Mall of Georgia Ford Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Best place to work!!!
Internet Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAFebruary 28, 2016
Best Management staff around, training was Great and the GM Eric Conley is pretty cool too. Kevin McBride was also a very influential manager. Great Place!
Deceptive hiring tactics
Sales (Former Employee) –  Buford, GADecember 29, 2014
They tell you you'll make a whole lot of money to get you signed on. Once you sign on, your butt is theirs, 60+hours a week for minimum wage and laughable commissions. (maybe $25 per vehicle you sell) Extremely high turnover rate, the place has a revolving door for employees. Management plays favorites and sends solid leads to their high roller sales people, the folks lower on the totem pole get to fight over the scraps.
Pros
its a job
Cons
everything else
Great flexability with friendly staff
LDC Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Buford, Ga.September 11, 2013
I contacted customers both old and new to see how the service we provided was. My goal was to schedule them an appointment to come meet with a sales guy if they had not already bought a vehicle. I also would organize the phone log as well as put in services into the computer system.
Great possibilities bad market
Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Buford, GaJuly 12, 2012
management need improvement, learned alot about processes needed. the hardest part of my job is overcoming customers just looking or negligent customers. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with new people
Pros
free lunch on saturday
Cons
hours, breaks, management
nice place to work for
Internet Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAApril 23, 2013
nice place to work for. the managers was ok at times...didnt think that i got a fair chance in the used car department. managers had favorites,but i wasnt one of them...but nice place to work for
Very good pay plan.
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Buford, Ga.April 10, 2013
Greeted customers, wrote, reviewed, and booked the repair orders. Sold needed repairs and maintenances.
Pros
very good pay plan.
Very exciting job!
New Car Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAJanuary 7, 2014
A typical day at work began with a lot of phone calls. Follow up calls to customers, customers who recently visited the store and possible leads for new customers. I would also verify all of my appointments for the day. When an appointment arrived I would greet them and make sure that the “car buying process” was not a process at all but a pleasant experience. I demonstrate all the possible vehicles they are interested in and make sure to find them the correct vehicle. When that vehicle was found I then complete the sale by verifying all paperwork was in order, pitching finance options and products and walking them into the finance office and introducing them to the officer. If needed I would sit and translate for all my Spanish speaking costumers and sale finance products myself. I then deliver the vehicle and hopefully start it all over with another customer.

I learned that even though I have been selling things my entire life (candy bars, tubs with different things in them) I really didn't understand the process and why certain things were done. I refined my skills as a salesperson and how to maintain customers through follow up. Follow up, follow up, follow up!

Management was great! My managers taught me different leadership styles. I took what I liked about theirs and added it to what I learned in the Marine Corps and it has defined who I am now. I am very grateful for the time I spent with Mall of Georgia Ford and proud of what I accomplished there.
Pros
great atmosphere. loved working in sales!

Mall of Georgia Ford Reviews by Location