ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employer Reviews

Good Corporate Environment
Cash and Receivables Analyst (Current Employee), Fairfax, VANovember 21, 2014
Good corporate environment to learn the basics of accounting. Work/life balance was very good.
Management issues
Access Control (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALNovember 19, 2014
I tried to rate this company as a one star, but the site wouldn't allow me. The management on the SOC contract in Huntsville, AL is ridiculous. It's a disgrace that a group of power hungry men make what could be a good job miserable for their employees. Everyone there is looking to escape because of one supervisor in particular and his puppets. If you – more... absolutely HAVE to have a job, it's a stepping stone. Just know: The turnover is extremely high and HR turns their heads to the obvious problems. – less
Solid reputable firm with amazing talent
Project manager (Current Employee), Washington DCNovember 15, 2014
Pros: benefits, exceptional talented workforce
Cons: despite good compensation, small annual pay raises and weak bonus structure
Interesting management, information technology and security related jobs mostly supporting federal governemnt. Top notch company
Great Company
Information Assurance Manager, NAVAIR (Former Employee), Patuxent River, MDNovember 14, 2014
In my role as Information Assurance Manager I worked directly with program management for the gathering of requirements, design, and the deployment of a Wide Area Network(WAN) that processes data at the National Security Level. I have established working relationships with the Navy Cyber Security Directorate for the Certification and Accreditation of – more... the WAN and also for four separate legacy Local Area Networks that operate within Department of Defense compartmentalizes security requirements. I had responsibility to manage four system administrators and I was the liaison between program management, program security, and many different organizations to meet management’s goals. I maintain all documentation pertaining to all systems under my control including System Security Plans (SSP’s), Standard Operating Procedures, and other various government compliance documents.
Subject matter expert Government Cyber Security Compliance.

Information Assurance Manager Mar 2010 – May 2012
Office of the Secretary of Defense, Director Special Programs Office

Under the authority of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition Technology and Logistics(AT&L), Government Program Management and team leads I was responsible for the IT/IA security of an enterprise national security environment and the systems that fell within the security domain. I applied discretionary access and mandatory access rules and policies to the systems and had responsibility for continuous monitoring of the systems. I was also a member of an inspection team that traveled to sites that processed data under our security domain and was the IT/IA inspector for those sites. I made recommendations to government management for the accreditation of the sites and the systems. Working with IT/IA staff at sites I helped with the remediation and mitigation of findings and develop plans of action and milestones for the accreditation of the sites and their systems. – less
A great experience working in the Intelligence Community
Collaboration Center Supervisor, CIFA (Former Employee), Crystal City, VANovember 10, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Monitoring relocation request was a daily part of the job. Planning and scheduling classified meetings was the primary duty. Learned concepts of the counter intelligence agency.
Military Contract
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee), JBLM, WANovember 6, 2014
Its a Contract job so really doesn't have real job security. The contract is all about the military so If you have no experience with the military I wouldn't recommend this job. As for the company it self I really cant say much except they paid us on time but almost got screwed over the pay but ended up having to get an investigation open up on the – more... contract. other then that it is a good company. – less
Friendly place to work
Billing Administrator (Former Employee), Stafford, VANovember 4, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: disorganized management, micromanaging
A great job that offers competitive pay and great benefits. The management was a bit disorganized which directly affected my workflow.
Very challengin work that keeps you busy.
Electronic techinician (Current Employee), Bei-Camp, MDOctober 24, 2014
Pros: helping my country.
Cons: contract work.
Very entertaining, always something new to learn, fun environment to work in. Co-works are great to work with. I enjoy the challenges that the computers present to me each day.
Great environment for oversease work
Electronic Technician 3 (Current Employee), virginiaOctober 22, 2014
Great management with support ...loved the one and one employee interaction
Would work for again
Heavy Equipment Mechanic, (Former Employee), overseas contractingOctober 22, 2014
Pros: traveling
Cons: lower managment unqualified
I would defiantly work for Mantech again they were good to me , The last three years were great and I was lucky to have good bosses , But I have seen other departments had promoted people on the who you know concept , and some of them were not management material.
MRAP vehicle complete maintenance.
Mechanical Engineer, Associate (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAOctober 22, 2014
Pros: the employment package.
Cons: being away from home and my wife and kids.
A typical day consists of vehicles coming in with major & minor maintenance issues and we as a team correct them. Learning is a daily way of life. My co-workers are influential and helpful in days. The hardest part of the job is not having any vehicles to work on. The most enjoyable portion of the job is not seeing them come back with the same problem.
Working w/Marines
Program Support Specialist (Current Employee), Quantico, VAOctober 21, 2014
Cons: job security at end of contract unknown
Flexible hours around core hours
Learning about Marine Corps Procurement processes
Large turnover rate due to duty rotations with Marines
Always busy, very few slow days
project management experience. Size of project and complexity
Network Design Engineer and Configuration Analyst (Current Employee), Lorton, VAOctober 21, 2014
Every project is unique, and under tight schedule. Our regular process is to finish a project within 90 to 120 days. However, in the last two years I had to accomplish this task in less than 30 days due to our customer requests. So far not one project was delayed. Every project starts with a customer request, survey from site, VISIO drawing, Floor plan, – more... generate the Bill of Material, create the scope of work, create a work order for testing of equipment, shipment, installation, and redline of drawing. Most of the time, I don’t get enough information from site to complete the project, based on my expertise, I recommend the appropriate modifications to fit the customer needs. These sites rage from 10 to 150 workstations and the network structure including VOIPs and Tandberg equipment. – less
Leadership
Supply Sergeant/Human Services (Former Employee), Schofield Barracks, HIOctober 20, 2014
Great work place, room for advancement, family atmosphere, great benefits, get to travel around the world.
Wonderful Learning Experience
Vice President of Horizontal Solutions (Current Employee), Tampa, FL; Fairfax, VAOctober 17, 2014
My time with ManTech has been a wonderful learning experience for me to expand my knowledge in multiple areas and strengthen my core skills
Engineer testing software
Engineer Tech. I (Former Employee), Killeen, TXOctober 15, 2014
Configure and operated a digital computer systems with FBCB2-JCR Vehicle software that encompass establishing the communication via EPLR radios, Sincgars radio, and L-band transceivers. This included loading and install of UTO (unit task organizations) missions, configuring peripherals interfaces, GPS devices, operated & maintained the tactical vehicles – more... hosting the system.

