Mammotome Employee Reviews

great company
Contract Designer (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHApril 23, 2015
I worked as a contractor the work environment is outstanding, I completed the contract. I was very impressed with everyone there.
Start up company with many opportunities for growth
LEAD, CLINICAL, AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADVOCATE (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 18, 2013
A typical day at work at Mammotome consisted of receiving inbound calls from sales rep representatives, physicians and customers regarding our products, providing troubleshooting steps and general product information.

The hardest part of the job was not being able to solve a customer's issue resulting in a canceled procedure.

The most enjoyable part of the job was in-servicing customers and internal co-workers on our products or services we provide.

Pros
Free breakfast, sodas and coffee.
Cons
Upset customers, product issues
Bad company/ Mis management
N/A (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 22, 2012
Due to confidentaly I wish to not disclose my position. But this company does not comply with all FDA regulations and the sales force does not have an understanding of the company vision and mission. Management throughout the company are always scrambling to figure out what their next move is.
Pros
nothing
Cons
need to be overhauled