ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employer Reviews

Life with the Secrets
Electronics Technician (Former Employee), Iraq & AfghanistanJuly 20, 2014
Pros: no bills, bed, and shower.
Cons: home sick
Each day consisted of checking and maintaining operation of trucks. I managed one man sites and working together in full scale shops and each day was different and each problem was never the same. Many guys were not willing to work in small locations across Afghanistan or Iraq. I enjoyed every minute working 1 on 1 with the military, I learned a lot – more... coming from a small town in Georgia. I really enjoyed the getting the trucks ready for operations, fixing them when the soldiers break something and fixing the problem fast. The long hours that were needed was looked over and never complained about, I knew times like this will happen and there would be down time to make up for time spent or just enough sleep to get back to work. Setting sites up in remote locations and receiving parts was the hardest part of work. For parts it just took for ever, we relied soldiers abilities to move and move safely. Setting up sites was the hardest, you want to be as proficient, customer support, and ready to do whats asked of when times are needed. – less
Senior Subcontracts Administrator (Former Employee), Herndon, VAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: just an "ok"pleace to workf
Subcontracts department has in-experienced employees

Subcontract department is not treated well compared to Contracts department
Well Mantech
Electronic Technician (Current Employee), VirginiaJuly 16, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: job stability
A typical day at work is a 10 hour day. I can only speak for the INCONUS.
Compensation is very high but being a contractor an a subcontractor you never know when your going to get the axe. Constant paranoia. Never see family but, pay is very good.
Challenging Environment with room to grow.
Integration/Installation Team Lead (Current Employee), Springfield, VAJuly 15, 2014
Coordinate with post POC for scheduled outages, installation prerequisites, and post/GITM responsibilities before during and after the installation. Research post configuration and prepare a full two week installation plan tailored to the specific requirements of each installation. Manage a small team of 1-5 people during installations and data migration. – more... Installation and configuration of VMware Environments including Virtual Machines, NetApp Storage devices, and ESXi Host servers(v4.1 and v5). Installation and configuration of Domain, Member(File, print etc.), Exchange 2010, and Terminal Servers all with MS Windows Server 2003/2008 R2 in a VMware environment. Installation and configuration of FastBack and SnapProtect Back-up systems. Installation and configuration of Cisco switches to include 2960, 3750 3750G, 3560G, 4506 (Sup6 and Sup7). Installation and configuration of workstations, printers and thin clients. International Travel average 50%. – less
Fun and enjoyable lots of travling
Mechanical Technician (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAJuly 14, 2014
Pros: the compensation
Cons: living conditions
Work day starts at 5:00 am putting in 12 hr shifts 7 days a week. learned alot about vhehical repair and military govt. operations.my coworkers were very good guys dependable team players. The hardest part of the job was being overseas away from family. The best part was to see and experiance the afghan culture.
see resume
Senior Field Service Technician IV (Current Employee), AfghanistanJuly 11, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: temporary job
Mantech is a good company. Work condition is dangerous as typical war torn country. Not a place to be for long time.
A great team environment to work in.
Lead Configuration Management Specialist (Current Employee), Springfield, VAJuly 10, 2014
As a government contractor working for ManTech International on my current contract, I take pride in knowing that my collaboration with my professional collegues results in an effective and sucessfull products for our client.
Fast Paced
Information Systems Security Officer (Current Employee), Hurlburt Field FlJuly 9, 2014
ManTech is an ever changing company trying to stay abreast of DoD changes to beat out its' competitors.
My ManTech Experience
Site Lead / Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Schofield Barracks, HIJuly 9, 2014
Pros: flexibility and personal management of priorities
Cons: contract duration expectancy
ManTech is a very diverse and ever-evolving Corporation which strives on its determination to meet or exceed customer expectations. I have been fortunate to have had the professional and multi-cultural experience of growing and becoming a more well rounded leader and manager.

A typical day at work is receiving the attendance of all personnel, reporting – more... and tracking for record. Looking at emails for concerns, questions, and tasks for the day then reviewing my reporting requirements and daily requests for time management and time deadlines in order to meet mission essential requirements.

