Professional Manager
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cranford, NJAugust 31, 2017
As an Office Assistant I scheduled staff and maintained an ongoing client list
Coworkers were friendly, thorough, and professional
I was able to manage the entire office, alone, and was empowered with running a successful business
Pros
Home by 3:00pm
Cons
Be a part of an awesome growing company
Pro (Current Employee) –  Middletown, DEAugust 25, 2017
Maidpro Middletown is a fun, family feel company. Our manager is the kindest and sweetest person. She shows she genuinely cares about each and every employee! It makes for a great atmosphere to work in!
Pros
Friendly environment, Awesome Customers, Great Schedule
Cons
Customer Cancellations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaidPro. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9