Conduct various test scenarios & experiments to validate the software requirements, assisted in test setup, modification of test procedures as well as subjective judgments in measurement, selecting, preparing, and operating standard test equipment and for test data collection.

Extracted and compiled a variety of engineering data from field notes, manuals, lab reports, operated test equipment logs, and data collection devices and computers.

Processed collected test data, identified errors or inconsistencies, assisted in selecting methods of data presentation.
Assists in design modification by compiling data related to design, specifications, and materials that are pertinent to specific items of equipment or component parts.

Assisted in developing information reports, concerning previous operational failures and modifications, and using collected data.

Required independent judgment and initiative to recognize inconsistencies or gaps in data and seek sources to clarify information.

Networking computers in numbers of 40, installing software on to platforms.

Diagnose/resolve network and software issues/problems.

Install, configure, troubleshoot /maintain hardware/software applications

Making and installing cat 5 cabling.

Configure and operated NACT 2 software.

Configure and operated IMS Software. – less
Great Company
Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) (Current Employee), Dahlgren, VAOctober 14, 2014
ManTech is a great company to work for! I am very busy and it is a great oppertunity to be able to support the customer at the customer facility.
Fast moving company
SOCOM Property Manager( Deployed) (Former Employee), BagramOctober 14, 2014
Pros: this company offers allot on on job training and cert
Cons: they do not give raises, and sometimes even with being full time your shift ends up part time
you get a chance to learn allot, also the pay is rather good. It's hard to move up in this company
Enjoyable place to work
INTERACTIVE FLASH DEVELOPER / DESIGNER (Former Employee), San Diego CAOctober 9, 2014
Pros: employees, flexible hours, quality of life.
Cons: monotonous
Great people to work with and quality of life solid. Contract basis of the work ebbed and flowed.
good company
Logistic Specialist/ Data Entry (Former Employee), Fort Carson, COOctober 7, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: long hours
It was a good company with great work ethic and great pay. we worked long hours but also had some down time.

1 2 3 4 5