MaidPro

MaidPro United States Employee Reviews

future cleaning oppurtunites
Cleaning services (Former Employee), Annapolis, MDMay 2, 2015
MaidPro was a good first job doing something out of my comfort zone but I Enjoyed it and will use it in the long run as a life skills.
Pay rate was okay but VERY inconsistent hours.
Service Provider (Former Employee), Williamsville, NYMay 1, 2015
Pros: Customers
Cons: Owner, Pay, Mileage, Hours
The owner at this location is especially terrible. She is extremely shady although she acts very Nice at first. As long as you do what she wants, she will like you. the job is tiring, you DO NOT get paid enough for what you do. The hours are incredibly inconsistent. The organization of thus branch is TERRIBLE beyond words. Leaving this job was a blessing.
Maidpro
Service provider (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNApril 10, 2015
Pros: Some co-workers
Cons: Bad management
A typical day would be I would walk in drop off my supplies and pick up new supplies and load up and go get my assignment for the day (keep in note that it might change) And you may be yelled at for not doing well enough, even though I tried every day.
The management wasn't the greatest, I felt miserable every time I came to work and they said they care about me but fact is they really don't care, so for them to lie to me was very cruel and they stole money from you. And the reason why I left was because they stole and I was being treated like a dog and my manager laughed in my face when I told him why I was leaving. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with your favorite co-workers and seeing some of your regulars appreciate your work. Overall the girls at Maidpro can do a good job if they are treated properly.
Horrible
Service Provider (Current Employee), Broomfield, COMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Nothing
Cons: no bonuses no healthcare no travel compensation
A typical day at MaidPro is hard work. I usually do about 4 houses a day and it can become very stressful. I have been on the WOW board about 10 time's this month for doing an outstanding job and they don't offer any employee incentive's. We also don't receive any healthcare nor have I received a raise in the past year and a half. I feel the employee's of MaidPro don't get recognized they way they should and that's why it's time to look for a better opportunity than this.
Working
Cleaner (Current Employee), Johnstown, COMarch 24, 2015
Great people and always their for me. Management is always at the office to lend an ear and be there for their employers when needed.
Job pays well, good for somebody who likes to work independently
Cleaning Specialist (Former Employee), Parker, COMarch 19, 2015
Pros: travel reimbursement, tips
Cons: long hours
A typical day at Maidpro, I would show up to the office every morning and collect my work orders, and then you're on your own for the rest of the day unless it's a house that requires more than one cleaning specialist. I learned that I'd rather be part of a team than to work every day by myself. Management was rather poor, they didn't take any initiative in fixing issues that any of my co-workers, myself included, went to them with. Co-workers were wonderful, you spend your first two weeks training with the same person and I had a blast through my training. She was knowledgeable and patient the entire time. The hardest part of my job was how physically draining cleaning 4 houses a day 5-6 days a week could be. But the pay plus the tips did make it worth it, don't get me wrong. Most enjoyable part of my job was getting regular clients and getting to know them and their families.
It was a decent job.
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAMarch 9, 2015
There was more to this job than I thought there to be in the beginning. The owner is a nice person who looks at a lot of them as her family. I met all kinds of people, and enjoyed meeting them.
Great Organization
Marketing Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 9, 2015
Pros: great hours
Cons: contingent on weather
In a typical work day I would be assigned a cluster of neighborhoods that I would then create routes through. I would then take my team and establish who was taking what routes and then I would drop them off at their starting points and then pick them up from their finishing points in sequence. Management used a light touch and gave our department alot of leash to get things done. The hardest part of the job was keeping the employees motivated. The best part of the job was the flexible hours.
Stressful Working Place with Conflicting Expectations
Service Pro (Current Employee), Mechanicsville, MDFebruary 25, 2015
Cons: no breaks, no lunch time, no gas mileage compensation (only a meager flat rate), no benefits, no vacations, no consistent expectations
The work itself--various tasks associated with cleaning houses and offices--was simple enough to master. The difficulty was in navigating the endless mood swings of the owner/operator and attempting to discern her motivations in what ought to have been frank and straightforward business discussions.
