MLB Advanced Media (MLB.com) , the interactive and mobile division of Major League Baseball, is the developer of several award-winning products, apps and services. Some of these include: MLB Gameday, MLB.TV, Fantasy Baseball, Beat the Streak, and the #1 sports app and a Hall of Fame inductee for iPhone, iPad and Macworld – MLB At Bat! We are also an industry leader in the development and distribution of live streaming video events over multiple platforms.
As a UI/Front-End Engineer, you will be developing the user interface for both internal and customer-facing applications that support MLBAM’s live streaming infrastructure. You will also be responsible for driving the collaborative design work with other team members.
This is a permanent position based in San Francisco, CA.
We truly believe we offer a unique opportunity for any technologist:
- work on a bleeding edge technology stack while working on award-winning and complex apps and systems
- be on a team with “world-class” software engineers and have an influence on the innovation of products used globally by millions
- work in a highly collaborative team environment where there’s a cool, casual, dynamic, creative and fun multimedia environment.
- have amazing benefits including – 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental and Vision and company funded Pension Plan.
- 3-5 years of relevant UI development experience in a work environment
- Experience working with java service layer in a client-server relationship.
- Must be able to provide examples of UI work (e.g., online portfolio)
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any US employer, and be located in the San Francisco/Bay Area vicinity (relocation is not offered)
About MLB Advanced Media:
MLB Advanced Media, L.P. (MLBAM) is the interactive media and Internet Company of Major League Baseball. MLBAM manages the official league site, www.MLB.com, each of the 30 individual Club sites, and delivers live online streaming audio and video of every game as well as the most complete real-time baseball information and interactivity on the Internet and wireless devices.
To all recruitment agencies: MLB Advanced Media does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or to MLB Advanced Media employees. MLB Advanced Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.