The Inside Sales/Customer Service Rep in the delivery of premium sales, customer service and follow-through, customer relations and responsible for all activities surrounding order from entry through customer receipt.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and prospective customers.
- Enter customer orders and manage customer accounts making sure all customer
information is up to date and accurate. Accurate data entry is critical.
- Generate leads and follow up on leads and quotes resulting from field activity.
- Develop and foster trusted customer relationships through various forms of
communication including but not limited to telephone, e-mail and possible customer
- Prepare price quotations, invoicing and order expediting in various formats including
Word, PDF, Excel and online software systems.
- Identify customer issues, process for resolution and satisfaction.
- Create and/or prepare various computer functions including order status, processing,
shipping, payment processing, inventory tracking and ordering as well as requested by
management or the customer.
- Math Skills - ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, volumes,
percentages and weights. Ability to apply concepts of basic accounting.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Proven team player and a diligent customer advocate.
- Ability to successfully work both collaboratively and autonomously.
- Strong organization, follow-up and time management skills along with the ability to
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including but not limited to, MS Word,
MS Excel , MS Outlook.
- A high level of trustworthiness and the ability to achieve integrity on all levels.
- Professional image and the ability to effectively represent the company both externally
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
3+ years of related inside sales/customer service experience in the manufacturing field or related industry. This position is full time.
This Brook Park, Ohio company offers a comprehensive compensation package. Insurance benefits include medical, dental, life and disability. We also offer paid vacation and 401(k) plan. Fax resume to 330-425-0092 Attn: HR.