Main Street Renewal LLC Employee Reviews

HR Fired Me
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 16, 2017
I was in a car accident that I got rear ended and had doctors notes saying I needed to be on light duty. they did not care what the doctors said and they said I was not allowed back to work.
Great company, stressful Job
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  FLordiaSeptember 7, 2017
Mainstreet is a great company to work for. They really do look out for their employees. However its stressful as they want many task out of you and pull you in many directions and expect the same results. However, great office environment and management, and the company really does treat the employee right.
Pros
Family and Work Balance
Cons
Stressful
Horrible Company
Employee (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 13, 2017
Do not waste your time working for this company. Management is a total joke! There is no room for growth within the branch offices. If you want to be promoted you'll have to work at the corporate office in Austin, TX.
Again, local branch management, regional management, and corporate management need to take business management training. MSR hires unqualified people to act as manages over qualified people. The qualified people have left MSR because they know their worth! Which is why they are hiring. Turnover rate is high. Horrible bosses and underpaid employees not to mention the company managers are very unappreciative, unethical, and also very unprofessional. Let's not forget management delegates everything while they sit back and watch, laugh and talk amongst themselves all day. M-F 8:30-6pm and Sat 10-4pm. Management doesn't work on Sat, they will delegate every Sat shift to an agent and CSR.
Pros
Cons
Everything horrible management company
Amazing Company
MRS Teammate (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 7, 2017
This is one of the few companies that I have worked for where I look forward to going to work everyday. I have been an Main Street Renewal employee for over two years and I have seen so much improvement in company growth and culture. Super Fun Company!!!
Pros
The people (your teammates), company benefits, fast growing company, and comapny culture
Cons
Not much if any..
Great Company Great Team
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 6, 2017
I have been working at Main Street for 3 months and I truly enjoy the people! MSR is a growing company who takes pride in their employees. I LOVE THIS COMPANY
If you want to be a part of a growing company with plenty of potential for career growth
Austin Support Center (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 7, 2017
I've seen a tremendous change in the culture and overall atmosphere since I started with the company a little over a year ago. The leadership team is truly invested in the success of employees and the business. Our culture is growing with fun on-site and off site events. We have a really nice holiday party every year with a live band plus formal dinner.
Our CEO is one of a kind. He truly cares about each employee. Just like any career, you have to work hard but the rewards here are worth it. If you want to join a growing company with plenty of opportunities for growth plus a leadership team that wants to invest in you, this is where you want to be.
Pros
Casual dress, free lunch catered lunch every Friday, fully stocked kitchen, fun breakroom/lounge area, growing culture
Cons
People get moved around and departments change but that's with any growing company.
Not a reputable company
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Austell, GAOctober 1, 2016
This company has had 167 complaints filed against them with the Better Business Bureau in the last 3 years. 80 in just the last 12 months. I am an extremely experienced Project Manager/Superintendent with vast amounts of experience in turn key, reconstruction/remodeling and new construction and have been told that I am not qualified for their company. Obviously they aren't interested in doing things the right way. Or, they are mismanaged from the top down. Either way, look elsewhere for gainful employment.
Pros
Cons
Shows all the signs of being nothing but a predatory company.
A company with potential that is faltering
Manager (Former Employee) –  OKCJune 23, 2015
A company that has a good business model but lacks in management. Although experiencing some growth pains, corporate doesn't allow divisions to be independent enough to run their own operations successfully - too much oversight with too little knowledge.
Pros
good locations - good business model - has potential
Cons
not accurate with employees on work expectations - talks a 40 hour week, pushes hard for 60 in reality

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Main Street Renewal LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9