She displayed greater interest and enthusiasm in psycho-analyzing the staff (of which there was a consistent high turn over rate) rather than the business of the day, and tried to convince herself and the Staff that the work was more complicated and difficult than it actually was...and finding way to take it out on those who couldn't believe such absurdities.
The owner-operator was rude to the clients and staff, only rewarded excellence when she was short-staffed and would find it inconvenient to fire someone.
LOVE THEM AND I MISS THEM
Service Provider (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: fun meetings, lots of tips, gas reimbursment
Cons: annoying clients sometimes
You get to work alone or with a team. It's a great job and they treat you like family. Fun meetings, Gas Reimbursement, Lots of Tips! It's a workout some times but its therapy and a break from other jobs I have worked in my life, The rules are straight forward and meaningful.
Great hours
Quality Control Manager (Former Employee), Crown Point, INFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: different hours everyday
Cons: a lot of driving
Came into the office at the same time every morning, got your bucket of cleaners and bag of rags, got your job(s) for the day, drove to whatever home or business you were given. Clean the house in the allotted time. Go to your next job if you were given one if not go home for the day,
I learned a lot of things that need to be cleaned that I never thought of cleaning in my own home.
The management wasn't the best, they were nice, but low on communication and didn't do well with working around peoples availability.
I actually didn't get to work with every employee because sometimes they didn't send us together, but for the ones I did work with I liked.
The hardest part of the job was getting a new house that was very dirty and trying to meet the time allotted.
The most enjoyable part was the great feedback some of the clients gave us.
It was avery nice workplace
Full-time as cleaner (Former Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 18, 2015
This was a very small cleaning company but I really enjoyed working for them, even though pay and benefits were not so good, management really knew how to treat its employees in a respectful way.
Fun
Service Provider (Former Employee), Upper Marlboro, MDJanuary 11, 2015
I love to clean so this was something I enjoyed. It's a good workout everyday. I like being able to help people have a clean house.
great company needs better organizational skills
House Cleaning (Current Employee), College Station, TXJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: great culture and hours
Cons: poor organization
The corporation is a good one - very employee oriented. The management staff falls short in the organization and execution of daily job assignments and much time and money is wasted because of this
I enjoy the clients and helping others.
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Fruitland Park, FLDecember 26, 2014
Pros: having weekends and holidays off. meeting new people.
Cons: no benefits and minimal hours
Wish there was advancement with Maidpro. And the company provided benefits.
Housekeeper (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 22, 2014
Pros: productive
Cons: too far for me
The management team their does everything in their power to make sure there is always work if you are willing to do a good job for them and have lots of positive results
NA
Office Manager (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDDecember 17, 2014
Overall I enjoyed working for MaidPro
I leaned a lot of calendar management
hard work every day
Office Helper/Cleaner (Former Employee), Arlington, MAOctober 29, 2014
the boss was cool, and so were the employees, but the second you got to work you grabbed your tools and were out the door. You never knew how long your day was going to be-it depended on how many houses you had to clean that day and how long they each took. It could range from 10 hours a day, to 2 hours a day. very hard work, tired at the end of the day all the time, overall not satisfied.
Meaning less job with bad pay
HOUSE CLEANER (Former Employee), Nottingham, MDAugust 11, 2014
Pros: hourly pay that was decent, flexible work schedule
Cons: tiring job
Any cleaning job is meaningless and usually involves bad pay however, this was the best one I've worked for (even though I've only worked at two). They worked with my schedule as best as they could when I found another job at Auto Barn. Eventually, working two full time jobs interfered with this cleaning job and I decided to resign. They were a family oriented place and great people to work for. Also, compared to my second cleaning job, the houses I would clean tipped much better and were smaller houses.
Hardworking Day
Service Professional (Former Employee), Katy, TXJuly 17, 2014
A typical day at work, would be looking at the schedule to see which client I could serve first. I learned that polishing and sanitizing homes, isn't your typical way of cleaning. The steps and process I learned was really fun, and exciting. The hardest part of my job was driving from one side of town to another. Houston traffic isn't for the "light-headed''. The best part was being able to see how good of a job Ive done. My coworkers always kept me laughing, even if the day wasn't always bright.

1 2 3