Majestic Steel USA Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
a normal day
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Bedford Heights, OHMay 2, 2017
I went to work and my job was easy. pulling orders driving a forklift all day. I pick an order an stack it up in the truck bay. management was terrible.
Pros
gift cards
Cons
bad managment
Worst management I've ever seen!
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 4, 2015
Plant manager is a joke, they will always have big turnover due to lack of respect for employees.
Company is the worst I've seen, lack of communication. Employees always on edge due to management, I do not recommend this company at all.
Although my manager was great but he was based in another state.
Cons
Management at the Houston location
Productive and fun workplace.
Tow Motor Operator/ Line worker (Former Employee) –  Bedford Hts, OHApril 3, 2014
A typical day at work was keeping the RBI line running to specs and keeping the work area clean. Management was great. you could always talk to a supervisor about any questions or concerns. The co-workers were friendly and helpful. It was no hardest part of the job.
Pros
Good benefits, pay, vacation time and extras.
Cons
No cons
A company with strong ties to the community and a culture of pride
Procurement Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 5, 2013
Majestic Steel, over more than 30 years, has created a culture of which its more than 200 employees can be proud to be a part. The management is open to hearing new ideas and isn't afraid to be creative. They encourage their employees to think of new ways to do things and don't except doing things they way they've always been done if there is a better, more efficient way to do things.
Growing company. Great benefits
Sales Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodmere, OHAugust 7, 2012
Majestic Steel was a fast paced work environment. I quoted customers, placed orders, and provided spreadsheets for my Account Executive, and the customers. The spreadsheet provided detailed information for customers who had contracts with us. The contract locked the customer in at a certain price for 90 days. The spreadsheet would show how many pounds of steel they purchased on a weekly basis giving them an idea of how many pounds they had left.

The steel industry would change without any warning. I would attend Monday morning meetings to discuss how the market has changed, or if it remained the same. Once a week the Sales Support Team would meet to go over any questions we may have. Discuss steel mills, and even have pop quizzes about steel.

I worked at Majestic close to five years, and the challenge I would run in to would be a difference of opinion with the Account Executive, and what the Majestic guidelines were. We wanted to make the customer happy, but it also needed to be done the right way.

If we were short staffed, there was never a doubt that other co-workers were there to help the Account Executive's, and the other Sales Support Specialist.
Pros
yearly bonus, free lunch, team building
Cons
management was not easy to approach

Want to know more about Majestic Steel USA?

Ask a question