MAKITA USA

MAKITA USA Employer Reviews

N/A
Warehouse (Current Employee), Buford, GAJune 25, 2014
Present Management is wonderful. Great place to work. Great training, and feedback on how you are doing on the job.
fantasic company to work for, great people!
Tool Repair Technician/Customer Service (Former Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: everything!
Cons: laid off
I worked here from Oct 2004 to Nov 2010. I loved every minute of it!
great people in my office, excellent guidance and management.
Great customers and events. Being a proud tech standing behind a great product was amazing!
Working at Makita was productive and fun
Billing Supervisor (Former Employee), Duluth, GAAugust 1, 2013
A typical day at Makita was billing million of dollars of invoices. I learned that are many phases within a distribution company. Management was great they showed concern for their workers. My co-workers were great to work with, we were more like a family away from home. The hardest part of the job was working late nights and going to school. The most enjoyable part of the job was being to give a 100%.
Very fast paced environment, always something to do
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), La Mirada, CAJuly 16, 2013
Pros: free lunches and incentive for the call center
Cons: very hectic and fast pace
The day would be very hectic and challenging at times. I managed a staff of 6 people. I would review and mange the teams day to day functions and calls.
A great job that was fun to do.
Bench Technician (Former Employee), So. San Francisco, CaMarch 28, 2013
Pros: fredom of working independantly while efforts still effecting overall business in a positive way.
Cons: few cons. last manager i had showed up late and left early everyday.
The usual day at work here consisted of troubleshooting, estimating and repairing various hand held electrical and battery operated tools. I received a generator, compressor, cement cutter and 2 cycle engine repair certificated while employed at Makita USA. Management was very understanding about any difficulties that would arise. My co-workers were very helpful with with any job related problems that would occur. The hardest part of the job was having to wait for a back ordered part for a customer who wanted his or hers tool back quickly. The most enjoyable facet of this job was the ability to get almost every customers tools back in a timely manner. This kept customer relations very enjoyable.
bad company and bad management and no plan.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: free truck, free gas
The picture painted by the interview and the reality of Makita are very different. A typical day ran without any supervision or plan. The management was never around for help. The hardest part was getting any information on anything they wanted me to sell.
The most enjoyable part of the job was leaving.
My co workers left as soon as they could and my team was left doing the jobs of seven.
If you can please avoid these people they are the opposite of good to great.