MaidPro Employee Reviews in United States

Dont work here
Service Provider (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 17, 2016
I would not recommend anyone to work here. The management does not know what they are doing. You hardly ever get any hours. The supervisor is just rude treats you like you're nothing. so much "wrong "things that happen at this company. It should be shut down.
Smart mouth terrible manager in Springfield Missouri
Applied (Former Employee) –  Springfield MissouriJune 28, 2016
I went and applied in Springfield Missouri. The manager spoke to me and said I could be his mother. He asked me if I could walk and do volunteer work and hang door hangers.
Pros
Cons
Smart mouth for a manager
the best place the ever i worked
Professional House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 26, 2016
they are so friendly staff,independient work you work relax they are there always to help,my trainer was awesome,on mondays you receive breakfast,then on every wednesday awesome place
Pros
free break fast on mondays and wednesday
Cons
nothing
Maidpro
Maid (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 9, 2016
Maidpro is a great company to work for. Their hours are very flexible and you do mostly everything by yourself which is very nice to have that freedom.
Pros
hours, pay
Cons
Not enough hours
Unorganized
Maid/Housekeeping Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Fruitland Park, FLJune 9, 2016
Sometimes I have to buy my own cleaning products, time in houses are rediculous, the prices charged for some of theses houses are not enough. Management dont go out and look at the houses before they send workers to clean them. $65-$75 for a house that is totally nasty. And when people cancel their service that takes from you seems like you should get at least 1 hour due to having to survive. You only get paid for what ever time allowed in home, so if you doing laundry over the time allowed then you are working for free. ( What? ???)
Pros
Having a good work partner
Cons
Wear and tear of your vehicle
poor management skills
House Cleaner/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, SCMay 24, 2016
I worked for a little while and to be honest they make ir sound like your going to make a lot of money. every 2 weeks I made a little over 300.00 dollars. Its honestly not worth all the trouble
Pros
great hours
Cons
if there is little to no work to be done, then you go home
Maidpro cypress best maid pro to work for!!!!
Area Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cypress, TXMay 17, 2016
I have been working for maidpro cypress for eleven months. The owners are very understanding and great!! The turnover is very high due to bad employees that don't want to come to work and rather utilize government services instead of working a day. A pro quit on Monday and had Texas Human Services calling the office on Wednesday. SMH!! Overall I am happy with my job
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
Medical Benefits
Horrible, unprofessional
Maid/Housekeeping Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXMay 13, 2016
I worked at the Cypress Texas location. Hours are sporadic. One week you might have five hours, the next twenty. Communication was horrible. I quit this past Mon because I couldn't live on the amount of hours and the low pay. My final check was supposed to be directly deposited this morning. It's not in my account. Neither of the owners will respond to me regarding the matter. I worked hard for this company, got all tens on my online reviews. I'm disappointed by the lack of professionalism. Have left a message with the corporate office this morning regarding my check. Fingers crossed....DON'T WORK HERE!
Pros
most customers were very nice
Cons
horrible pay, poor communication, unprofessional
Fun place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXMay 12, 2016
Hard work, Friendly Poeple, Customers are awesome. No weekends or night. They are good with working with your schedule
Pros
tips
Cons
no benefits
Fun Environment
Professional Maid (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOMay 10, 2016
This is a fun job, nice people, but operations are a little sloppy, every payday is a task getting what your actual pay is, it is always wrong.,
Pros
Being my own boss
Cons
paychecks always incorrect
Terrible
Cleaner/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYMay 4, 2016
Owner of this location is terrible. Talks behind your back, belittles you, plays favorites. Makes promises to send you to houses close to your home and then turns around and sends you to houses that are farthest away. Travel pay isn't even worth the wear and tear and miles you put on your own vehicle. The only good part of this job was the few regulars you get and got to know. They give you watered down cleaning products and expect you to do a wonderful job. Vacuum cleaners that spark when you plug them in, not mention that you're carring 2 heavy ancient vacuums in and out of every house.
Pros
Regular customers
Cons
Too many to list
High energetic fast paced job
House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMay 4, 2016
Enjoyed the fast pace, high energy, friendly service providing. Learned how to clean work/home areas in a time efficient manner and up to health standards.
