ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

Never a Dull Moment
Senior Information System Security Officer (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 27, 2015
I love it here. However, it is incredibly difficult to get salary increases within the contract. The job is challenging, but provides a great deal of satisfaction in most areas. There are many training opportunities and the government is supportive of the work we do.
Good place to work but job is not certain
COMSEC custodian (Former Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Great benefits for full time employees
Cons: Family members takes precidence over qualified employees
The company hires based on friendship and not qualifications. If you are not a friend or family member, The enjoyable part of the job is that you can work independently without direct supervision.
Learning Experience within the Government System
Deployment and Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Growing experience
Cons: Contract is ending
This was a good step in increasing the skill-set that I began with in the military. The best part of working here has been the ability to help the other employees when they had issues that required attention. I enjoyed being the person that was sought out for inquiries and assistance in deployment matters and being able to resolve all issues.
Super
Senior IT Risk Analyst (Former Employee), AtlantaJuly 16, 2015
I really enjoyed working for MedPro, they were very organized and kept me informed on positions that were available. I worked with several recruiters and all were super nice!
Professional Environment
Program Security Manager (Current Employee), Langley AFB, VAJuly 13, 2015
Co-workers and managers are genuine caring people who worry about my advancing, learning and well being. Mantech provides employees with excellent benefits. They care about your military experience and what you have to offer.
Great Place to work
Heavy Wheel Mechanic/Logistician (Current Employee), Fort Rucker, ALJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Great work hours
Cons: Pay could be slightly better with more incentives.
I have found thqt Mantech has some of the best management staff that I have came across in my years of contracting. This is a great company to work for especially in Conus.Your co workers will soon be like an extended part of your family,
Nice Place to work
Engineering and Instrument Technician (Current Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZJuly 9, 2015
Pros: nice company
Cons: part time
Coworkers are pleasant to work with and management treats you well, company always has ongoing training to keep employee proficient at his or her job.
Great company to travel with.
Shop Foreman/ Heavy Vehicle Mechanic (Former Employee), AfgahnistanJuly 9, 2015
Pros: Great accomadations
Cons: Spotty communcation overseas
The diversity of work locations is ideal if travel is on your mind. They are great at the logistic side of working abroad.
Building Support Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZJuly 9, 2015
Pros: Team concept
Cons: None really
A typical day was stress free, learned to put together different configurations of rooms depending on the exercise going on at the time, the management was good at getting information in time so there was enough time to actually complete projects without all the rush and stress. Everyone worked together as a team to complete work assignments.
Great Company
Program Security Administrator (Current Employee), Fort Hood, TXJuly 6, 2015
Great enviroment to work, Great people, Far pay for the region. Great travel options. High level work. Great leadership.
Co-workers very helpful
Receptionist/Switchboard Operator II (Current Employee), Falls Church, VAJuly 6, 2015
Pros: People and family oriented
Cons: n/a
1. Very busy all the time.
2. How to do different things
3. Very understanding
4. Helpful
5. When visitors comes and you cannot locate their contacts
6. When they have random gatherings for employees which includes free lunches sometimes
sometimes
Staff Logistician (Former Employee), VAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: paid for youe leave no matter how many times you went home
Cons: flying through Kuwait going on leave
Mantech gave good bonuses every six months. There was not a hard part about my job. I had good co-workers , we work together. Management
Mantech- Great company to work for.
Facility Manager (Former Employee), Stafford, VAJune 30, 2015
Overall great company to work for. Structured environment that gives you every opportunity to succeed. Cons: very stingy on budgets
Good Work Environment
Information Security Engineer Operations, Manager (Current Employee), Aurora, COJune 26, 2015
From the mission we support to the people I work with I cannot complain. Corporate life is what management makes it. Here in Aurora they make it more than acceptable.
Great leadership
Instructor, trainer (Former Employee), overseasJune 26, 2015
Pros: Great pay and benefits
Cons: none
ManTech is a great company to work for; great pay and benefits; electronics and light maintenance focused. ManTech is a top tier defense contract company.
A fine company to work for
Program Manager (Current Employee), Herndon, VAJune 25, 2015
Typical day is customer focused with internal management of; the contract, the schedule, project initiation, cost and budget management, procurement management, property management and employee management.
Good Company to Work For
System Operator (Current Employee), Fort Belvoir, VAJune 24, 2015
Pros: Pay, Tuition Reimbursement
I appreciate the support from Management and the push for advancement. I also like opportunities that are presented for available positions
Property Management Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXJune 18, 2015
Pros: all my co-workers were very trustable
Cons: company not keeping government contract
very enjoyable working with the customers
how to be a better supervisor
management very supportive
my co-workers very knowledgeable of what they do
wait for the material to arrive on time
work with everybody
Best job I ever had
Lead Thermorgrapher (Former Employee), Greenbelt, MDJune 16, 2015
Pros: Good invironment
Cons: Contract ran out.
George Peterson is the most fair employer I have ever work for. He supported us and the customer with great respect. I enjoyed getting up in the morning and going to work.
Primarily a US Government contractor who provides highly skilled, cleared personnel to customers needing security cleared personnel.
Principal Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Herndon, VAJune 12, 2015
A typical day was completed usually at a customer's workplace or site completing customer requirements. Jobs were extremely technical in nature. Job satisfaction was higher than most places I have worked due to the fact that your efforts were recognized by the intelligence space as necessary for the country's safety.