Main Street Financial(MSF) has a opportunity to oversee the research and day-to-day management of our investment operations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Top/Down research conducted monthly
- Portfolio monitoring on a daily basis
- Asset Allocation modeling & recommendations
- Account & portfolio reconciliation daily
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Evaluate and compare the relative quality of various investment vehicles.
- Interpret data affecting investments, such as price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks, and economic influences.
- Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, and personal interviews.
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance, and economic theory.
- Financial modeling for special projects as needed
- Must be a CFA
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years experience within the investment business
Indeed - 16 months ago