The Nation’s #1 supplier of premium quality lighting products is expanding our sales team!
Maintenance Engineering offers an exciting, financially stable, and self-rewarding career that allows you to apply your talents. By working together to set and achieve your goals, we are able to provide you with personal and financial wealth that you have been seeking. Through teamwork and the application of your abilities we will not only exceed your expectations, but also the expectations of our customers.
Working for the Nation’s leader, you will enjoy these advantages:
- Earn $40,000-$60,000 plus your first year (paid weekly)
- No nights, weekends, or holidays
- Advancement opportunities
- Industry leading products & services
- Recession proof market & industry
- 85% repeat business
- Professional ongoing training
- 24/7 sales support
- Performance rewards (cruises, resort trips)
No experience is necessary. Maintenance Engineering will invest the time and effort to train the right candidate. You bring the desire we will give you the tools.
What our people are saying!
"How I have blossomed and grown in the last 10 years with Maintenance Engineering is
"When you sell a Maintenance Engineering product line you're selling the very best in the market”
"It's an amazing company and an amazing group of people and the opportunity is really there"
Maintenance Engineering is the #1 Premium Quality Industrial Lighting Company in the United States and Canada. What this company sells in one year could illuminate an eight foot wide hallway from New York City to San Francisco. In a country where nearly 5.5 million light bulbs are sold daily, Maintenance Engineering is the largest independently owned industrial lighting firm.
With 40 years of experience, proven sales methods and a commitment to excellence, we provide our representatives all the resources for a successful career!
- All-expense paid trip to company headquarters for advanced product and sales training.
- Personal career coach.
- One-on-one field training.
- Initial investment ($100) to include all sales materials including portfolio, business cards, demo fixtures and more!