Makro Employee Reviews

productive
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 4, 2017
A typical day at work visit every kiosk of capitol police united states

cleaning everything the need.

cleaning:moping,sweeping,dusting,vaccuming,wipe the table,etc.
Pros
sickday, holiday
Cons
shortbreaks
Muy bueno
Carnicero (Current Employee) –  Cortador atencion al publicoMarch 30, 2017
Buen trabajo pero son muchas horas y el sueldo no es tan bueno
Pros
Ocecar
Cons
Muchas oras y me queda lejos y no traslados
Productive workplace
Accounts clerk - Debtors (Current Employee) –  Cape GateJanuary 4, 2017
Clearing all accounts to the best of my ability, I'm learning something new on a daily basis from staff or customers. I am working with well organized and skilled people. The hardest part of my job is to say no to customers and staff. When you get something right you were struggling with or when a customer pays his debt after you were struggling for a while.
who's the cool places where I can get a nice employeesin night and cool people to conversate with at time
housekeeping / maintenance (Former Employee) –  brooklyn, New YorkOctober 18, 2016
I wouldn't mind working there again if they open back up But one thing I will say that should change and need to Give benefits. I just feel like all employees should be able to get benefits at your job especially if you work there more than 6 months to a year.
Pros
some days I able to get out early and get paid for the full day stuff
Cons
no benefits or breaks unless if you work at least 6 hours and a half
Well organised and very cultured
Camping and Outdoor Salesman (Former Employee) –  Springfield,DurbanAugust 11, 2016
You feel obliged to work for the better of your abilties.You have goals and targets to meet which will reward you at the end of the day. . .at Makro i was forever learning and was eager to go back the next day.Management always had open doors so whether you come while they eat or not you welcome to seek guidance or knowlegde.. you were given a chance to lead by example and head projects to see your abilties as a leader
Pros
Cons
none i got exactly what i expected from the company
Custodian/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 11, 2016
I would clean windows, pass the vacuuum, mop, clean the restrooms.
Management were good
The co-workers were very friendly, nice, communicate with other people.
The most enjoyable part of the job was cleaning the break rooms.
it was enjoyable to work with so many people
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, OHFebruary 23, 2016
maintain, stock and inventory of fine jewelry, watches, some small electronics, crystal and collectable figurines. over saw five or so employees. some women's clothing and cash handling a register.
Muy Buena Empresa muy profesionales
Auxiliar de Recepción de mercaderia (Former Employee) –  En la recepciónOctober 30, 2015
Se trabaja en un ambiente cómodo, si actuas responsablemente nadie te presiona ni te están encima.Buena capacitación y cumplimiento con las fechas de cobros y premios.
Makro Wonderboom
Multi task work (Former Employee) –  WonderboomSeptember 29, 2015
I honestly hate the way they treat casual or let me rather say "cashier and packers". For them its like being a cashier or a packer you are un educated. And the saddest part is they earn less, work long hours atanding everyday and if the money is short they have to pay. Makro is nice because it teaches you many things and I'd say white people of makros are not as bad as black people but though the is racism. If a manager doesn't want you they polygraph you and make you fail without you seeing the result. The treatment is very bad and I believe they need to change
Pros
no free lunch but long hours
Cons
shot breakfast and less salary
Grato ambiente laboral, apoyo entre compañeros
Telemakro (Former Employee) –  Atencion al ClienteJuly 15, 2015
Realizar 80 llamadas a clientes de cartera Vips, separacion de mercaderia, ingreso de 80 llamadas a nuestro sistema.
Lo aprendio el mutuo apoyo entre compañeros, ayudando a distintas area (dry food, fresh food, area de cajas)
Trato directo con gerente para solicitar aautorizaciones para ventas puntuales.
Excelente trato con colegas
Lo que mas me gusto fue el ambiente laboral , el apoyo mutuo y enseñanzas dadas y recibidas, de manera que nuestra area prospere dia a dia para una mejor atencion a nuestros clientes.
Pros
EssSalud, Cts
good place to work
security officer (Former Employee) –  pakistanJanuary 24, 2015
hard time of my life.
The security manager was very good Person.
i learned lots of thing from my manager
assistant manager
Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHDecember 20, 2013
good experience for my resume.... this business was sold with no notice.
Productive,Intellectually stimulating and grooming
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  RoseburgOctober 2, 2013
Every working day you have to be on your toes given that you have to treat customer in the best way. That place taught me how to humble myself be able to understand the needs and provide for other people, it taught me that you can't be an island,My co-workers were friendly but harsh at some point and some elderly workers were threatened that a future cadet we were going ot be part of management soon but they taught me that as an individual you have to stand up for what you believe and deserve and never let anyone or anything keep you down. the hardest part was to adjust between school and work which took sometime but i got the handle of it and that taught how to balance life in long run.
 Took part in National songs and games like Table Tennis and Cricket.  Organizing extracurricular activities such as drama, Painting Competition
Store Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Lahore, PPBSeptember 26, 2013
I walk 3 blocks over to work between 8:15 and 9:30. I zone out for about an hour in the early morning thinking "it's to early to do anything" or for the whole day - "it's monday/friday, I'm not doing anything today!". But normally I get most of my work done in the morning if I have anything big to do. Before lunch I may research an issue or create a report. Then I walk home for lunch: about 1:30 to 2:00 long lunch. Then I walk back to work.
Pros
breakfast at 7.15
Cons
short tea break at 11am
productive and good working place
Supervisor / Cashier and cash office Personnel (Former Employee) –  londonJanuary 2, 2013
nice working envalroment and good team work< be able to learn more in each section you're move to within the store
Pros
staffs discounts
Cons
short breaks and healthcare