ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation United States Employee Reviews

A day of work
Lead Supply Tech (Current Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZApril 22, 2015
Each day is filled with adventure and surprises. I am in a different area almost every day completing an inventory or tracking down lost items. I inventory over 220 people every year and provide them with customer service. I have learned how to prioritize my time and great problem solving skills.
Mantech, A leading technology, security and support government contractor.
QA Analyst/Tester , Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Prince George, VAApril 16, 2015
Pros: Great People to work with.
Cons: Contract work has it's downsides: rebids and loss of work.
Great company to work for, good benefits and good co-workers.
Paid vacations, flexible work environment with excellent management.
The benefits is ok, competitive pay rates, working environment is good but the corporate culture is not better especial management.
Sr. QA Specialist (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAApril 14, 2015
Nice Work Enviroment
NECC Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee), Norfolk, VaApril 14, 2015
Pros: Great working conditions
Cons: Too large, cold and corporate
MANTECH is a huge company that lacked the personal touch and family business attitude that I have enjoyed in smaller businesses. However pay and benefits can not be beat.
Greatr Company
Property Book Team Chief (Current Employee), Fort Bliss, TXApril 14, 2015
Well paying company who is customer and employee oriented.

Co worker want to work for this company.

Working on Fort Bliss was a Plus.
Will never work for them again
Sustainment Automation Support Management Officer (Former Employee), Fort Carson, COApril 8, 2015
On a typical day I would be out and about visiting customer, fixing their machines. Performing hardware upgrades, system images, or network troubleshooting. Unfortunately, everyone takes you for granted. Management was impossible to contact, there was no recognition for the work that was done, even when you provide the same amount of effort and expertise that 2 IT support techs would possess.
I've enjoyed working at this ManTech location for almost 5 years. I agree with the Company's policies and procedures.
Senior Security Administrator (Current Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZApril 3, 2015
Pros: Work on 8 9-hr days and 1 8-hr day with every other Friday off.
Cons: Little or no advancement opportunities in my field.
A typical day at work consists of checking email messages and responding to requests; checking JPAS and ACAVS databases for messages or changes in clearance status; submitting VARs, issuing courier orders, and updating several tracking spreadsheets to include a complete clearance roster of all personnel supporting the contract and tracking the processing of security investigation requests; researching security-related questions and issues; conducting clearance briefings, debriefings, overall security training to new hires and annually to regular employees.
Great Work Environment
SAMS-E Data Entry Clerk/PBUSE Clerk (Former Employee), Fort Richardson, AKApril 2, 2015
Pros: Family based, teamwork
Cons: healthcare
This was a great place to work. It was a teamwork environment and everyone was there to work with soldiers to help the base continue with daily life while a soldier was overseas. It felt like a family based place to work and I really enjoyed it.
Eye opener
Logisticians/Mechanical Technician (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Great compensation
Cons: Danger zone
Being a contractor in a danger zone is definitely an eye opener. Regarding the corporate or organizational atmosphere it was to be expected. Hours were long, weather was extreme, caution was high, but all in all I would do it again.
Great company overall
Senior Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Herndon, VAMarch 19, 2015
For a large company Mantech is a great place to work. you don't get the big company vibe as much as other companies. Salaries are a little higher than the industry average.
Great Company
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAMarch 11, 2015
I have only good things to say about ManTech. Specifically the staff in the Norfolk, VA office where I was employed. My manager was great and most employees I worked with were professional.
Project Lead of Curriculum Development (Former Employee), Charleston, SCMarch 3, 2015
Pros: decent pay
Cons: not much room for advancement
Normal 9-5 type of job...the company stays out of your business and you definitely feel like a number. I think this company might do better with the right leadership in place. This company bought out my old company and removed the leadership that was in place so its difficult to judge the long term outcome.
Busy and innovative
Engineering Technician III Technical support lead (Current Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZFebruary 23, 2015
My current position at ManTech involves a lot of time outdoors testing equipment for the US Army, it is a fast paced and rewarding job. My co-workers are usually younger than me and management tries to let the employees come up with solutions to solve day to day problems.
Professional and fast paced work environment
Property Management Specialist/ Property Manager (Former Employee), Fort Riley, KSFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: professional training and certification
Cons: hard to contact a recruiter
A professional and fast paced work environment, complete with but not limited to, great management employee relations, as well as advancement/employment opportunities within the company
Good Place to Work
Business Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 16, 2015
Everything is positive. Work is difficult at times but most days are stress free. A great place to work for someone fresh into the working world.
New experiences
Heavy Mechanic (Former Employee), Texarkana, TXFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: salary, housing, lots of info
Cons: lack of leadership
Work wasn't hard, people were good to work with. Many new vehicles to learn and work on. Long days and fairly decent pay.
Enjoyed the new locations to work in, minus dodging rockets all the time. Hardest part of the job was waiting on parts to arrive
Medium sized company where there is room to grow
Finance (Current Employee), Herndon, VAFebruary 10, 2015
The company has plenty of positives but can be challenging to make a difference and have your opinion heard by management.
Productive and interesting place to work.
Program Integrator/Deployment Manager (Former Employee), Herndon, VAFebruary 6, 2015
Productive and interesting place to work. Program everchanging and management is growing, incorporating new strategies.
Being a contractor with ManTech
Electronic Technician (Former Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: stayed fit
Cons: lack of job security
It was great for allowing me to start as a contractor. Day to day never knowing if you will have a job was very difficult. The management was poorly ran and lacked proper leadership. It was very difficult to advance. It was nice to be on my feet and lose weight.
Great contractor to work for
Engineering Technician II - NIE (Former Employee), Fort Bliss, TXFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: management
Cons: benefits as a ptoc
This is a great company if you can get in. Management is outstanding and really caring. I love working there. My time has been very well appreciated.

1 2 3 4 5

$120,000 per year
Field Service Engineer
$160,000 per year

ManTech International Corporation Photos

Award photo of our team in the award of letters of Appreciation from the unit.
My award.