MaidPro Employee Reviews

Great for self reliant, hard workers interested in learning a new skill set.
Pro (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PAJune 26, 2017
For me Maidpro was my first job in the cleaning service industry, and it was a great first experience. Coming from outdoor labor and restaurant services, it was a nice change, being paid the same wage with more benefits was extremely beneficial. My management and trainers were always very kind and reliable. They always listened to me and would work with me whenever I had concerns and questions. However this position is not for the faint of heart. I would not recommend this position to anyone not willing to put in the effort it takes to learn a new skill set. I personally challenged myself and knew that putting myself out of comfort zone was exactly what I needed to become the best "pro" I could be. The knowledge and the relationships I made with the company's clients humbled me in ways I cannot put into words and will forever be grateful for. Overall I would recommend this job to anyone interested in finding a position to help support them on their path to pursuing their passions and building their careers. As a practitioner of bhakti yoga and follower of the teachings of Sri Krishna, working for Maidpro allowed me to preform the humble devotional service I needed to further understand my relationship with the universe and weakened my bonds to sense gratification, allowing me to surrender myself to a purpose higher than myself; and for that I will be eternally grateful. Hare Krishna.
Pros
Benefits and weekly pay
Cons
Intensive physical endurance and mentally challenging
not organized
Cleaner/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEJune 14, 2017
The boss had no idea what she was doing and every day was a guess on what you were doing if there was any work at all. The best part of the job was once in awhile we would get free lunch. So if you are looking for a full time job or you like to know your schedule for the week or you like having a boss that knows what she is doing then you should NOT work there.
Great management
Maid (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 12, 2017
This was a great place to work, all the maids were friendly and willing to work together. The two cons were that there were no benefits and no room for growth
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
No room for growth
Simple
Maid (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSJune 7, 2017
You have a lot of free time, but the work is hard and not always steady. Next to no benefits. The office staff and owner are great, but this job is very hard on your body.
Ability to make very good money.
Service Provider (Former Employee) –  Gaylord, MIJune 3, 2017
When I was an employee at MaidPro I was always given the opportunity to get more hours, and work more days. The downfall was the gas reimbursement for driving your own vehicle to and from jobs. I do not believe it was rated fairly and included wear and tear on personal vehicle. Since then new owners have taken over the business.
Pros
Independency
Cons
No benefits
I loved it
Certified Professional House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 30, 2017
This was an experience in learning & human kindness. It gave my faith in mankind a boost. It was an incredible work environment. Both the management as well as the clients were a pleasure.
Pros
I clean like a pro
Cons
I had to leave for personal reasons
great bosses took care of us flexible schedule
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, MNMay 25, 2017
Got our work schedule for the day in the early mornings. There was always coffee and snacks for us to take to work. I learned to be honest and excellent at my job to be the best cleaner they had. And to make sure the customers were happy. the hardest part of the job would be carrying all the equipment. Most enjoyable part of job is knowing you did a good job for the customer so when they come home they would feel happy that their house was clean and spotless.
Productive and fun workplace
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 19, 2017
I loved working at Maidpro. Everyday was a new experience. I love meeting new people and helping them. At times it could be challenging because we never knew what we where walking into but working Maidpro taught me how to handle situations in different ways all ending with a satisfied customer.
MaidPro Review
Housekeeper, Maid (Former Employee) –  Florence, KY 41042May 16, 2017
The hardest part of my job was that the turn around rate for employees was incredibly fast. We were unpaid for mileage or drive time while using our own vehicle. We were also charged for supplies being used throughout the job. Management did not operate with employees or customers in their best interests. From this position I learned how important it is to make sure the customers best interests are at heart and how to treat fellow employees so that they remain loyal and work at their best. The most enjoyable part of my position there was that I got to deal with my customers on a personal level and be out on my own working at my own pace.
