Maintenance Employee Reviews

I enjoy a challenge and making things better.
General Contractor (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMay 12, 2015
The only job I ever had that I actually loved going to work. Customers were truly appreciative of my efforts and ideas also my willingness to listen to their ideas or concerns.
PMG
Maintenance (Former Employee), Columbus, IndianaApril 21, 2015
A good place to work but very hot and very dirty. The maintenance supervisor is very knowledgeable and a good person to work for
Hard working, dependable and very productive
Landscaper and planter (Former Employee), Hueytown, Macalla, B'ham, Hoover & Mt.BrookApril 14, 2015
Pros: Traveling
Cons: No benefits and under paid
Very reliable and ready for work. Always aim for the best of attitude with whatever job I must get done for this day. Ready to learn more and move up in any position given. Get along with others VERY WELL. The hardest part of a job to me is when my team is not working together as a team. When I become FULL TIME with BENEFITS.
I enjoy fixing things. Making them work better than I found them
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Appleton, WIMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Great work place.
Cons: On call all the time. But this is the job.
Engaging and challenging work. I get a repair list from my manager. I also have a weekly maintenance log that I use to practice preventative work. It is easier to be proactive and saves my employer money. I also communicate with other employee's to get their feedback on how the equipment is working.
fantastic
janitor (Current Employee), Clint, TXMarch 15, 2015
Pros: excellent pay
Cons: not very many working hours
this is an excellent working place. i have the chance to choose my working schedule. then i am able to do my job without being pushed by my boss.
productive
volunteer (Former Employee), Bronx, NYFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: n/a
I was mainly volunteer here.

management was ok looked more confused at what she was doing.

how to wipe things down thoroughly.

co-workers was ok.

nothing.
Overall nice place to start and gain experince
Laborer (Former Employee), Savannah, GAFebruary 23, 2015
Newell Recycling of Savannah, is a pretty good environment to start out and to gain good skills, good team work management, keeps busy,
Fun work Place
Miller Services (Former Employee), Van Nuys, CAFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: many breaks
Cons: dirty job
A typical day at work was very fun because i enjoyed being outside picking up trash than be at a desk. I also liked how the tenants loved the way i cleaned the laundry rooms. the employees were very cooperative and friendly. The most enjoyable part of the day was the fact that i picked my own hours to clean the laundry rooms.
Fast paced, always something diffrent
Triumph Energy (Former Employee), Harrison, OHDecember 10, 2014
I enjoyed working for Triumph Energy. It was a great atmosphere, the people where enjoyable to work with. It was very fast paced and challenging which I enjoy. I had my own company vehicle to drive daily. The one downfall would be the potential to advance was not there and I feel the salary could have been higher for the work I was performing. I overall enjoyed working for this company.
PRODUCTIVE WORK PLACE
MAINTENANCE WORK (Current Employee), Yonkers, NYDecember 4, 2014
EMPLOYEES ARE GREAT TO WORK WITH, MANAGER IS EXCELLENT PERSON
boring and easy work
Maintenance (Former Employee), Gardena, CANovember 21, 2014
it's a nice place to work at but i wish the pay was better than it would be a good job. it's a good place to start somewhere but it would be better if they would communicate with their employers.
N/A
Maintenance (Current Employee), Washington, DCNovember 17, 2014
This company was not a company that I would reccommend for others. The culture of this company did not have the best interest of it's employees as far as job security and quality of life.
mel
maintenance department (Current Employee), middleburg heightsNovember 3, 2014
i love working in the hospitality business work well with others enjoy working with customers try to help out in any situation if able to thank you.
awesome place,i learned so much
maint worker 3 (Current Employee), jackson,mi.October 29, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: long hours sometimes
this was my first real job and I loved it.i never knew what I would be doing that day and it made it exciting.we covered 9 counties so I seen places I normally would not have seen.
Awesome
PATIENT / STAFF COMFORT AND SAFETY FULLTIME (Current Employee), Hampton, VAOctober 20, 2014
Pros: everything
Its classified still, but those years were the best in my life!!
not a pleasant astmosphere to work in
formation operator (Former Employee), bristol tnAugust 12, 2014
Pros: battery discounts
Cons: very hot
12 hours a day
battery acid eats through a lot
rarely seen
good group of guys
trying to stay cool
going home
Fun, loving, and hard working environments
Maintenance at King's restaurant (Current Employee), Kinston, NCJuly 22, 2014
A day for me at work now is fun. I clean the fryers and the grease traps. I maintain the hood systems. I restock and rotate food products and also label them. Maintain the dish room during the day and after regular shift, maintain other aspects around the restaurant. There is no really hard part of the job, just a lot a requirements that have to be done and taken care of.
Laid back Job
Hallway Maintenance (Former Employee), Holland, MIJuly 18, 2014
Pros: my boss is my grandma
Cons: two days a month
I am very happy with whom I work with cleaning the hallways here. I get along with the manager and my boss. I can work as fast as I want and as slow as I need. It is a set paycheck and I only work two days a week! I vacuum the stairs of the halls and the landings. I windex, and tell the maintenance guy if there are an further problems
ok
Office Cleaner (Former Employee), providence,RIJuly 8, 2014
cleaning offices, collecting garbages and reciclyng
vacuuming floors, shampooing rugs gral cleaning
Active and fun.
Maintenance Man (Former Employee), Hyattsville, MDJuly 1, 2014
Pros: free lunches, basketball
I clock in at 7 and look at the board to see what needs to be done that day. I'd work until 12pm and then go on a lunch break. When I come back from lunch I finished the rest of my tasks and clock out around 3pm. I didn't really learn anything at all. The managers and co-workers were nice and everything was organized. The hardest part of the job was dealing with all the cockroaches and dead bugs. The most enjoyable thing about my job has to be the after work basketball games.