Malone Staffing Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Point, GAOctober 28, 2016
Learned a lot and advanced quickly. Very energetic workplace and friendly staff. Received awards for accomplishments and encouragement.
great place to work
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, INAugust 16, 2016
best temp service that i have ever worked for. THEstaff there are great and willing to assist you on any problem that you would have iether on the job or off.
Pros
great company, fun place
Cons
bad benefits
I was placed at a job quickly
PIO Installer (Former Employee) –  West Point, GAAugust 13, 2016
I was given a position and when asked to transfer into something more hands-on, I was able to without a problem. I had to show how hard I worked before getting the raise after the two weeks, was able to do so and had my raise in a timely manner.
Easy going
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 15, 2016
Malone's is a great company to work for, they let you be your own boss to a certain extent. They allow us to work with our employees to the best way for each employee. They trust you to do your job and do not micromanage.
Pros
Cell phone reimbursement
Cons
No room for advancement
alright
Packing/Handler (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 22, 2016
the job not that bad just make sure all the clothing in the box right amounts of orders in the box before you shipping out to the customers
Decent Work environment
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIApril 15, 2016
Customers will get on your nerves but i stay positive and help them out. I've learned how to communicate with people and expand my vocabulary.
Opportunities for gainful employment
Production worker at Armstrong (Current Employee) –  Somerset, KYApril 13, 2016
I'm satisfied with their ability to find placements for me and provide opportunities for employment. Always friendly and reliable.
A typical day
Driver (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAFebruary 16, 2016
Wait in the break room so the yard supervisor can explain to the crew as of what needs to be done on that day. Do what needs to be done and then some. No one compliments workers on their work performance.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Employees lie
They were horrible
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYDecember 3, 2015
They have very few jobs and the ones they do have no one wants, they hire several people that are really bad on drugs and working with them is terrible either they are so high that they are useless or they are geeked out of their heads and very aggressive. Generally speaking about most of the workers that is
Pros
Cons
Working with people that are always high, and jobs no one wants that are to demanding for nearly no pay
Very Productive and fast paced
On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYOctober 9, 2015
I enjoyed being able to help others find jobs to meet their needs. I interviewed prospected candidates for employment. It did get a little busy at times, but that's when you have to learn to mange your time. It was just me and one other lady handling 3 accounts. We managed to staff all 3 places on our own.
Nice people and easy work.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INSeptember 10, 2015
A typical day at Kamic work was operating a machine and packing the parts into metal baskets. Once the parts went through the next process, they would have to be repacked in the original packaging for shipment. I learned how to reset the machine if the parts were bad. Management was easy to work for and they helped me if I had questions. My co-workers were very pleasant and helpful. The hardest part about the job was moving the baskets when they were full. I enjoyed how everyone was laid back but got things done.
Associate (Former Employee) –  West Point, GASeptember 4, 2015
The co-workers was great. The work was very productive. The hardest part was being out in the hot sun. But I love checking the tire pressure and hanging up the paper work for the cars.
Dr (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALAugust 10, 2015
One of my least favorite jobs...was alot involved whether rain sleet hail or snow..had to work in pretty much any kinda of weather...the best part of job was bein able to see the new cars
Driver
Driver (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJuly 19, 2015
Move vehicles from point A to point B in a safe and efficient manner
Report any discrepancies to supervisor
Work responsibly according to established company policies for driving
Participate in pre and post operations meetings in accordance to departmental processes
Provide movement in a safe manner in adherence with established policies and procedures
Communicates with Lead Van Driver throughout the day
Performs other duties as assigned.
Works with internal and external customers to meet and exceed customer expectations
Malone Staffing
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Kia, West Point, GaJuly 8, 2015
A typical work day would consist of me putting parts onto the Kia cars. I learned how to work more productively and faster in a neat manner. the management at Malone was great but the on-site manger would sometimes get attitudes for some odd reason. My co-workers were the best. The hardest part of the job was dealing with my team lead and the group leader out there at Kia. They gave me a very hard time each and every day.The most enjoyable part of the job was coming in and have a smooth productive day, with good team effort and Kia's cafeteria.
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 28, 2015
This temp service was very good. They find jobs you may like in a very timely manner. Although not all their jobs are permanent the jobs are great, Give you a wonderful experience. As well as the work experience needed in case you wanted to go out and get a permanent job in that field.
Enjoyable while it lasted.
Agency contract nursing RN (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 11, 2015
I was employed by Malone staffing as a contract RN. I worked for a local hospital on two different occasions. Once as a psych nurse on their adult psych unit, and my last assignment with them was on a med/surg unit.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
No benifits.
Warehouse Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 10, 2015
I learned how to work hard and make sure I'm on time for work. I had to work through any type of weather conditions. And also keep a positive attitude.
Awesome
Line staff (Former Employee) –  Eldon, MOJune 3, 2015
I loved working here as a teen but not a career for adults. If looking to start a job as helper this is a good paying job. had tons of fun
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
not many hours
good place to work with good support and supervisor
driver./installer (Former Employee) –  West Point, GaMay 19, 2015
I worked for Malone Staffing for almost a year. I was completely satisfied with the job.However as with any job there is always room for improvement as far as the entry level personal are concerned.
Pros
weekly pay;always arcuate and on time
Cons
take a long time to be hired on bad shift hour in

2.9