Makro Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Productive,Intellectually stimulating and grooming
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  RoseburgOctober 2, 2013
Every working day you have to be on your toes given that you have to treat customer in the best way. That place taught me how to humble myself be able to understand the needs and provide for other people, it taught me that you can't be an island,My co-workers were friendly but harsh at some point and some elderly workers were threatened that a future cadet we were going ot be part of management soon but they taught me that as an individual you have to stand up for what you believe and deserve and never let anyone or anything keep you down. the hardest part was to adjust between school and work which took sometime but i got the handle of it and that taught how to balance life in long run.
 Took part in National songs and games like Table Tennis and Cricket.  Organizing extracurricular activities such as drama, Painting Competition
Store Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Lahore, PPBSeptember 26, 2013
I walk 3 blocks over to work between 8:15 and 9:30. I zone out for about an hour in the early morning thinking "it's to early to do anything" or for the whole day - "it's monday/friday, I'm not doing anything today!". But normally I get most of my work done in the morning if I have anything big to do. Before lunch I may research an issue or create a report. Then I walk home for lunch: about 1:30 to 2:00 long lunch. Then I walk back to work.
Pros
breakfast at 7.15
Cons
short tea break at 11am
Grato ambiente laboral, apoyo entre compañeros
Telemakro (Former Employee) –  Atencion al ClienteJuly 15, 2015
Realizar 80 llamadas a clientes de cartera Vips, separacion de mercaderia, ingreso de 80 llamadas a nuestro sistema.
Lo aprendio el mutuo apoyo entre compañeros, ayudando a distintas area (dry food, fresh food, area de cajas)
Trato directo con gerente para solicitar aautorizaciones para ventas puntuales.
Excelente trato con colegas
Lo que mas me gusto fue el ambiente laboral , el apoyo mutuo y enseñanzas dadas y recibidas, de manera que nuestra area prospere dia a dia para una mejor atencion a nuestros clientes.
Pros
EssSalud, CTS