Malace International

Malace International Employer Reviews

Very easy job
Quality Control/Shipping Dock Worker (Former Employee), Goodfield, ILOctober 28, 2014
Pros: easy work, good coworkers
Cons: retrieving parts from the yard in the winter
Easy work. There was just myself and 2 other people in our department on our shift.
Malace International
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee), Charleston SCApril 9, 2014
I loaded and unloaded trucks with forklift. I also repacked parts to specific quantity. I verified specifications b measuring completed components.
No benefits
Fort-lift operator (Dunnage) (Former Employee), Sturtevant, WISeptember 5, 2013
Pros: paid day off for not missing work or tardy every 90 days
Cons: terrible parking facilities
I enjoyed a busy day meeting deadlines, working with people on the same page, doing what it took to do the job safely and efficently. Management was helpful in suppling the equipement usually on time. but occasionly there were delays. The hardest part of the job was keeping a empty semi so it could be loaded and shipped out.The enjoyable part of the – more... job was knowing that at the end of the day that you and your team had performed 110%. – less
Ok place to work
Schedule/Receptionist (Current Employee), Sturtevant WiAugust 26, 2013
Cons: never getting pay increases
Greeting the carriers at the window and telling them which dock to back into. Answering phone and e-mail daily. Updating spreadsheets. Locating parts that need to go to inspect (Quality)
Scheduling appt.with carries/suppliers.

Problem solving
Entering parts in Case managment system.

Management - favoritism

I enjoy the people I work with.

The hardest – more... part is finding someone who can take down parts from racks that I cannot get to so I can verife quantity on the box. – less
A fast pace job
Fork Truck Driver (Current Employee), Flint, MIAugust 1, 2013
A good job with good workers there are no hard parts to the job to me, I pick up on thing pretty fast.
not fun
General Laborer (Former Employee), Racine, WIJuly 28, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: treat you bad and not honest
they lied to me they told me when I got hired i would be driven forklift because that is what i applied for never touched a fork truck the hole time i was there can't work for company that can't be honest with you.
Loading and Unloading freight
Freight Handler (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 13, 2013
I unloaded freight and loaded freight with an rf gun malace was a temp agency for the company that I work for now and the management and malace was very professional and helpful and would work with you on issues.
Great place to work with dedication.
Warehouse 3rd Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Racine, WisconsinMarch 14, 2013
I typically work 3rd shift as a supervisor. My team consists of aproximately 15 employees. We put together kit karts for Case of Holland thru a subsidity known as Linc. I started this position in 2010 as a warehouse employee and thru much hard work and alot of dedication moved up into a supervisor in less than 18mos.
Productive and fun workplace.
Data Entry (Current Employee), Troy, MIFebruary 23, 2013
Pros: great place to work.
Cons: short breaks no lunches even though its taken out of our pay, our shift just doesn't have time
Malace is my temporary company I work for. I work at St. James Leasing. I love the job itself. I've learned almost the whole office. There is still things I would love to learn, but they're not "clerk" duties they are "management" duties that we have all taken part in doing once or twice, i.e. printing billing, separating and checking weights. The job – more... atmosphere is great. I enjoy the people i work with we get along like family helping each other when the need is there. Hardest part of this job is when the dock is running behind, that makes us and the drivers behind, but even then its still a great job. – less
This place will drain all of your happiness in about three seconds.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Grand Island, NEFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: meet good people...somtimes
Cons: everything else
If it was just the job it would be okay. However Malace is full of idiots who do not know how to treat their employees. They do their best to fire the good ones, and keep the stupid people. I usually don't down anything this much but in town there is something known as the "Malace Way" and that they are a revolving door. The life span of employment – more... is usually three to four months which either you quit, walk out, or get fired just before lunch. If you a desperate and looking for work then this is the place to go but if you can possibly avoid it DO IT!!! – less
Unprofessional Work Environment
Clerk (Current Employee), Hammond, INJanuary 27, 2013
Cons: management, pay rate
Management is extremely unprofessional. The actual work is the only enjoyable part of this job. The management makes employees not want to come to work. They treat their employees as children, not as adults. They allow all personal feelings toward individuals dictate how that individual should be treated.
Inventory position in a warehouse setting.
Aisle Auditor (Former Employee), Sturtevant, WIOctober 8, 2012
Pros: auditing, counting and fixing locations was rewarding to me.
Cons: temporary position that would not become permanent.
Being the only person to perform daily inventory and aisle auditing duties was beneficial for me and the company. If there were any questions, I was able to answere without having to find other inventory people. I enjoyed my inventory and warehouse duties. My co-workers were fun to work with, considering I was all over the building all day long.
Shipping and recieving with a forktruck.
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee), Racine, WIAugust 16, 2012
Pros: it was faced paced so it kept me busy so time didnt drag.
Cons: it was very unorganzied some days, and the schedule got overwhelming sometimes because we were required to work 7 days a week.
Right when I got in I would get a list of every part needed for the day in a scan gun.The Scan gun will tell me where the part is and how many I need. I would then find the part, scan it out then pick it and ship out.
Fun work place
Auditor, Forklift Operator, Shipping & Receiving (Former Employee), Racine, WIMarch 26, 2012
Pros: early start, overtime options.
Cons: no cons just an overal good place to work.
It was a fun work place and good people to work with great people to work with. The people were very helpful.