Mainscape

Mainscape Employer Reviews

Productive workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee), Oviedo, FLMarch 30, 2014
A nice place to work, with good co-workers. The managers are very flexible when they have to be.
Strict workplace.
Lawn Care Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Knox, KYJanuary 20, 2014
Not much to say here, We work 10 hours a day everyday of the week, we only got Saturday & Sunday off, Other than that we were always hard at work we didn't get many breaks, always up on are feet not time for rest or relaxation.
Very Chaotic but great co workers
Landscape Foreman/Technician (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 26, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no progress to move anyone up
Its very crazy considering since I am suppose to be spraying and not babysitting others because somedays I am working alone spraying other days I am with different crews training or having to watch them constantly to make sure everything is being done correctly
Extremely hott outdoor labor.
Team Leader (Former Employee), Fort Irwin, CAMarch 18, 2013
Manage employees, finish projects ahead of schedule correctly. Drive an hour to work and clock in and out at the exact location everyday.
horrible place to work
commercial lawn and landscape pest control tech (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLAugust 26, 2012
Pros: cant think of any
Cons: the pay, the job, the management
I killed myself everyday to do the best job possible for this company. The over time was horrible and the management was the worst. Co-workers were very disrespectful to me and one another. It was an extremely unprofessional environment and I wouldnt ever recommend the job to anyone. EVER!!!
the management are the boss friend, not the people that knows what thir are doing
Crew (Current Employee), flordiaApril 25, 2012
Pros: long hours
Cons: there is not a thing for you
I work there and are boss here is from the area and her made all of his friends from school the managment team.

About Mainscape

Mainscape, Inc. has evolved into a multi-million dollar national leader in landscaping, ranking in the top 75 in landscape maintenance – Read more