Maintenance

Maintenance Employer Reviews

Terrible
HOUSEKEEPER (Current Employee), Lexington, KYMarch 12, 2014
Pros: healthcare
If you are a prospective employee, I would recommend staying as far away from this company as humanly possible. The supervisor is outright disrespectful and the office staff are completely aloof. Any work that needs to be done on the property is done half-heartedly or shrugged to the side based on if he likes a resident or not. There is no pleasing – more... anyone as far as working hard or otherwise. I have been told on many occasions that I do a wonderful job as a housekeeper, only to turn around and have everything picked apart by said supervisor. He WILL belittle his workers, bully them about, and treat them as sub-human individuals. I don't care how desperate you are, this is not it, don't do it, trust me. – less
constant movement
Machine repair (Former Employee), Dowagiac, MIMarch 11, 2014
Pros: simple tasks
Cons: unclean enviroment
start machines monitor machines
Mold change overs
preventative maintence
This was a very hard job
Project Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 8, 2014
My days were at night, it could be any were from 12 hours a day to more, We handled anything from emergency clean ups to the every day janitorial. every day was different.
Good summer job
Eastern Star Nursing Home (Former Employee), Decorah, IADecember 26, 2013
Good summer job. Performed basic maintenance, such as cleaning A.C. condensers, replacing damaged door trim, painting, and grounds keeping
No longer in business
Mechanical Design Engineer (Former Employee), Kendallville, INDecember 24, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: poor working enviroment
I worked many hours a week because we were extremely busy. Had to drive 170 miles round trip each day to get there. So it was a very draining year, but I did enjoy my job. Unfortunately they went out of business.
Cleaning the outside of the properties.
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 15, 2013
Working for PSDC as a maintenance worker, my objectives were to clean all trash and debris at the properties located on Broad and Lehigh Ave, direct new coming people to designated location, and call the main office if any damages have occurred on properties.
taking care of the apartments
mantenace worker (Former Employee), Fenton, MIDecember 1, 2013
Pros: helping the tenant keep there apartments in good repair
Cons: some tenant
light plumping
patch holes in the wall
mop the common areas
take out the trash
Schools District Cleaning
Custodian / Cleaning (Former Employee), Neenah, WINovember 27, 2013
Pros: free lunch hour and excellent job
Cons: i don't have cons
I cleaning restrooms, classrooms, tables, chairs and all floors. Map and swiping the floors. Out the trash and put new bags. Check the doors and safe the classrooms doors.
A commercial building can be a very doll place
HANDYMAN (Former Employee), Queens Boulevard New YorkNovember 21, 2013
Pros: lunch time half hour close my home
Cons: no vacation
overall i think at this company i learned most of my Handyman skills
Quiet
Janitorial (Current Employee), Southington, CTSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: once a week.
Every Saturday, I clean a doctors office. This includes: Dusting, disinfecting surfaces, vacumming, mopping floors, etc.
Business Owner and Operator (Former Employee), Leland, NCSeptember 14, 2013
General maintenance on residental property. As owner I learned how to manage a business. I had only a few workers and used a network of contacts to preform work that was outside the scope of my abilities. There was not real hard part of this work and I really enjoyed the interaction with the owners of the preperties
Nice place to work-job varied every day
Maintenance (Current Employee), HotelSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: flexible scheduling
Worked on pool chemistry
hotel repairs
nice people to work with
flexible scheduling
Great boss, culturally and religiously diverse
Laborer & technical support (Former Employee), Lansing, ILAugust 26, 2013
Pros: great boss, flexible schedule
Cons: pay could be better
The boss (general contractor) will try and help work around your schedule, fun work environment.
Great Co-workers
Maintenance/Saftey (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 8, 2013
Pros: co-workers are more of a family
Cons: no chance for advancement
I have to say I learned lots of things in the warehouse environment from, driving forklifts, loading and unloading trucks and more. On the other hand I felt sometimes you can work so hard and give so much for a company, and yet go unappreciated. I thank the company and co-workers whom I learned from so much, but when one tries to be with a company for – more... the long run and make a career with them, it makes it hard to continue when you see that there is no chance for advancement. – less
great place to work
Custodian (Former Employee), San Juan, TXJuly 29, 2013
The team i worked with was very helpful and hardworking. The facilities manager was great and made the work experience easy and enjoyable.
I learned how to be reliable, flexible, and dependable on a job.
Janitor (Former Employee), York, PAJuly 26, 2013
While I was working at Crispus Attucks as a janitor, I learned what a day on the job is like. I worked usually right after school, so I was tired but I still go the job done. While I worked there, I would start with switching out the trash and taking it out every day. From there, I would clean the windows and vacuum the classrooms that needed vacuuming. – more... After that, I would work with a coworker and get the bathrooms out of the way. The toilets, the sinks, mirrors, and sweeping and mopping the floor. If the hallways needed to be done, I would sweep and mop those as well. Occasionally, I would also help to strip, buff, or wax the floors. My coworker and I always wanted to get what needed done out of the way instead of fooling around so we can just go home. My supervisor was okay with this, but we still needed to get our hours out of the way, so he would give us other things to do. However, since we always got the job done, he would let us get free snacks or drinks from the vending machines. The hardest part of the job was needing to be flexible and work around events when I didn't know if there was an event going on. The best part of the job is that I got to work with other people to get the job done. – less
a decent job
general maitenance (Former Employee), fort,wayne,ind.June 13, 2013
Pros: worked on my own
Cons: no insurance
I would repair flooring, roofing . The hardest part of the job was doing plumbing.
Fun summer job
Student worker (Former Employee), Quincy, ILMay 29, 2013
Pros: fun atmosphere
A typical day at work included preparing classrooms or play yard equipment by priming and patching holes and then painting them according to teacher/principals liking. The hardest part of the job was not being able to give your own advice, but the most enjoyable part of the job was the compliments we recieved.
make-readies and work orders as well as on call duties
maintenance tech (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOMarch 20, 2013
Pros: health and dental
Cons: often times short handed low wage scale.
good co-workers, and interesting environment. Good team feel.
Nice and fun palce to work
Driver/Maintenance (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 5, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work is like a everyday. I learned how too work with other.The management is a goog work place. My co-worker is a nice person too work with. There is no hard part about this job. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with others and meeting new people.

1 2 3