Malone Employee Reviews

Good company, But be careful
Injection Mold Operator (Former Employee) –  Frenchtown, MIFebruary 28, 2017
This company is a well-respected facility to work with. They provided a friendly atmosphere and a great place to work. Be careful if you are placed in Yanfeng though, as this company is known for firing temps without any reason (even if you have been with the company for 6 months).
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Easy to Replace
Need more hours
Expo (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 21, 2017
I'm looking for a job with more hours don't wanna work in a restaurant any more they don't really give you a break the kitchen is crazy I want something more stable I've worked in restaurants enough
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Nothing else
It was productive, but gone all time very little home time
TRUCK DRIVER, CRST (Former Employee) –  Lease DriverJanuary 5, 2017
getting up in morning , driving to shipper/receiver if not already there,picking up or delivering load , then heading to next destination.
I learned how important it was to do the best job possible and to be on time people depend on you for their jobs. As far as management and coworkers, you have very little contact if any. The hardest part of the job is being away from your family weeks at a time, But the most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the country meeting new people and knowing a job was done to the best of your ability
Pros
always on the move
Cons
little home time
Marking engines (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALOctober 26, 2016
Good place to work great hours but they don't understand working during the hours of most places can't never do important things and I jus need more money to pay my bills and take care of my kids
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Not enough time for important things
12 hour shifts every third day
FIREFIGHTER/SAFETY TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  West Point, GAOctober 22, 2016
takes out 45 minutes for breaks and lunch, does not recognize but 4 holidays during the year when all other employees are off the firefighter/safety technician I expected to work even on holidays not recognized. Such as Labor day not recognized all other personnel are off except firefighters/safety technicians with no compensation. The holidays that are recognized that we work we are paid double time.
not good
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Monroe, MIAugust 13, 2016
The management did not seem to care what was happening on the floor with the team. All they cared about was the numbers and not all the fighting and arguing and rule breaking that was happening.
A day at Malones
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 26, 2016
I didnt do much work in the branches, but the onsite positions are okay. You get to work with the clients one on one, and you get to know the employee's in their working environment.
Pros
not stuck behind a desk
Cons
have to deal with the conditions of the onsite locations
Excellent Company
Research Project Management (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAJuly 23, 2015
Bosses were great and respectful.Can always advance. Pay was great. Hours were very good. Co-workers very pleasant. co- workers were willing to train you.
Pros
great pay and hours
Cons
moved back in medical field
Great place learn and grow.
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Fair Oaks, CAJanuary 21, 2015
During my time working for The Malone Group Inc. I have acquired characteristics that have enabled me to become a better employee. Every day yields new challenges which the team is always there for support if needed. Truly the best place to begin your career in real-estate and finance.
brokedown equipment rode hard and put up wet
otr lease purchase driver (Current Employee) –  TrussvilleMay 20, 2014
If the truck's not broke down to make some money after you Gross over 3,000 dollars a week. supposed two year maintenance contract that doesn't cover everything. Yes CRST Malone charges you for everything nothing is free.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
everything about this company no communication and ran-down terminals
Challenge me!?!
Law Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wexford, PAMarch 12, 2014
Hired as a part time clerk while in law school, hoping to write and prepare legal documents. Spent most of my time driving to depositions, filing documents with the courts and stapling papers together :l Support staff was nice and helpful. Some lawyers were friendly and wanted to help me learn, others wanted a gopher to run errands.
Pros
Nice People
Cons
Little guidance
Wonderful Family
Nanny/Babysitter (Former Employee) –  Redondo Beach, CAMay 16, 2013
Overall great family to work for, both son's we behaved, and flexible hours. All I did was look over their youngest son, picked him up from school, took him to his after school activities, and helped him with homework. These were my daily tasks in the afternoon.
Pros
Great family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Malone. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5