One of our AZ State Govt client is looking for 3 Java Senior Software Engineers (Developers) that are technology leaders, have excellent communication skills, and have the ability to work independently without being micro-managed.
- Considers themselves an expert with SQL.
- Has at least 3 years of Web Application development experience, ideally using Spring-MVC.
- Has at least 3 years of experience using the Spring Framework.
- Has Apache Tomcat application server configuration and setup experience.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge on Software Design Patterns and how to apply them.
- Hands-on familiarity with Ant, Maven or Gradle.
- Has knowledge of version control and configuration management practices for large projects.
- Has personally been responsible for branching and merging project code.
- Has written unit tests using an automated test framework and can explain unit testing best practices.
- Has participated in code-reviews from both sides.
- Has worked on a team of more than 5 developers.
Highly Desired Qualifications:
- Familiar with the peculiarities of Oracle database SQL Syntax.
- Has developed functional tests using Selenium.
- Has worked on a Scrum team.
- Has experience with iBatis (or myBatis) and Hibernate.
- Understands multi-threading in Java applications, synchronization techniques and concurrency pitfalls.
- Has experience with a scripting language: Groovy, Ruby, or Python.
- Has enough of an understanding of PL/SQL to know what it’s doing.
- Understands JSTL and JSP Tags.
If interested please reply back with the following ASAP today.
1. What's your current Immigration status? Citizen / H1 / EAD / Green Card
2. Whats your expected Hourly rate corp-to-corp ?
3. Availability to attend personal interview?
4. Good number to reach you.
5. Your current Location.