The most enjoyable part of my career is being able to help the customer..Putting a smile on someone's face and helping them achieve their goals as they relate to mine and coincide with the company's mission statements and goals..... – less
exceptional company to work for
Sr. Cyber Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Northern VirginiaJuly 8, 2014
Pros: market standing, flexible schedules
Cons: commercial positions
Man tech is a great company to work for at this point of my career. I am just reposting my resume due to the fact that family relocation has occurred as my spouse is a military officer. I am still interested in staying with my current firm because they are great in many areas that are important to my career goals.
There is always work to be done
Biometric Principal Technical Trainer Integrator (Current Employee), Fort Polk, LAJuly 2, 2014
Outstanding team work. Communications are a must with such a large group being deployed OCONUS.
Had a good time contracting overseas
Motor Pool Manager (Former Employee), KuwaitJune 30, 2014
Good place to work for. If you work hard and show up on time, you won't have any problems here. They were in a hiring frenzy so everyone got through, even the garbage. Overall its a good company, I can't speak on working stateside or for HQ.
Not a very stable company to work for
Management (Former Employee), Fort HauchucaJune 30, 2014
Pros: slick talking recruiters
Cons: almost non existant benefits and worse healthcare benefits in the industry
With the drawdowns in the military becoming realities Mantech is going to be losing many many positions. While there is a current push for recruitment at Fort Hauchuca, Az people would be foolish to even consider such positions as the army has announced that most of he civilian contractor force will be eliminated from Fort Hauchuca by this year. Apply – more... for these jobs only if you desire to be unemployed in two months. – less
Great Place to work
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Herndon, VAJune 27, 2014
Great People to work with. Willing to train and educate to promote growth
Great place
IT and Telecommunications Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAJune 25, 2014
Pros: so close to where i lived i could ride my bike.
Cons: they lost the contract.
I like the learning experience. The people there make it a great place to work.
Rewarding Career supporting IC Agencies and it's minnions
Principal Hardware Engineer (Former Employee), Hanover, MDJune 24, 2014
Pros: traveling the world; being a part of serving your country
Cons: being away from your family; being in dangerous environments
My typical day consist of supporting the IC Gov Cloud, sustaining the AMOD Systems; running cables, terminating/crimping cables, maintenance on Voip systems.

I learned a great deal of experience while supporting these systems for our War Fighters, design and develop equipment processes and systems that involve data networks, communications and display; – more... Develop and maintain technical procedures for all combat systems.

Supervised installation of CAT5e cables and termination of data phone closet’s patch panels, switches, power over Ethernet switches, frames and workstations; Implemented configuration and fault management for a range of platforms including voicemail (IN), HLR (Home Location Register), VLR (Visitor Location Register), BSC (Base Station Controller), SMSC (Short Message Service Center), and IWF (Inter Working Function).

My co-workers were great assets in completing our missions, with building and testing of all systems in lab environment, deploying systems within the field, maintaining life cycle support and compiling data encryption to Agency for target evaluation.

The hardest part of the job for me was waiting for other government agencies to approve our system installs, system support, and our deployment mission outside the CONUS sites.

The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that our systems directly impacted the capture of key valued targets, changing the course of the war and assisted our military in completing their missions in a safer manner. – less
Hot and dangerous locations
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee), Kandahar AfghanistanJune 22, 2014
Pros: laundry
Cons: working 7 days a week
Movement of materials in extreme heat. I worked 12 hours a day 7 days a week. The food was decent living conditions started out fair but ended up being pretty bad towards the end. These things are to be expected when you work in the desert in extreme conditions but they were still bad no the less.
Best overseas contract
Heavy wheel mechanic (Current Employee), afgainstanJune 19, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: away from family
To move up in this company you need not to use critical thinking be a robot .
A
Senior Systems Engineer / Sentris Sales Engineer (Current Employee), N/AJune 17, 2014
Nice company to work for. Very large company and lots of opportunities.
Network Engineer
Main Office - (Contractor) (Former Employee), Red Bank, NJJune 16, 2014
Pros: great team and enjoyed the work
Cons: the commute and the base closed
Part of a team that developed tactical networked computers. My role was to work in a test environment establish group policies and apply security onto the enclave network. Managed the DIACAP process to obtain certification for a small enclave network to provide unfettered network connectivity.

1 2 3 4 5