ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

Good Place for Contractors
CSC Operations Team Lead - Senior Cost Analyst (Current Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZAugust 31, 2015
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: job security
Good company, takes care of needs, management listens, frustration comes with the 1 or two year contracts creating an insecure job invironment
Review
Heavy Wheel Mechanic (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAAugust 30, 2015
Pros: good pay, great benefits
Cons: away from family for a long time
For working in a foreign this company tried to make it as comfortable as possible. The benefits were excellent and the pay was very good. Even though I was gone 6 months at a time it was made possible for me to contact my family as often as possible
Not a bad place to work
Senior Contracts Administrator (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAAugust 27, 2015
I left due to in ability to move up/progress in my field. Pay was not bad, though at the time they would not accommodate increases based on merit, only directly related job experience.
Great team to work with at FOFH
Office Manager (Current Employee), West Fort Hood, TX - Field Office Fort HoodAugust 27, 2015
Cons: Benefits are not great.
ManTech is an exceptional company. However, in the past 3 years they have taken away alot of the benefits for certain employees.
Long term work opportunity available
Accounting Analyst / Assistant Accountant (Former Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZAugust 23, 2015
Possibility for long term work with room for personal and professional growth. Professional environment and friendly co-workers. Great training availability.
Good Company
Inspector (Former Employee), Fort Hood TXAugust 22, 2015
Pros: Good Pay
Cons: Contract Work
Very good company they provide employees with what they need to succeed. Decent hours and Holidays off. You are always able to learn new job within the company and this can make your chances of being placed somewhere else that much better.
Good work life balance
Junior Software Developer (Former Employee), Dupont, WAAugust 22, 2015
Pros: Laid back
Cons: might get more relevant to market experience elsewhere
This is a good place to work for 2-3 years after college. The employer is conservative on compensation though. The work-life balance is great, it's a true 9-5 work culture.
Unstable work
Data Entry (Former Employee), honoluluAugust 18, 2015
The pay wasn't sufficient for the jobs I was doing, too many unqualified people. I wish there was more work hours and not enough labor jobs.
Productive and fun place to work if you love stress
Management analysis (Former Employee), n char scAugust 18, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: High stress
The job is easy and productive your co workers are fun and great people but never count on management to have your back and be ready to intense pressure and little managerial support. There is also a high level of turnover and change, so you have to be flexible and a self starter.
Fun place to work
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 13, 2015
I am still working for mantech. It has a great culture for the employee.
Great company to work for in the IT Department. i dont have any bad thing to say about the company
current job
Program Integrator (Current Employee), Belcamp, MDAugust 13, 2015
Pros: Good team and working for a great effort
Cons: government contract job
Great place to work due to the people. Opportunity to learn PM and work closely with the Government and war effort. Wish the contract did not end.
worked in a large warehouse in Kuwait
Lead mechanic on the APS-5 contract in Kuwait (Former Employee), KuwaitAugust 12, 2015
Pros: good money
Cons: being away from family
worked on military vehicles at the MSF in Kuwait. I enjoyed meeting new people and working in a team environment. I just wish our contract had lasted longer.
ManTech is a large DoD contractor who provides excellent support to their clients.
Cyber Security Engineer at MDA (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COAugust 1, 2015
Many ManTech employees work in Department of Defense facilities as opposed to ManTech facilities. ManTech provides excellent benefits and encourages employee self-improvement activities.
Never a Dull Moment
Senior Information System Security Officer (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 27, 2015
I love it here. However, it is incredibly difficult to get salary increases within the contract. The job is challenging, but provides a great deal of satisfaction in most areas. There are many training opportunities and the government is supportive of the work we do.
Good place to work but job is not certain
COMSEC custodian (Former Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Great benefits for full time employees
Cons: Family members takes precidence over qualified employees
The company hires based on friendship and not qualifications. If you are not a friend or family member, The enjoyable part of the job is that you can work independently without direct supervision.
Learning Experience within the Government System
Deployment and Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Growing experience
Cons: Contract is ending
This was a good step in increasing the skill-set that I began with in the military. The best part of working here has been the ability to help the other employees when they had issues that required attention. I enjoyed being the person that was sought out for inquiries and assistance in deployment matters and being able to resolve all issues.
Super
Senior IT Risk Analyst (Former Employee), AtlantaJuly 16, 2015
I really enjoyed working for MedPro, they were very organized and kept me informed on positions that were available. I worked with several recruiters and all were super nice!
Professional Environment
Program Security Manager (Current Employee), Langley AFB, VAJuly 13, 2015
Co-workers and managers are genuine caring people who worry about my advancing, learning and well being. Mantech provides employees with excellent benefits. They care about your military experience and what you have to offer.
Great Place to work
Heavy Wheel Mechanic/Logistician (Current Employee), Fort Rucker, ALJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Great work hours
Cons: Pay could be slightly better with more incentives.
I have found thqt Mantech has some of the best management staff that I have came across in my years of contracting. This is a great company to work for especially in Conus.Your co workers will soon be like an extended part of your family,
Nice Place to work
Engineering and Instrument Technician (Current Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZJuly 9, 2015
Pros: nice company
Cons: part time
Coworkers are pleasant to work with and management treats you well, company always has ongoing training to keep employee proficient at his or her job.