As the Marketing Communications Coordinator you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks associated with the areas of events, seminars, shows, marketing databases, and lead fulfillment for all Makino target market groups.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITES, and AUTHORITIES include but are not limited to:
- Leading the overall coordination of customer-related events held in the Mason headquarter facility and at remote locations including: customer days, distributer meetings, sales training, seminars, open houses, media days, and expositions, lunch and learns, and preparing research and market analysis as directed by Marketing Manager.
- Key responsibilities in the planning, coordination, and logistics management of several industry trade shows and marketing events on an annual basis, including on-site of the same. Develop and manage trade-show budget and tracking all expenses including personnel related costs. The responsibility also includes the selection, ordering, and distribution of promotional items and trade-show uniforms. Responsible for dues and registrations to trade shows and other industry events for all marketing and sales attendees
- Organizing sales meetings including venue, agenda, team building exercises, etc…
- Working closely with target market groups on planning and development of themes and activities for the events listed above. Duties include: budget preparation, location planning, hotel and catering arrangements, audio/video coordination, oversee literature ordering portion and promotional items on the website, coordinate Makino Logo items and letterhead.
- Compiling monthly reports using industry statistics, lead fulfillment, and media effectiveness, manage overall Customer Service Index and prepare and publish reports monthly, coordinate distributor record management, distributor and affiliate search databases, and trade show schedule areas, addresses and contact information.
- Schedule appointments such as interviews and travel; maintain up-to-date appointment calendar
- Accurately compose and/or transcribe correspondence, presentations, letters, and memos.
- Preparation of reports, graphs, and presentations using spreadsheet and graphic software for both internal and external use
- Manage flow of contracts with vendors and consultants
- Other administrative support functions as needed
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, or equivalent work experience
- Efficiency in Microsoft Office and Saleslogix
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to manage tasks across interdisciplinary functions and move projects forward on behalf of Marketing team
- Strong interpersonal skills to handle interdisciplinary interaction as well as outside interaction with others
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Makino, a global leader in high-performance CNC machining centers and EDMs, is dedicated to providing cutting-edge machining technologies,...