MaidPro Employee Reviews

nice people to work for
Maid/Housekeeping Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Florence, KYFebruary 10, 2016
A typical work day at MaidPro is with or without a partner, 1-4 houses a day. Hours are 8:30a- varies, generally off by 4p. You learn the best ways to clean a home. Management is easy to talk to and understanding. The other maids are easy to get along with and generally good workers. The hardest part of the job is that you can't please everyone and your best may not always be good enough. The most enjoyable part of the day is when your customers tip you.:)
Pros
only see your boss once a day
Cons
not many benefits
Work at your own risk.
Professional Housecleaner (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 29, 2016
Very unprofessional, management is terrible, extremely hard work for very low pay. No benefits and you must drive your own car.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Low pay
Flexible with your schedule, but not clear on communication
Professional Maid Service (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJanuary 25, 2016
Hardest part about job was not knowing daily schedule, not good communication, some clients were not respectful. Hard labor and pay is minimal, especially for using own vehicle. Staff members were very friendly, and easy to get along with and we all work very hard for this company.
no productivo for is for season
HOUSEKEPING (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJanuary 11, 2016
I need more money ,very few hours of work.No meets 40 hours a week.They no pay miles and gasoline.Bad work distributed according to your preferences.
Pros
NOTHING
Wonderful Company
Professional Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INJanuary 4, 2016
MaidPro is a wonderful employer to have if only needing some extra cash. The one in carmel has some amazing owners and are so sweet and understanding of any situation. They made me want to work for them. I don't think I have one bad thing to say except, super dirty houses, just not acceptable houses, like, call the health department houses; don't make those girls do that anymore. Overall- wonderful employers.
Pros
Compensation, Management, Hours, Fair Pay
Cons
uber nasty homes to clean
A typical day at MaidPro is hard work.
Receptionist/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Leonia, NJDecember 8, 2015
MaidPro was my first experience working for a company thathad to do wih cleaning. I was hired as a Sales Representative/Receptionist. I would take incoming calls and make outgoing calls to assist new leads and potential leads with their house cleaning service estimate. The most enjoyable part about this job was being able to talk to thousands of people around the world and learn about different cultures and learning how to adapt to new situations quickly.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
part-time
the girls i worked with were nice
cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNNovember 18, 2015
The most enjoyable part of maid pro was when I went into work the next day and the home i cleaned the day before gave a good review it helped get me motivatied
Day of Work
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Pooler, GAOctober 23, 2015
I have worked at Maidpro for over a year now and its a fun place to work for. I have learned better efficient ways of cleaning a home. Maidpro's management is better than any management i have had to deal with. The co workers are very nice and easy to get along with. The hardest part of my job is sometimes having to do 4-5 houses a day. The most enjoyable part about my job is that is on my own time and you work with someone majority of the time.
Pros
Breaks.
Cons
Certain Benefits
Disoriented system
Housecleaning (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 19, 2015
The management here was not right. There were always schedule conflicts and very unhappy customers. This company was being managed by an older couple and their son was the immediate manager and a close family friend was our dispatcher. The girls I went out on jobs with were energetic and hard working. The hardest part of the job was telling customers why we were there at that specific time as opposed to the time requested.
Pros
Was thankful to have a job.
Cons
No organization
faste paste working enviroment
Maid/Housekeeping Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCOctober 18, 2015
Maid pro wouldn't be one of my favorite jobs due to the management. Maid pro taught me patience and overlooking mall details. I love the customers I worked for growing loyal customers choosing me weekly to work on cleaning their homes.
Pros
work hours
Cons
breaks
Great place to work, wonderful management and friendly co workers!
Former Pro (Former Employee) –  Allen, TexasSeptember 8, 2015
Unfortunately I was only able to work a very short time due to medical issue. However the management at Allen MaidPro we're very friendly, professional and treated you as family. The clients are always friendly and appreciative, and some left tips however some did not.
Pros
Free snacks, friendly atmosphere, lots of work available.
Cons
There is nothing negative I can say about this company!
hard work pays off
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INAugust 16, 2015
These are wonderful people to work with and for. I was given my yearly raise early due to my hard work. I love this job and the people I work with and for but need to try and use my recently obtained college degree.
