Malace International Employee Reviews

Good place to get a start
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMay 9, 2017
fun place to work that understands family needs. if you c an handle really hot or cold conditions than this is a really good place to work. management is family oriented and safety is a big thing here.
Data Clerk (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIApril 12, 2017
High turnover, no real chance for advancement, I did up my skills for data entry at this company. I had a good work schedule to be able to pick up my children from school, But they did not offer any health insurance.
Pros
no health insurance, far away from where I lived
Good job if you don't want to go anywhere in life.
Order Filler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Goodfield, ILMarch 8, 2017
Not a very stable company. A lot of lay offs and no room for opportunities. The people are great to work with and the management helps you out whenever they can.
pretty decent company
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WI 53177June 9, 2016
while at this job, everyone knew their part and immediately got to work management was good got along good. always a laugh with my co-workers good environment. most enjoyable part of the job was you worked at your own pace.
Pros
3rd shift
Cons
some down time
fun place to work
Hi-Lo Driver (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJanuary 1, 2016
i like working with the co-workers. i learned a lot from the others workers. There is no hard part of the job. make sure you show up on time.
Interesting Work
Temp (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIOctober 5, 2015
The employer and the employees where very friendly. Laid back atmosphere. I worked on different machines to help put out the finish products.
Pros
friendly staff, owners bought lunch
Cons
assingment didnt last long
Temp service/ no longer in racine,wi
Checker (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIOctober 2, 2015
like i said, they was ok, not bad, but not great, u can start a work history and get some skills. the pay was ok and minimum benefits.
Tower Tech
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Goodfield, ILJanuary 8, 2015
Climbing and general maintenance of cell phone towers and general maintenance of the sites.
Temp driving job with no benefits
Warehouse/delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Grand Island , NENovember 8, 2014
The job itself is fine, but you can get laid off at any point in time they no longer need you. Once you do, because you work for a temp agency, you can not collect unemployment. Pay is above minimum wage but not great. There are no benefits. Unless you are just looking for something to do here and there I would avoid working for a temp agency. You can not make a living doing so.
Pros
Some overtime hours available. Job is easy to learn.
Cons
Inconsistent hours, frequent lay offs, no benefits.
Very easy job
Quality Control/Shipping Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Goodfield, ILOctober 28, 2014
Easy work. There was just myself and 2 other people in our department on our shift.
Pros
easy work, good coworkers
Cons
retrieving parts from the yard in the winter
Malace International
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Charleston SCApril 9, 2014
I loaded and unloaded trucks with forklift. I also repacked parts to specific quantity. I verified specifications b measuring completed components.
No benefits
Fort-lift operator (Dunnage) (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WISeptember 5, 2013
I enjoyed a busy day meeting deadlines, working with people on the same page, doing what it took to do the job safely and efficently. Management was helpful in suppling the equipement usually on time. but occasionly there were delays. The hardest part of the job was keeping a empty semi so it could be loaded and shipped out.The enjoyable part of the job was knowing that at the end of the day that you and your team had performed 110%.
Pros
Paid day off for not missing work or tardy every 90 days
Cons
Terrible parking facilities
Ok place to work
Schedule/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Sturtevant WiAugust 26, 2013
Greeting the carriers at the window and telling them which dock to back into. Answering phone and e-mail daily. Updating spreadsheets. Locating parts that need to go to inspect (Quality)
Scheduling appt.with carries/suppliers.

Problem solving
Entering parts in Case managment system.

Management - favoritism

I enjoy the people I work with.

The hardest part is finding someone who can take down parts from racks that I cannot get to so I can verife quantity on the box.
Cons
Never getting pay increases
A fast pace job
Fork Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIAugust 1, 2013
A good job with good workers there are no hard parts to the job to me, I pick up on thing pretty fast.
not fun
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJuly 28, 2013
they lied to me they told me when I got hired i would be driven forklift because that is what i applied for never touched a fork truck the hole time i was there can't work for company that can't be honest with you.
Pros
good pay
Cons
treat you bad and not honest
Loading and Unloading freight
Freight Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 13, 2013
I unloaded freight and loaded freight with an rf gun malace was a temp agency for the company that I work for now and the management and malace was very professional and helpful and would work with you on issues.
Great place to work with dedication.
Warehouse 3rd Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Racine, WisconsinMarch 14, 2013
I typically work 3rd shift as a supervisor. My team consists of aproximately 15 employees. We put together kit karts for Case of Holland thru a subsidity known as Linc. I started this position in 2010 as a warehouse employee and thru much hard work and alot of dedication moved up into a supervisor in less than 18mos.
Productive and fun workplace.
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIFebruary 23, 2013
Malace is my temporary company I work for. I work at St. James Leasing. I love the job itself. I've learned almost the whole office. There is still things I would love to learn, but they're not "clerk" duties they are "management" duties that we have all taken part in doing once or twice, i.e. printing billing, separating and checking weights. The job atmosphere is great. I enjoy the people i work with we get along like family helping each other when the need is there. Hardest part of this job is when the dock is running behind, that makes us and the drivers behind, but even then its still a great job.
Pros
great place to work.
Cons
short breaks no lunches even though its taken out of our pay, our shift just doesn't have time
This place will drain all of your happiness in about three seconds.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NEFebruary 17, 2013
If it was just the job it would be okay. However Malace is full of idiots who do not know how to treat their employees. They do their best to fire the good ones, and keep the stupid people. I usually don't down anything this much but in town there is something known as the "Malace Way" and that they are a revolving door. The life span of employment is usually three to four months which either you quit, walk out, or get fired just before lunch. If you a desperate and looking for work then this is the place to go but if you can possibly avoid it DO IT!!!
Pros
meet good people...somtimes
Cons
everything else
Unprofessional Work Environment
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Hammond, INJanuary 27, 2013
Management is extremely unprofessional. The actual work is the only enjoyable part of this job. The management makes employees not want to come to work. They treat their employees as children, not as adults. They allow all personal feelings toward individuals dictate how that individual should be treated.
Cons
management, pay rate