Welder, Mig Experienced
Seeking experienced Individuals to perform in the role of a Welder at Malach USA, a Metal Fabrication Shop, located in Valley City, North Dakota. As a Welder you will work in coordination with the shop supervisor and other senior management to ensure that all of Malach's parts and components meet our customer's specifications.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Perform Tasks Associated with the Welding of Mild Steel, Stainless Steel & Aluminum.
- Interface with Production & Provide Technical Support and Training
- Must be able to achieve certification levels with-in Company & Customer Standards.
- Work with-in the Quality Management System (ISO: 9001-2008)
- Special Projects & Multi-tasking
Job requirements include:
- Welding components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions
- Operating safety equipment and using safe work habits
- Examining work pieces for defects
- Measure work pieces to ensure conformance with specifications
- Welding separately or in combination, using aluminum, stainless steel, mild steel and other alloys
- High School Diploma
- Ability to read blueprints with knowledge of welding symbols
- Basic math skills with ability to read tape measure
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds (rarely required but could be possible)
Position Benefits Include: Medical & Life Insurance, 401K, Vacation, Paid Holidays & Relocation Provisions.
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact Malach USA by calling Kelly Grenier at 701-845-1323. Information can be obtained through Job Service of North Dakota, as well.
Malach has developed an extensive array of full service metal fabrication, machining and assembly capabilities. Whether your needs are a...