MaidPro Employee Reviews

Could have more professional office personal
Professional Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 4, 2017
It was an ok place to work for. I really liked the employees. There is a family environment. The customers are what makes this job worth having. Great Customers.
Dont let the negative bother you! Great place!
House Cleaner pro (Current Employee) –  Henrico, VAJuly 31, 2017
This is an awesome job. Get pay! Great pepole!
Let me give you a pros and cons review.....

Pros: pay raise within 3 to 6 months. After 6 months, 200 bonus. Friendly coworker l. At least 2 or 3 jobs (some one time. Some first time. Some regular) clients give you tips (best part, you keep it!) You do get paid travel.

Cons: you have to drive your own car.

See!? More pros then cons.
Yall will like. We don't bite!😄
Pros
Alot but you do get paid for travel. Some places do give out free food.
Cons
Meh. You have to drive your own car but its okay.
Great people, they just need to pay more hourly
Service Provider (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 28, 2017
I love working with the management at MaidPro and the other girls I clean houses with. But they should pay more hourly than what they do pay. Cleaning houses is very hard work so it should be paying well.
Great company
Delaware - Personal Maid (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJuly 26, 2017
I only worked for MaidPro for a little over a year but it is a great company. the owners were wonderful and always showed us employees how important we were.
Great workplace
Maid/Housekeeping Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Orange City, FLJuly 25, 2017
Maid pro is a great company to work for! Everything about maid pro is awesome!!! The management is great and wonderful people! It is a wonderful work atmosphere everyone is friendly.
Fun and easy going
House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJuly 24, 2017
This is a very easy going company and they are very accommodating. The only thing I didn't like is that sometimes, I would only have one house or I wouldn't even have a house and I wouldn't know that until I came into the office.
Enjoyable work with ever changing environments and clients
Professional Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Hudson, FLJuly 24, 2017
A typical day includes clocking in at 8:00AM, grabbing your work orders and cleaning supplies before heading to each client's house to clean their house thoroughly as requested following a forty-nine point checklist. Management was outstanding, helpful, friendly, and motivating. The hardest part of the job was the wear and tear on your vehicle and the toll that it takes on your body. Working with the public and meeting new people had to be the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
friendly work environment, tips, work incentives
Cons
no breaks, not even lunch, wear and tear on vehicle that was never compensated.
Maid (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 23, 2017
Fun and quiet. Not a lot of hours needed to be full time. Very nice customers and paid for gas and mileage. Employees are very helpful and train well. It was a good job just traffic getting there and very hectic for early morning shifts
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Not enough hours
Work very hard for very little pay
cleaner (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSJuly 18, 2017
Training was quick. And I waited 4 weeks to get first paycheck of barely 400 bucks. You bust your butt for very little pay. Plus you use your own vehicle and buy your own gas and they reimburse very little gas mileage.
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 17, 2017
MaidPro is a great place to work for many reason. There is so much flexibility in the schedule, having a family makes this very important. Everyday is a little different from the day before, its like you get a fresh start everyday. No weekend! No nights! The list goes on :)
Pros
Flexibility

Want to know more about MaidPro?

Ask a question
Indeed job searching
Head cleaner (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJuly 4, 2017
Great place to look for work can include tons of employment information to help advance to ur desired job you are searching for haven't gotten many reply actually none at all so far.
Pros
Can input tons of information
Cons
No replys
Caring place to be
Maid Service (Former Employee) –  Pelham, ALJuly 3, 2017
Here you will learn how to meet the needs of others and develop as a team.There is alot of opportunity for advancement through education. It's a great opportunity to develop person to person skills as well.
Not tood for long term
House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJune 30, 2017
This was a decent job, the work itself was physically demanding but not overall not much of a problem. The managers at the office were disorganized more times than they could keep track of. They have some nitpick-y standards, kiss your job security here goodbye. They give you outdated equipment that always falls apart or breaks down. Very high turnover rate at this location.
Cons
Great for self reliant, hard workers interested in learning a new skill set.
Pro (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PAJune 26, 2017
For me Maidpro was my first job in the cleaning service industry, and it was a great first experience. Coming from outdoor labor and restaurant services, it was a nice change, being paid the same wage with more benefits was extremely beneficial. My management and trainers were always very kind and reliable. They always listened to me and would work with me whenever I had concerns and questions. However this position is not for the faint of heart. I would not recommend this position to anyone not willing to put in the effort it takes to learn a new skill set. I personally challenged myself and knew that putting myself out of comfort zone was exactly what I needed to become the best "pro" I could be. The knowledge and the relationships I made with the company's clients humbled me in ways I cannot put into words and will forever be grateful for. Overall I would recommend this job to anyone interested in finding a position to help support them on their path to pursuing their passions and building their careers. As a practitioner of bhakti yoga and follower of the teachings of Sri Krishna, working for Maidpro allowed me to preform the humble devotional service I needed to further understand my relationship with the universe and weakened my bonds to sense gratification, allowing me to surrender myself to a purpose higher than myself; and for that I will be eternally grateful. Hare Krishna.
Pros
Benefits and weekly pay
Cons
Intensive physical endurance and mentally challenging
not organized
Cleaner/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEJune 14, 2017
The boss had no idea what she was doing and every day was a guess on what you were doing if there was any work at all. The best part of the job was once in awhile we would get free lunch. So if you are looking for a full time job or you like to know your schedule for the week or you like having a boss that knows what she is doing then you should NOT work there.
Great management
Maid (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 12, 2017
This was a great place to work, all the maids were friendly and willing to work together. The two cons were that there were no benefits and no room for growth
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
No room for growth
Simple
Maid (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSJune 7, 2017
You have a lot of free time, but the work is hard and not always steady. Next to no benefits. The office staff and owner are great, but this job is very hard on your body.
Ability to make very good money.
Service Provider (Former Employee) –  Gaylord, MIJune 3, 2017
When I was an employee at MaidPro I was always given the opportunity to get more hours, and work more days. The downfall was the gas reimbursement for driving your own vehicle to and from jobs. I do not believe it was rated fairly and included wear and tear on personal vehicle. Since then new owners have taken over the business.
Pros
Independency
Cons
No benefits
I loved it
Certified Professional House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 30, 2017
This was an experience in learning & human kindness. It gave my faith in mankind a boost. It was an incredible work environment. Both the management as well as the clients were a pleasure.
Pros
I clean like a pro
Cons
I had to leave for personal reasons
great bosses took care of us flexible schedule
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, MNMay 25, 2017
Got our work schedule for the day in the early mornings. There was always coffee and snacks for us to take to work. I learned to be honest and excellent at my job to be the best cleaner they had. And to make sure the customers were happy. the hardest part of the job would be carrying all the equipment. Most enjoyable part of job is knowing you did a good job for the customer so when they come home they would feel happy that their house was clean and spotless.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaidPro. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9