Main Street Softworks, Inc. is a well established, privately owned software development firm that specializes in advanced financial payment applications. Our systems are currently deployed in tens of thousands of merchant locations providing the most secure, reliable and cost-effective solution the electronic payments industry has to offer.
This is a full-time multipurpose position in Jacksonville, FL which will work with our engineering team to develop leading edge web interfaces. The person hired will need to be self-motivated, able to work within a team dynamic, and be comfortable working in a heterogeneous computing environment (Linux, Mac OS, Windows, etc).
- Maintain, update, and enhance the corporate website and interfaces
- Engineer new web interfaces based on internal initiatives and/or customer specifications
- Comprehension of proper web development style such as separation of code and layout
- Understanding of possible attack vectors on web applications (such as XSS)
- 3-5 years of development experience
- Excellent English communication (written/verbal) skills
- Self motivated and highly organized
- Applicant must be a US citizen, a lawful permanent resident (green card), or otherwise legally (and verifiably) allowed to work in the US
Position has a starting annual salary of $65K-$95K, commensurate with experience.
Relaxed work environment
Medical including vision and dental (FT)
Paid time off including vacation, holiday and sick leave (FT)
For more details or to apply visit: http://www.monetra.com/content/careers.html
Please submit your resume with a cover letter.
Send your resume to careers at monetra dot com
Only submit your resume in PDF, OpenDocument (ODT), Plain text, or HTML. No other formats will be accepted.
In the e-mail subject, please provide your name.
In the body of the email provide the job role(s) you are applying for along with your salary requirements