Pros
Working on my own
Cons
Using my own vehicle to travel from client to client
10/10 would not reccommend
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Wexford, PAMay 14, 2017
I was there for a little over 6 months before I got tired of it. They advertise that you will make 11.50 but you actually start out at 11. The business owner had no clue what he was doing. His main goal was to just open up more locations. He repetitively made people into managers who had absolutely no management experience whatsoever. He gave every cleaner there the idea that they would all be promoted into trainers. His operations manager made me cry and cussed me out and when I told him everything that she had done, he suspended me from work and took my raise away. Anytime anyone would make a small mistake, he would talk poorly about them. There was always tons of gossip occuring in the office. It was not a professional environment.
Pros
Pay is decent
Cons
Management. No company vehicle.
Productive and Fast Paced
Carpet Cleaning Technician (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 14, 2017
Carpet cleaning and pressure washing when I'm needed. Management is pretty good there, and is a good place to work if you're inexperienced. Seeing as though they train you after you're hired. The job is easy and pretty straight forward. Do your work effectively and spaced evenly throughout your day, and the job will be a lot more enjoyable. It's pretty stress free once you've gotten the hand of it.
Pros
Flexable Hours
Cons
No employee benefits
Excellent
Maid (Current Employee) –  Orland Park, ILMay 12, 2017
The hours are nice and they are very flexible with your schedule. If you ever need a day off, they will try very hard to accommodate your needs. Pays very well.
Friendly and Fun
Maid/Pro (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 8, 2017
I was treated very well at Maid Pro. They gave positive incentive and truly rewarded good work. They are also constructive in any improvements that need to be made. I am truly blown away by what a great company they are and I am very sad that I have to leave them. Life has not given me any other options, my commute is just too far. The hardest part of the job for me was the time management with certain homes to be cleaned, however, Maid Pro was always willing to work with me. Communication was very important. It was what got you far in that job.
Pros
Monthly gift cards for not calling out, always treated fair
Cons
Long hours, having bigger jobs than there is time to complete
I loved working here
House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PAMay 2, 2017
The people that work here is why I loved this job. Most customers were also friendly and houses weren't too bad. My manager was really good and actually cared about the people working there. Probably the worst thing about the job was it is a lot of driving. We got paid gas money and for travel but still it still wears out your car. I left to go back to school.
Pros
Amazing team, good paycheck
Cons
lots of driving
Manager is unreasonable
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAMay 1, 2017
They expect you to not do your work well but they expect it to take you a certain amount of time they don't care about the quality of work done they only care about you sticking to the time frame given because they would like to charge the amount they want and if you finish to soon then you get written up because they have to pay the customer back and that can't happen
Pros
Great clientele
Cons
Bad management
Like the atmosphere in Parkville, MD. Management cares about doing a good job.
Service Professional (Current Employee) –  Parkville, MDApril 24, 2017
I really like working at a place that stresses doing a good job. I'm a hard worker and they really reward hard work. Our customers are good people who tip and the owners are nice too.
Pros
Management cares about doing a good job. Tips are good.
Cons
Wear and tear on my car has been rough at times
Good environment, professional Management
Pro (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXApril 19, 2017
I liked working here, they treat you well and I like cleaning. They had good meetings and gave awards for good work. I moved away but I really liked it there.
Pros
Good people work there
Cons
I wish I could be in a company car
Maid
Maid Service (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 19, 2017
Clean and drive long hours to homes. I also organized paper work on the plus side had a wonderful reviews and the management was awesome. Temporary experience.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Not my field
Great Place to Work
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsville, MDApril 18, 2017
I have been working for this company for almost 5 years and I could not imagine having a better job. I am able to still have have my nights and weekends available, which is super awesome. We also are off for major holidays like Christmas, which allows us to spend time with our families and create a good work/life balance. Everyone here is really nice and easy to get along with. It's a really great job.
Productive hard work
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 14, 2017
Great place to work training was only a week and paid the cleaning varys some easy some you have to put a little more effort into team mates are friendly and encouraging
Pros
Schedule is great can still get my kids from school
Cons
You only get paid for how many hours your at each house

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaidPro. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9