Malace|HR Employee Reviews

Cheated me out of insurance money
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  MichiganJanuary 9, 2018
They took money for insurance a month ahead of benefits and did not repay the full amount at the end of employment. I was given excuses that made very little sense. I was hired full time (into the company) after working as a temp through them. Would imagine the insurance thing is a scam they run. Be aware. Did receive paychecks in full and on time every week.
Pros
Its a paycheck
Cons
Dishonest
Unpredictable Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNNovember 27, 2017
Very little communication between management and associates. No one seemed to know what was going on each day. Also training new associates was much to be worked on. The co workers were friendly . I did like the work that I did there and it was convenient to my house and the hours were good.
Wonderful company to work for.
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNOctober 20, 2017
Womderful job to work for. Great people. The teamwork there is great. I loved it. I had to relocate to another state. I will miss that job. Great pay and great hours.
Malace HR- A life changing experience
CNC Machinist (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNAugust 8, 2017
Malace HR took me under their wing and treated me just like one of their own. I am completely blown away by the passion each Malace employee has for the people they help.
Pros
A canteen filled with snacks as far as the eye can see.
Cons
The only con is that I can't go back through the hiring process again at this time. It was amazing.
Current employee
Operator 1 (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNAugust 3, 2017
I was staffed and placed at a job at a location I wanted! Great communication with the company and effortless Paper work. Didn't have to leave the house to do anything but a drug screen!
Three consecutive years of growth
Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 2, 2017
The company has a diverse customer base (skilled trades, engineering, light industrial, clerical and facilities). Fast paced recruiting environment; the average recruiter has 12-15 orders to fill during a given week. Base salary plus commission and benefits for Recruiters Account Managers and Sales.
Pros
Commission structure
Knowledgeable staff and great work environment..
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NEJuly 24, 2017
I have had the opportunity to work with MalaceHR on more than one occasion and have always had a great experience. I worked in a warehouse environment and as a Safety Coordinator to name a couple of titles, and in both I had positive outcomes.
My day would begin with a meeting where we would discuss the day objectives and go over any safety concerns. We would stretch and I would hand out assignments. I was charged with over 30 MalaceHR associates and very rarely had to do much training. The people sent to our warehouse usually had the type of experience we needed to accomplish our task. During my time with Malace I learned ways to communicate with the associates and how to view things from a “temporary’s” point of view. The management was always there to support me and the people that worked with me.
This position was a second shift position and the culture was made up of mostly young people and we found learning opportunities almost daily. When any issues developed we were able to fall back on the management support we received from Malace management.
As with all temporary services one down fall can be there is no guarantee of the position turning into fulltime employment. One of the hardest parts of my job was that, when given the opportunity of full time employment associates would almost always take that over a temp position. That did lead to one of my favorite parts of the job which was meeting new people and either teaching them something new, or learning something new from them.
Over all I was very impressed with the professionalism and friendly people
  more... at Malace and their commitment to my success not just theirs. I will continue to use Malace in the future.  less
Pros
Ways to keep work fun like safety bingo and other activities that keep people engaged.
Cons
Some jobs dont lead to full time positions.
In-house review Recruiter
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIMay 23, 2017
Working in-house for Malace there in never a dull moment. Activity is always flowing and the company shows promise for those who give their all. You have to start from the bottom and work your way up. Benefits offered for in-house and recruited employees. Family and team oriented environment. Owner will shake your hand when he sees you every day.
Pros
Earning Potential
Cons
Working after hours
Terrible company, not good leadership and training
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Parma, OHApril 22, 2017
The hiring manager lies to get you in the door then you find out you have no paid holidays for an entire year and they cannot guarantee a 40 hour work week for a full time position. The pay is extremely low for a qualified technician so they rather pay sub par employees to do pretty technical repairs on equipment. Stay away from this company, no future in a temp agency job.
Pros
Cons
Terrible management
Not a good place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNMarch 6, 2017
They have messed up every check I was ever supposed to get. Told me I was going to make one thing got my check it was totally different . So UNPROFESSIONAL
Pros
Non
Cons
Everything else

Want to know more about Malace|HR?

Ask a question
Staffing firm
Machine shop leader (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIFebruary 20, 2017
Typical staffing firm. Can't say anything bad about them, they had a job for me and with a little of my help kept me working until I was hired in house at the company I was working at.
ok
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MISeptember 21, 2016
a typical day at malace was to come in and sit my desk and input what time the truckers came in and to recieve a door for them to drop there shipment off.
Temp service for GM
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  WentzvilleApril 4, 2016
HR recruiting is mot that great, takes 90 days to get benefits and they're not that great. Constant pay issues, although you do get paid weekly. Malace is the temp service for GM/JLL , most people don't last a month or two, don't recommend.
Pros
Weekly psy
Cons
Everything else
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSMarch 22, 2016
I enjoy going to my job in the mornings; I work 6:30am-2:30p.m. Monday-Friday and some Saturdays. Management don't stand over you as you work. The day go by pretty fast.
Pros
You can leave for lunch
Cons
it is temporary
Very professional, excellent place to work!
Caravan Knights/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 25, 2015
Malace Hr Provided, a good, professional environment, a typical day at work was filled with great learning experiences management was very compentent great co-workers and great benefits.
it was fun place to work .
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NEJanuary 6, 2014
I learned how to drive forklift very well .
all my co-worker was nice and no one was having a dilemma with me.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
no healthcare
fun work workplace
part assembler  (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMay 14, 2013
I had great co-workers and the best part was break. A typical work day was 12-14 hours and I learned a lot bout cars. my supervisors were funny.
Good General Motors jod
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIMay 10, 2013
Worked for General Motors at Michigan Cross Dock. Use of a forklift to load trucks. Managed parts come off the line. Good co-workers had fun at this job. It was a 3rd shift job
Pros
3rd shift job
revolving door
Order Picker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIMay 9, 2013
most employees didn't last more than a month, horrible human resources, very little room for advancement, very few content employees
Pros
got to work at own pace, co-workers
Cons
everything else
This is a temp service.
Data Entry/Logistics clerk (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 5, 2012
The place that they have assigned me to, Romulus ODC, is a nice place to work, but there is no chance of being hired in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Malace|HR. Our community is ready to answer.