Provides first level technical support to Mainstreet users in local office and remote locations.
3-4 years’ experience in a help desk support position including network troubleshooting (connectivity, etc.) with proven advancement in level of support
- Associates degree preferred
- Completion or working toward Technical School diploma or degree in Information Technology
- Microsoft Certified Professional and CompTia A+ certifications desirable, but not required
- Familiarity with most of the following products: Windows Servers 2003 & 2008, Microsoft Exchange, Windows XP/Vista/7, Android/iPhone/iPad, Microsoft Office, Google Apps, remote support best practices. As well as familiar with WebEx and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience performing system upgrades and installation of new applications
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Professional presentation/appearance
- Ability to manage competing priorities and manage escalated issues with patience and grace
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be the “go-to” for onsite IT issues
- Able to analyze problems, respond promptly, and take appropriate corrective actions
- Proficient with Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 2003, 2008, XP, Windows 7)
- Troubleshoot issues as first level support for desktop/laptop applications, network, e-mail, connectivity, remote access, software and hardware issues.
- Review and triage all service tickets.
- Be an advocate for the users in providing a high level of service.
- Proactive in managing and anticipating changes in technical needs with infrastructure growth
- Handle problem recognition, research, isolation and follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex problems to next level of technical support.
- Work closely with user to collect information about problem and lead user through diagnostic procedure to determine source of problems.
- Log all problems that are reported and their resolution (including times) and provide a regular report to the Chief Administrative Officer.
- Build/utilize a shared knowledge base for problem resolution.
- Proactively follow up with reported issues to ensure that they have been resolved.
- Install and perform repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment.
- Set up equipment for employee use, ensuring proper installation of cabling, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Maintain inventory of company hardware/software (including hardware refresh schedules).
- Provide “on-call” support on an as-needed basis (outside of normal business hours as necessary).
- Provide user support for cellular telecommunications issues.
- Provide user support for internal telecom system as well as any other internal technologies including TVs, iPads, etc.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned by management.
- Meets physical demands of the position, including the ability to lift and handle up to 45 pounds of materials, bend, stoop, and stretch as required for placement and retrieval of materials or equipment.
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
Indiana-based Mainstreet Property Group is the nation's largest skilled nursing developer, known for acquiring and developing desirable,...