Main Line Health Employee Reviews

Started off great but grew too fast
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Broomall, PANovember 15, 2017
The department I was in started off great but grew too fast and that lead to micromanaging good people and running them off. Instead of focusing on improving processes they kept piling the work on those who were capable.
it can be fun at times and i love the relaxtion room they have
Registration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bryn Mawr, PANovember 8, 2017
A typical day at this fairly new position is always interesting due to its a lot for me to learn. I have learned thus far how to register patients that come in for lab work, pre-register patients coming in for the next day and pre admission testing for patients. The hardest part of the job is trying to adapt to an area in which you haven't been well trained for. The most enjoyable part of the day for me is when I get the chance to make a patient happy with just the little things such as a smile.
Pros
45 minut break
Cons
short staffed
Poor Lab Management
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Paoli, PAOctober 30, 2017
Most Co-workers can not be trusted. Gossip. Supervisors do not care about you. You could be the best phlebotomist but means nothing. Back stabbing and lies are unbelievable especially when it comes from management/supervisors. Best advice is document everything and never get rid of emails.
benefits
Cons
supervisors
great company to work for
Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Berwyn, PAOctober 20, 2017
good working experience , great company to work for but if you have permanent job. My job was as a contract worker for office 365 migration project.
I have not been employed there for over 15 years so things may have changed
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Wynnewood, PAOctober 9, 2017
Cannot remember specifics on the atmosphere and work load unfortunately due to the time apart from the company. What I do remember that the department was just beginning and had alot of restructuring to do
enjoyable workplace
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Bryn Mawr, PASeptember 18, 2017
I worked 3 12 hr shifts. the busyness of the day depended on the admissions/discharges for the day. I learned time managemen, patience and great orginizational skills hardest part is when a family loved onepasses. My coworkers became family and when a paitent was able to go home.
Pros
great health carte benefits
Cons
advancement was difficult.
Team Leader Help desk (Current Employee) –  Berwyn, PAAugust 15, 2017
Nice place to work. Learned more technical work, medical terminology. Management is ok. The culture is great. There is no such things as Hardest part of the job. For me it is called challenges. I enjoyed working with everyone.
Good Starting Point
Collection Analyst (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAJuly 28, 2017
I'm glad i stated with Main Line Health, it was great to get the experience in the medical field. The benefits are great and so are the people I work with.

Unfortunately, it is really hard to move up within the company unless you know the director of the department. It's not what you know, it's who you know. You're in a huge pool of people so your chances are slim.
Temporary
Front Desk Receptionist (Temp Assignment) (Former Employee) –  Bryn Mawr, PAJuly 20, 2017
I only worked here for a month and while the Doctors were great the other workers did not make it a pleasant place to work. The office was very small and there was 4 of us working in it. I wouldn't work there again.
Wonderful place to work, wonderful people
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Radnor, PAJune 13, 2017
I absolutely love working here. The whole environment and atmosphere is amazing and I have little to no complaints. It is a fast paced environment and that is a quality I look for in a job. The people I work with every day are so helpful and kind. Working here is a privilege
Goid hospital with some good employees
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bryn Mawr, PAJune 6, 2017
Very bad manager. Favoritism throughout. Employees gossip and are mean to each other. Do not support good employees quick to criticize and write you up. Like to get rid of older nurses
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Bad managers. No support.
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Wynnewood, PAJune 5, 2017
Great place to work. Great opportunities to advance your career. Very diversed culture as far as employees that work there. The best part of my job is my coworkers, everyone seems to enjoy working there
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAMay 24, 2017
It was an internship, but the experience was helpful. I was there 8:30-3:00. Management was helpful. Workplace culture was relaxed. I enjoyed my co workers and my supervisors.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Sr. HRIS Business Analyst, Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Radnor, PAApril 20, 2017
Good place to work! Compensation and benefits are comparable with organizations. Organization promotes work/life balance for employees. Location was great.
benefits
Main Line Health is excellent
RN (Current Employee) –  Paoli, PAApril 11, 2017
Main Line Health has provided me a lot of education and benefits. The staff work very well together and has a very family oriented feel to the unit. I have made many friends here.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
12 hour shifts
great place to work with if your not pregnant
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Paoli, PAApril 5, 2017
I had many things that were said in comments about my pregnancy. felt discrimination towards me when I became pregnant the office manager would make rude comments about it to me all the time.
Outstanding work environment
CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  Paoli, PAApril 4, 2017
Exceptional work environment, supportive staff, plenty of room for advancement, and excellent Benifits, supportive management, fair and fosters personal growth of employee
Pros
Immediate recognition of employee excellence in patient care.
Cons
None to speak of.
Great working environment
Environmental service associate (Current Employee) –  Wynnewood, PAMarch 1, 2017
Had a wonderful experience working for mainline health. Everyday was an exciting new things to learn in the health care setting. i was able to learn various things from other jobs because of my job which helps to develop me at a working individual
Great place with good co workers!
Senior Job Coach- Project Search (Former Employee) –  Wynnewood, PAFebruary 21, 2017
Left job due to having a child. Didn't feel it was as safe as the public sector in terms of reliability but overall it was a great experience. Everyone is friendly.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Lack of support
Ok place
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALFebruary 21, 2017
I kind of like it they would. Be better if they pay more its really not all that good have bad day but ot a lot the people. Are ok. Works not that hard