Productive place to work with flexible hours
Home Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Springfield MOJuly 28, 2015
From MaidPro I learned to work in a very fast paced work environment and to meet times based on clients homes and needs.
The most enjoyable part of my job was making a persons day with a clean home to come to. Management was very unprofessional.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Management, and unproffesionalism.
bad managment
maid (Former Employee) –  lakeland flJune 18, 2015
great co workers, horrible management, never paid my first 3 weeks of work and got paid hardly anything, sent me to homes that maids were already working at, had to split payment when working with others, i will never work for them again.
Pros
off on holidays
Cons
no time for lunch break, only 7.00 hr while driving, not calculating pay right.
A great place for part-time work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  lake ZurichJune 17, 2015
A great opportunity to get physical exercise at work and is especially rewarding work for those of us who get satisfaction from seeing all the difference we make in a few short hours! I learned how to organize myself in such a way that allowed me to be most-productive within the set allotted times I had for each home. I learned how to be more methodical, so that I could clean each home with precision/detail, without stepping over or re-doing cleaning. I also learned how to give my customers the cleaning they wanted done, while being discrete so as not to disrupt customer's who worked from home. The hardest part about this job was partnership; learning how to work with whomever you are paired with and communicating during the clean to make sure all items on our standard 49-point check list were being completed, and to each customer's specifications. I also learned how to establish trust and communication with customers to help me build my clientele base and have the most accounts I possibly could. It was a great hands-on learning opportunity!
Pros
flexibility
Cons
part-time
Productive and friendly workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJune 1, 2015
A typical day at work was spent answering phones and selling our services to prospective clients. When calls were not coming in I would call potential clients who had previously called in but not made any decisions regarding starting service. My manager was one of the best managers I've had with his calm relaxed nature and his ability to make employees feel happy and comfortable working for his company. The hardest part of the job was the monotony of it, I was not able to be given more responsibility simply because there was no more to give. There was also no more room for me to advance, and I want to be able to grow and advance with a company and give more. The job was enjoyable, but not realistic for long term basis.
Pros
Yearly company picnics and dinners, free coffee, relaxed environment between coworkers.
Cons
No room for advancement, low room for pay raise
Great Management, Fun company, progressively growing
National Sales Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 13, 2015
A typical day at work was getting on the phone, handling all incoming sales calls and inquiries, ABC (Always, Be Closing). I learned to develop relationships with clients to sell the same product or service to every individual in a different way, customized way. I enjoyed selling it was a challenge meeting sales quotas, and I love a challenge. Call reviews were tough to go over and hear hoe the sales call went, but was also necessary and good to improve performance. Management was like a family environment, but structured and organized to get down to business. Awesome break room.
Pros
Sales job where you can earn a bonus, performance based job
Cons
stay on the phone run to bathroom for 2 seconds and come back JK
future cleaning oppurtunites
Cleaning services (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDMay 2, 2015
MaidPro was a good first job doing something out of my comfort zone but I Enjoyed it and will use it in the long run as a life skills.
Pay rate was okay but VERY inconsistent hours.
Service Provider (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYMay 1, 2015
The owner at this location is especially terrible. She is extremely shady although she acts very Nice at first. As long as you do what she wants, she will like you. the job is tiring, you DO NOT get paid enough for what you do. The hours are incredibly inconsistent. The organization of thus branch is TERRIBLE beyond words. Leaving this job was a blessing.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Owner, Pay, Mileage, Hours
Maidpro
Service provider (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNApril 10, 2015
A typical day would be I would walk in drop off my supplies and pick up new supplies and load up and go get my assignment for the day (keep in note that it might change) And you may be yelled at for not doing well enough, even though I tried every day.
The management wasn't the greatest, I felt miserable every time I came to work and they said they care about me but fact is they really don't care, so for them to lie to me was very cruel and they stole money from you. And the reason why I left was because they stole and I was being treated like a dog and my manager laughed in my face when I told him why I was leaving. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with your favorite co-workers and seeing some of your regulars appreciate your work. Overall the girls at Maidpro can do a good job if they are treated properly.
Pros
Some co-workers
Cons
Bad management