MaidPro Employee Reviews

great bosses took care of us flexible schedule
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, MNMay 25, 2017
Got our work schedule for the day in the early mornings. There was always coffee and snacks for us to take to work. I learned to be honest and excellent at my job to be the best cleaner they had. And to make sure the customers were happy. the hardest part of the job would be carrying all the equipment. Most enjoyable part of job is knowing you did a good job for the customer so when they come home they would feel happy that their house was clean and spotless.
Productive and fun workplace
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 19, 2017
I loved working at Maidpro. Everyday was a new experience. I love meeting new people and helping them. At times it could be challenging because we never knew what we where walking into but working Maidpro taught me how to handle situations in different ways all ending with a satisfied customer.
MaidPro Review
Housekeeper, Maid (Former Employee) –  Florence, KY 41042May 16, 2017
The hardest part of my job was that the turn around rate for employees was incredibly fast. We were unpaid for mileage or drive time while using our own vehicle. We were also charged for supplies being used throughout the job. Management did not operate with employees or customers in their best interests. From this position I learned how important it is to make sure the customers best interests are at heart and how to treat fellow employees so that they remain loyal and work at their best. The most enjoyable part of my position there was that I got to deal with my customers on a personal level and be out on my own working at my own pace.
Pros
Working on my own
Cons
Using my own vehicle to travel from client to client
10/10 would not reccommend
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Wexford, PAMay 14, 2017
I was there for a little over 6 months before I got tired of it. They advertise that you will make 11.50 but you actually start out at 11. The business owner had no clue what he was doing. His main goal was to just open up more locations. He repetitively made people into managers who had absolutely no management experience whatsoever. He gave every cleaner there the idea that they would all be promoted into trainers. His operations manager made me cry and cussed me out and when I told him everything that she had done, he suspended me from work and took my raise away. Anytime anyone would make a small mistake, he would talk poorly about them. There was always tons of gossip occuring in the office. It was not a professional environment.
Pros
Pay is decent
Cons
Management. No company vehicle.
Productive and Fast Paced
Carpet Cleaning Technician (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 14, 2017
Carpet cleaning and pressure washing when I'm needed. Management is pretty good there, and is a good place to work if you're inexperienced. Seeing as though they train you after you're hired. The job is easy and pretty straight forward. Do your work effectively and spaced evenly throughout your day, and the job will be a lot more enjoyable. It's pretty stress free once you've gotten the hand of it.
Pros
Flexable Hours
Cons
No employee benefits
Excellent
Maid (Current Employee) –  Orland Park, ILMay 12, 2017
The hours are nice and they are very flexible with your schedule. If you ever need a day off, they will try very hard to accommodate your needs. Pays very well.
Friendly and Fun
Maid/Pro (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 8, 2017
I was treated very well at Maid Pro. They gave positive incentive and truly rewarded good work. They are also constructive in any improvements that need to be made. I am truly blown away by what a great company they are and I am very sad that I have to leave them. Life has not given me any other options, my commute is just too far. The hardest part of the job for me was the time management with certain homes to be cleaned, however, Maid Pro was always willing to work with me. Communication was very important. It was what got you far in that job.
Pros
Monthly gift cards for not calling out, always treated fair
Cons
Long hours, having bigger jobs than there is time to complete
I loved working here
House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PAMay 2, 2017
The people that work here is why I loved this job. Most customers were also friendly and houses weren't too bad. My manager was really good and actually cared about the people working there. Probably the worst thing about the job was it is a lot of driving. We got paid gas money and for travel but still it still wears out your car. I left to go back to school.
Pros
Amazing team, good paycheck
Cons
lots of driving
Manager is unreasonable
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAMay 1, 2017
They expect you to not do your work well but they expect it to take you a certain amount of time they don't care about the quality of work done they only care about you sticking to the time frame given because they would like to charge the amount they want and if you finish to soon then you get written up because they have to pay the customer back and that can't happen
Pros
Great clientele
Cons
Bad management
Like the atmosphere in Parkville, MD. Management cares about doing a good job.
Service Professional (Current Employee) –  Parkville, MDApril 24, 2017
I really like working at a place that stresses doing a good job. I'm a hard worker and they really reward hard work. Our customers are good people who tip and the owners are nice too.
Pros
Management cares about doing a good job. Tips are good.
Cons
Wear and tear on my car has been rough at times
Good environment, professional Management
Pro (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXApril 19, 2017
I liked working here, they treat you well and I like cleaning. They had good meetings and gave awards for good work. I moved away but I really liked it there.
Pros
Good people work there
Cons
I wish I could be in a company car
Maid
Maid Service (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 19, 2017
Clean and drive long hours to homes. I also organized paper work on the plus side had a wonderful reviews and the management was awesome. Temporary experience.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Not my field
Great Place to Work
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsville, MDApril 18, 2017
I have been working for this company for almost 5 years and I could not imagine having a better job. I am able to still have have my nights and weekends available, which is super awesome. We also are off for major holidays like Christmas, which allows us to spend time with our families and create a good work/life balance. Everyone here is really nice and easy to get along with. It's a really great job.
Productive hard work
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 14, 2017
Great place to work training was only a week and paid the cleaning varys some easy some you have to put a little more effort into team mates are friendly and encouraging
Pros
Schedule is great can still get my kids from school
Cons
You only get paid for how many hours your at each house
Great!!
Professional Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Midlothian, VAApril 4, 2017
No complaints for this location or the job experience. Workers are excellent to work with. Everyone is friendly. They are very understanding and treat you like family.
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Decatur, ALMarch 11, 2017
It is a great place to work at. They will work with your school schedule and will work with you if you have another job. The people there are great too.
Interesting job
Clean pro (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaMarch 2, 2017
Over all maidpro was a good job but the only thing that got me was how they put the money back into your checks for the gas you used to drive to a customers home instead of reimbursing you that same day.
Pros
After work you can go straight home
Cons
Gas waister
Poor employment
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXFebruary 17, 2017
Very unreliable when it comes to the hours, you can hang door hangers to add more hours to your week but should not have to be the main part of work hours. Poor training quality, during training period you're not told your mistakes only during the mentoring weeks you're told what you did wrong. If you're being trained you should be corrected at the time mistakes are made. The people are great to work with and the experience was enjoyable. They hire people without needing them while gaining clients is possible it's not definite. While you don't have your own clients you will be put with someone else and they also lose hours. They text you not to come in super close to the time you're supposed to be at work so if you live far away you probably won't see that text until you get to work.

Again the people are fun.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Little pay, poor business ownership, poor scheduling
I love my maid pro
Trainer/ quality checker/cleaner (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAFebruary 14, 2017
I don't know about all the other Maid Pro locations. There were more negative reviews than positive. The location I work for is the best. The owner is amazing and so is management. Sometimes you get enough hours sometimes you don't but it's all about how busy the week is. There is always opportunity to make more money if you don't have enough cleans for the day. Such as door hanging or office work. This location looks out for its employees and treats all of us with dignity and respect. I love my maid pro!
Pros
Everything!
Cons
Busy yet laid back, family owned
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  League City, TXJanuary 31, 2017
Mornings are busy, everyone getting their orders for the day. Telephones are a constant, customer service is a must. I use what I have learned from my prior jobs...patience, multitasking, goal oriented, team work. I managed a team of 10-14. The hardest part ;of the job is balancing the customers demands with the requests of my team. The most enjoyable part of the job is being the leader of a great team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaidPro. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9