Are you an A+ player who is looking to join a fun team and make an impact right away? Main Street Hub is looking for our next super star Social Media Sales Associate!
This is an exciting position at one of our NEW offices!!! Tons of growth potential.
This role is fun, challenging, and highly rewarding. We are a work hard play hard company who values team camaraderie and those who love going the extra mile.
Also did you hear the news? We have an awesome product!
Check out our sales video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT6QxSlg_lU
Here is what the job entails:
· Hunting your own territory
· Prospecting own leads from start to finish
· Closing between 10-15 deals per month
· Work in Salesforce CRM to update leads/deals closed
· Participate in fun team challenges
· Cross-sell in different verticals
· Attend daily/weekly sales meetings and team meetings
· Work with a fast growing startup with a ton of room for advancement
Here is what we are looking for:
· 1-3 years direct closing experience from an inside sales role
· Quota carrying experience
· Cold calling experience 70+ calls a day
· Knowledge of buying signals- smart, tactful, and sharp
· Short sales cycle experience: 1 call close - 1 month
· Hungry to make 85k+ your first year
· Desire to be a leader and move quickly into a leadership role
· Encompasses the work hard/play hard attitude
· Is a hustler and self-motivated
· Loves a challenge and can take several angles to overcome objections
About the perks:
· Awesome – fun - team environment!
· Amazing and vibrant culture- hope you like happy hours!
· Uncapped commissions
· 3 Weeks PTO + Holidays
· Health benefits
· No dress code
· Career path with potential for raise and title change within 3 months
· Spiffs, team incentives and big bonuses!
Main Street Hub was founded a little over 2 years ago in San Francisco. We are the only full service "do-it-for-you" social media management and online reputation management company focused solely on small local businesses.
Our unique approach coupled with our superior technology has allowed our company to grow very quickly. We started out with 8 employees 2 years ago and now have over 140 employees in our company.
We are currently headquartered in Austin, TX and also have satellite offices in San Francisco and New York. We recently opened up an office in Los Angeles in September 2012, and have several other offices planned to open in 2013.
Our mission is to help great local businesses around the world connect with customers. We help those businesses build relationships online.