MaMa Rosa's

MaMa Rosa's Employer Reviews

steady work
Forklift operator (Current Employee), Sidney, OHJanuary 15, 2014
Typical day was busy
I learned how to operate a forklift and do necessary paperwork with the unloading and loading truck process as well as putting away stock product.
Management could have been better.
Co-workers were friendly and hard working.
The hardest part of the job would have to be the extreme cold in the freezers for long periods of time.
The – more... most enjoyable part of the job would be operating a piece of machinery. – less
very fast pace
Facility maint. (Former Employee), Sidney, OHDecember 19, 2012
Pros: free pizza every week
Cons: long hours during peak season, short hours off peak season
Haven't worked here for two years ,they used to show favorites and I hope it has changed.I have been told it has.It is a great training place, I did learn a lot at this place of employment.Co-workers are a great bunch and do their jobs well.Hardest part of the job, keeping up while under staffed.Most enjoyable part of the job is all the diffrent people – more... you meet. – less
warehouse
Shipper & Receiver (Former Employee), Sidney, OHNovember 14, 2012
Pros: be home every day
Cons: not enough chance to become a hire on employe
load unload trucks and verify paper work on shipments and storage. I learned how to select orders and operate a standup forklilft
good work atmosphere
Bakery Line Lead (Current Employee), Sidney, OhioJune 15, 2012
Pros: fairly good benefits
Cons: slow business periods that result in reduced hours of operation
A typical day involves me ensuring quality of product as well as efficiency and resolving personnel conflicts. I have learned how to operate the vast majority of machinery utilized at Mama Rosa's as well as the entirety of the pizza making process. Management has changed during my 19 years at Mama Rosa's. When I first began working there management – more... was somewhat adversarial but is now much more supportive and does what it can to help the associates be successful at their jobs.

The most difficult part of the job is incorporating any kind of change into the system. This is particularly true of people who have accummulated a large amount of seniority.

The most enjoyable part of the job is interracting with the associates and creating friendships and relationships that are mutually beneficial. – less
was my first job in a fast food restauarnt
Counter Person (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONJune 18, 2013
Pros: enjoyed the work
Cons: never really an issue
was a fun time and i enjoyed my work.
learn how to make pizza and serve great people.
management was awesome to work for.
never really had a lot of co-workers just the ones i did work with were very great people.
enjoyable part of the job was getting to meet a lot of people and some of them are now good friends.