Best Owner Ever
Cleaner/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 3, 2016
Management need some work, but owner was/is the best. help in every area.
i loved my job. you come in, get peeper..get feedback on previous day. okay co workers not the best. hardest thing is driving at end of shift( traffic)
Work as many hours as you want
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 20, 2016
They have as many hours as you want to work. I could work fie days a week and pick up some Saturday jobs at extra pay. If I wanted a day off that was no problem as long as I gave a week's notice. The hardest part of the job was in the beginning as house cleaning is hard work. After I got used to it no problem.
Pros
Free breakfasts, dental and vision care
Cons
sometimes customers skip service and the management didn't have a substitute job to replace them
Customer Service Representiatve
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLApril 7, 2016
On a daily basis, we answer phones and handle customer service calls. My day starts at 8 a.m. I check the voicemails, and handle them or distribute them accordingly. After that, I finish up any work I never completed from the previous day. I would complete all of my quality checks, onboarding calls, and answer customer service calls in between that. I also handle claims from broken or damaged items in the home, to come up with the best resolution possible. I schedule re-cleans when the cleaning didn't go that well. I input a lot of data entry, from entering a new customer to even updating a credit card on file. The software we use is The Cloud, which is a program similar to Salesforce. I have learned so much in the 3 years I have worked with this company, and ready to learn more but there is no room for me to move up in the company. During season, it is challenging, but I enjoy it. I wouldn't really say there is a hard part of the job, unless we have a really difficult and unreasonable customer. We just have to be able to manage them.
Pros
hour lunch, 2 weeks vacation (after 1 year)
Cons
healthcare
Terrible work environment awful management
Maid/Housekeeping Cleaner/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXApril 5, 2016
I worked her for almost 7 months, the pay is lousy they don't give you raises unless you pretty much beg them. The hours are very inconsistent one week I'll have 5 hours the next 30. The management is very unprofessional they are catty and talk behind everyone's back. The owner is extremely cheap and refuses to hire new managers for the spring office. So she expected us to do all managerial duties in about 30 minutes which take at least 3 hours to complete. They expect you to keep your schedule open even though the hours are always low and they get very annoyed if life happens. They speak to the workers like they are children and expect you to do a million extra things when cleaning a home if you finish early which some clients pay extra for but other clients will get free which is not fair at all. They almost always take the clients side on an issue and assume that you are lying. Gas reimbursement is nothing they make it sound like you get $7 for every house you go to but in fact you only get $3 and minimum wage while driving. DO NOT WORK HERE.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Not a good place to work
Maid/Housekeeping Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 1, 2016
You spend more time driving around then working and you don't get paid enough for drive time, so you aren't making any money to make up for gas spent.
This is not full time
House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Indian Trail, NCMarch 24, 2016
When you're hired, they tell you to make this job your top priority but then you're lucky to get 20 hours a week. If you work over the time management thinks it'll take to clean a house, you won't get paid for it. You get chastised for trying to have a life; they expect you to leave your schedule open Monday through Friday 8-5, and will add on to your schedule or change it at a moments notice, without double checking with you. If you need to keep your bills paid, this isn't the job for you.
Poor Management
Residential and Commercial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNMarch 21, 2016
Didn't deal with problems between coworkers well, inconsistent hours, poor management style, no room for advancement. never get recognized for achievements, compensation isn't great for the amount of work you're doing. NOT A FULL TIME POSITION.
Horrible
Service Provider (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNFebruary 22, 2016
My typical work day I would go in and drop off my bucket grab any supplies I needed and load up my car. I would then go and grab my book (Some days it took forever just to get it). I would read over my job and drive to the clients house and clean the whole house top to bottom. If I got done early that would be a surprising but I would here and there ask to go help someone else. At the end of work days I would be very exhausted! I wouldn't work here again! My boss laughed in my face when I quit because I told him that I wasn't being treated with respect from other employees, but he just laughed so I walked out.
Cons
exhausted every day and disrespectful employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaidPro. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7