Main Street Softworks, Inc. is a well established, privately owned software development firm that specializes in advanced financial payment applications. Our systems are currently deployed in tens of thousands of merchant locations providing the most secure, reliable and cost-effective solution the electronic payments industry has to offer.
Main Street is looking for a full time senior software engineer who is comfortable developing applications that are deployed within a mixed Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows IT environment. The position is located in our Jacksonville, FL office.
- Full time
- Must be a proficient C Developer with strong knowledge of secure coding practices and programming for a wide range of architectures and Operating Systems
- Must have 7+ years real-world programming experience
- Must be comfortable with a primary development environment on Linux or BSD with working knowledge of version control systems such as Subversion
- Contributions to Open Source projects, a Security background, or experience in the payments industry would be considered a plus
- Applicant must possess excellent written and verbal (English) communications skills
- Applicant must be able to work as an individual and within teams in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment.
- Applicant must be a US citizen, a lawful permanent resident (green card), or otherwise legally (and verifiably) allowed to work in the US
For more details or to apply, visit www.monetra.com/content/careers.html
Please include a cover letter with your resume.