Main Street Hub

Main Street Hub Employer Reviews

Cool place if you're 18-22
Sales manager (Current Employee), AustinJune 9, 2014
Pros: beer
Cons: everything besides the beer and snacks
I hope you like loud music, constant cold calling of the same old leads over and over, having to take pics and hash tag on your social media pages, being lied to that the leads are getting fixed when truthfully all they do is erase the old notes from the 6 previous employees that called.

But they do have free beer and snacks
waste of time
sales (Former Employee), newyorkMay 10, 2014
Pros: no pros
Cons: just cons
guy who interviewed me and was swearing and cursing during my interview ... instead of interviewing he was more interested in gathering information of how i was paid from my other employer so he could fix his commission structure . the turn over rate in this gig is very high .
reputation management and social media
Local Marketing consultant (Former Employee), Austin TXApril 22, 2014
B2B sales. Consulted with local businesses on their online customer reviews and social media platforms.
What a joke
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 31, 2013
If you just came out of a fraternity or a sorority or rehab and are ready to go hard charge partying again, work here.
Great Culture with Keg in office
Sales Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 9, 2012
great company doing some great things. Excellent group of people working together in a fun - team oriented environment.

March 3, 2013

I have never loved a job so much in my life and the people we work with are amazing. Highly recommend it if you love working with small business owners and have a heart to help them. I encourage everyone to apply if they are hiring in your area.

Great perks...while they last
Social Media Associate (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 9, 2012
Pros: compensation, benefits, fun environment, great culture
Cons: high turnover, low job security, high-stress, high-pressure
If you're into high-pressure sales and enjoy cold-calling on the phones all day long from open to close then this job is for you! The environment is fun and really exciting to be a part of but the job itself is extremely stressful as you're not guaranteed to return the following month if you cant keep up with your numbers. Picture yourself talking to – more... old-school business owners who (in most cases) don't understand social media or just plain don't want anything to do with it. Now try selling them over the phone with no tangible product. HARD, but the reward is tremendous. They offer great compensation packages and benefits. If you feel like you'll succeed in this high-volume, high-pressure sales environment then do it and I promise you'll have fun while you're there AND you'll definitely make some good money doing it. – less

About Main Street Hub

Founded in 2010, Main Street Hub has quickly become the largest 'do-it-for-you' marketing solution for great local businesses. – Read more