Welder, Mig Experienced
Seeking experienced Individuals to perform in the role of a Welder at Malach USA, a Metal Fabrication Shop, located in Valley City, North Dakota. As a Welder you will work in coordination with the shop supervisor and other senior management to ensure that all of Malach's parts and components meet our customer's specifications.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Perform Tasks Associated with the Welding of Mild Steel, Stainless Steel & Aluminum.
- Interface with Production & Provide Technical Support and Training
- Must be able to achieve certification levels with-in Company & Customer Standards.
- Work with-in the Quality Management System (ISO: 9001-2008)
- Special Projects & Multi-tasking
Job requirements include:
- Welding components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions
- Operating safety equipment and using safe work habits
- Examining work pieces for defects
- Measure work pieces to ensure conformance with specifications
- Welding separately or in combination, using aluminum, stainless steel, mild steel and other alloys
- High School Diploma
- Ability to read blueprints with knowledge of welding symbols
- Basic math skills with ability to read tape measure
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds (rarely required but could be possible)
Position Benefits Include: Medical & Life Insurance, 401K, Vacation, Paid Holidays & Relocation Provisions.
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact Malach USA by calling Kelly Grenier at 701-845-1323. Information can be obtained through Job Service of North Dakota, as well.