Mainstreet Funding is a financial services organization that purchases structured settlements, annuities and other long-term payment streams.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated and energetic inside salesperson with a great phone presence to contact and close company provided leads in our Structured Settlement division. Ideal candidate is a salesperson with an outgoing attitude, lots of energy, pleasant phone demeanor and a strong desire to learn and succeed.
This position is part-time with the ability to grown into a full-time position based upon performance.
Candidates must have experience and be comfortable with cold calling, phone sales, building rapport with new people, negotiating, overcoming objections, closing and general customer interaction.
- Make daily outbound cold calls to prospective clients using Mainstreet Funding's technology.
- Forge strong relationships with clients and be able to explain the services of Mainstreet
- Follow up with all leads established continuously to build relationships for future business.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the numbers of
contacts to be made each day, week and month
- Use your sales skills and personality to generate win-win opportunities with customer and company.
- Generous Commission Structure
- Finance background is helpful but not required.
- Sales experience required
- Telephone sales experience is preferred
- Sales oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills and a strong desire to succeed.
- We are looking for a willing attitude, out-going personality, lots of energy and pleasant phone
- Ability to demonstrate sales techniques
- Customer service is a corner-stone of our business and therefore a requirement of each of our team members.
- No previous experience in structured settlement business required. (on-site training provided)
- Must be comfortable working within a CRM
- Candidate must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Must have effective written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Must be able to originate, analyze, and manage transactions.
- Must be willing to work outside of regular business hours to meet customer needs
- Ability to sit for at least 4 hours a day
There are no mandatory academic prerequisites for the position of Account Executive. However, previous sales, finance, banking or lending experience may provide transferable skills that can be applied to this position. College degree or currently enrolled in pursuit of a college degree preferred.