MaidPro Employee Reviews

Good environment, professional Management
Pro (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXApril 19, 2017
I liked working here, they treat you well and I like cleaning. They had good meetings and gave awards for good work. I moved away but I really liked it there.
Pros
Good people work there
Cons
I wish I could be in a company car
Maid
Maid Service (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 19, 2017
Clean and drive long hours to homes. I also organized paper work on the plus side had a wonderful reviews and the management was awesome. Temporary experience.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Not my field
Great Place to Work
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsville, MDApril 18, 2017
I have been working for this company for almost 5 years and I could not imagine having a better job. I am able to still have have my nights and weekends available, which is super awesome. We also are off for major holidays like Christmas, which allows us to spend time with our families and create a good work/life balance. Everyone here is really nice and easy to get along with. It's a really great job.
Productive hard work
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 14, 2017
Great place to work training was only a week and paid the cleaning varys some easy some you have to put a little more effort into team mates are friendly and encouraging
Pros
Schedule is great can still get my kids from school
Cons
You only get paid for how many hours your at each house
Great!!
Professional Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Midlothian, VAApril 4, 2017
No complaints for this location or the job experience. Workers are excellent to work with. Everyone is friendly. They are very understanding and treat you like family.
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Decatur, ALMarch 11, 2017
It is a great place to work at. They will work with your school schedule and will work with you if you have another job. The people there are great too.
Interesting job
Clean pro (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaMarch 2, 2017
Over all maidpro was a good job but the only thing that got me was how they put the money back into your checks for the gas you used to drive to a customers home instead of reimbursing you that same day.
Pros
After work you can go straight home
Cons
Gas waister
Poor employment
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXFebruary 17, 2017
Very unreliable when it comes to the hours, you can hang door hangers to add more hours to your week but should not have to be the main part of work hours. Poor training quality, during training period you're not told your mistakes only during the mentoring weeks you're told what you did wrong. If you're being trained you should be corrected at the time mistakes are made. The people are great to work with and the experience was enjoyable. They hire people without needing them while gaining clients is possible it's not definite. While you don't have your own clients you will be put with someone else and they also lose hours. They text you not to come in super close to the time you're supposed to be at work so if you live far away you probably won't see that text until you get to work.

Again the people are fun.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Little pay, poor business ownership, poor scheduling
I love my maid pro
Trainer/ quality checker/cleaner (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAFebruary 14, 2017
I don't know about all the other Maid Pro locations. There were more negative reviews than positive. The location I work for is the best. The owner is amazing and so is management. Sometimes you get enough hours sometimes you don't but it's all about how busy the week is. There is always opportunity to make more money if you don't have enough cleans for the day. Such as door hanging or office work. This location looks out for its employees and treats all of us with dignity and respect. I love my maid pro!
Pros
Everything!
Cons
Busy yet laid back, family owned
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  League City, TXJanuary 31, 2017
Mornings are busy, everyone getting their orders for the day. Telephones are a constant, customer service is a must. I use what I have learned from my prior jobs...patience, multitasking, goal oriented, team work. I managed a team of 10-14. The hardest part ;of the job is balancing the customers demands with the requests of my team. The most enjoyable part of the job is being the leader of a great team.
Independence and Self Movitation Required
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, MNJanuary 24, 2017
Typical day includes reporting to main office in the morning to gather supplies and obtain work orders for the day. Rest of day is spent fulfilling the work orders provided. You will quickly learn what proper products to use on which surfaces, time management, and project organization. There is not really a workplace culture, everyone for the most part keep to themselves but are respectful and friendly. The hardest part of the job is the wear and tear on the body and the inconsistent work schedule (some days you work 4 hours the next you may have to work over 8 hours), also there can be difficult homeowners. The most enjoyable is the independence, if you don't mind working alone and are flexible enough to work as part of a team when needed.
Pros
Independence, not mentally challenging.
Cons
Not mentally challenging, inconsistenet schedule, bodily wear and tear.
Horrible franchise owner
House cleaner (Former Employee) –  Canton, CTJanuary 24, 2017
I really enjoyed the people I worked with and the customers whom I cleaned for but management was absolutely terrible. The owner bad mouthed everyone and made it a very uncomfortable work environment. Your pay check was never correct, if a house was 3 hours and you were there for 4 hours you still were only paid for 3 hours which is illegal. If you called out sick you were hung up on and given a cold shoulder for 3 weeks. I wouldn't recommend this job so someone with a family or a life. I feel if this maid pro had a different owner I would have enjoyed my job.
Pros
Not working weekends
Cons
THE OWNER
Stressful, timed detailed cleaning
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJanuary 17, 2017
I was in need of a job and thought I was doing a good job and nobody informed me that I wasn't. So I continued to clean clients house and do a bad job? So I was let go because I didn't have the detail orientation.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
NO BREAKS
Great management & coworkers
Maid (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDJanuary 2, 2017
Worked here several years before I moved away. Training was great and thorough and I was paid during training. Liked having the same regular customers. Hours very good for a working mom. Management was really good and thoughtful and I felt appreciated. Raises came regularly based on performance so that it is really up to you how much you make. Plus tips were good. If I hadn't moved I would still be there. Much better than the retail hours that I used to work. You make more money in less hours and have nights and weekends off.
Pros
Managers coworkers and hours.
Cons
Must drive your own car but you get reimbursed for miles you drive
Stay bisy time goes by fast and they don't overload you either
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Ballwin, MODecember 15, 2016
Is an ok company to work for they are really nice ppl amd they will work with you . There expectations aren't that high also you get to put kids on and off the bus.
Pros
They bring good food to meetings
Cons
They really don't have a office in o fallon mo its in ballwin, mo
Great Job/Great Hours
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 8, 2016
I really recommend working here, very nice co-workers, management is doing a good job and they are very concerned about your safety they also motivate us to do even better
Pros
There's always a great environment, very warming people
Cons
To this date I have no complaints at all
CoWorkers were nice
Pro (Former Employee) –  VariedNovember 29, 2016
Not enough time given to clean houses. A house is scheduled for a specific amount of time for the cleaning to be complete. More than once not enough time was given to complete the job.
Pros
Working alone without someone hovering over you
Cons
Equipment was too heavy to carry causing back and neck pain
Its ok
Service professional (Current Employee) –  Parkville, MDNovember 27, 2016
It's okay working here but I do with they would change a few things

Like pay every two weeks instead of twice a month, pay more for mileage ,especially when driving more than 20 miles, and put us where we live the closet to.
Pros
Flexible hrs
Cons
Murder on ur car, pay twice month, low mileage pay
Very nice and peaceful
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Saint Pete Beach, FLNovember 26, 2016
I enjoyed my stay at that job it was a amazing environment they really worked with us around the holidays and made us feel loved the only reason I left is because I got sick other than that I would have still been there
Pros
Paid early
Great part time job
Maid and Housekeeping Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Gaylord, MINovember 13, 2016
It's a great job for someone who loves to clean and is only looking for a few hours a day. Not for someone wanting 30 hour steady pay checks!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaidPro. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8