ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Great company that will help expand your skills
Staff Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMay 12, 2016
Great company that will give you opportunity to learn new skills. Very different from other jobs as I might not work on the same project every day.Co-workers are very professional and easy to get along with. They always helped me when seeking help. Hardest part of job is getting guidance from managers when trying to complete a task.
Pros
Great Pay, Good Work environment
Cons
overstaffed
bad culture
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAMay 31, 2016
verbally abusive boss - although HR got involved, there was no change. if you have any self-respect, don't work here.

they are short-handled, but they are too cheap to hire more people. this results in cutting corners.

bad benefit and compensation. health insurance is joke. pay is even worse joke.

worst decision of my life to come to work at this place
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
bad culture, pay is even worse
Great enviroment
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 14, 2016
I have worked with ManTech since 2007 as a sub-contractor before being hired full time in March 2008. I have had good experiences with the company. The only issues have come from the client and the way they operate in comparison to other contracts. Large number of meetings requested by the client also take away a lot of time to manage and perform necessary tasks.
Good paying job to work for and learn. The con is that it is only temporary
Field Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAFebruary 13, 2016
A very good place to work and learn while working. To bad it is only contract work on call part-time meaning only for 3 months at a time. But it is full time while there is work cause we work 8 to 10 hours daily the first 2 months and the last month we work 7 days a week.
People are very professional at what they do and expect the same from us.
Pros
We get to go out into the desert.
Cons
The weather
New environment new clients, new life
On-site Technical Representative (Former Employee) –  PERU CURACAOMay 12, 2016
Constantly interacting with customers supporting their mission in South America. opening tickets for every technical issue both Hardware and software. I learned a great deal with the way operations are managed working in an international environment.
I had a great teamwork environment that supported all of the technical staff working overseas. Hardest part of the work was the immediate adjustment to moving to a different country and learning how to get around. The most enjoyable part was seeing the positive impact my hard work provided to clients making sure that their mission was rarely interrupted.

It was my firs time working supporting DoD Clients. the exposure and support to different clients at an executive level made this work experience, one to remember for life.
Pros
Excellent level of professionals
Cons
Contract lost to another company
Mantech, Inc. - I learned a lot.
Logistics Tech II/Property Officer (TS/SCI) (Former Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDMay 19, 2016
Mantech is a good company and originally had fantastic benefits and pay. They went through a re-organization which created a difficult change for those who had been there for years but I understand they have reverted to the original organization and things have calmed down.

The contract I worked under was understood to one day revert to government staffing so this was to be a temporary location. I started as someone who would pick up and retrieve assets for upgrades and then return them to the owners. I was promoted into and educated in property and logistics and became the primary Property Officer on the project. This was the best part of the job.

The worst part was the down time after we pushed through the majority of the assets and began slowing down. I am not made to sit still for long and so had to move on when the offer came.
Pros
Company townhalls
Cons
Company townhalls
Very intense and productive contract
Arabic Linguist (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAFebruary 11, 2016
Company is supportive, but as a sub-contractor has little influence to improving conditions. The company does listen, however they are limited to the contract items and I believe this hurts the customer on this particular contract with employee moral for all the companies.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Everything is driven by contract items and not the companies normal environment
Productive work environment with flexibility
Social Media Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Falling Waters, WVJanuary 25, 2016
I truly enjoyed my job. I woke up everyday looking forward to new things I would learn and working with my co workers on various projects. I would stay with this company and in this position if our government contract had been extended because I had no intention in the near future of leaving. My supervisor was flexible as long as we performed our jobs well and finished our projects on time. The team I worked with worked well together and we were problem solvers so even if there was an issue among team members we worked through the issues.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Contract ended
Great Company to work for
Property Accountability Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Irwin, CAFebruary 18, 2016
Great Company to work for. Easy to contact people. Easy hiring process. Should have more long term contracts.Cares about employees.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Only offers vacation or sick time before a year of working, contract is only good for a year, which in turn you never get any vacation or sick time unless contract last more than a year.
Productive place with great concentration on our men and women serving overseas.
LOGISTICS ANALYST SR/Procurement Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huguenot, NYMay 4, 2016
I have always enjoyed working with ManTech International. It is a company that takes great pride in our service men and women, and provides support whenever and wherever possible.

Want to know more about ManTech International Corporation?

Ask a question
worse company to work for
logistics (Current Employee) –  MDDecember 30, 2015
No raises and ive been here for years,they took away benefits except for one plan and they were already expensive. Been laid off several times. No advancement,when you move to a different position they say it's a lateral move so they don't give you anymore money. They keep cutting pay,this yr alone lost over$700 a month but don't touch people making a lot more money not doing the work. The security officer sucks with losing people paperwork. The worst company I've worked for they do not take care of employees that do the work
Pros
location I'm at close to home
Cons
pay, benefits, no advancement
Productive workplace
PBUSE Clerk (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXMarch 25, 2016
Inventoried military equipment and storage for units that were deployed. the hardest part of the job is to maintain the accountability of property such as computers, humvee's, radios and etc.
Pros
benefits were excellent, do not work on weekends
Cons
there were none
Caring leadership
Database Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dahlgren, VAFebruary 12, 2016
I enjoyed my time working at ManTech under their supportive staff. The only drawback was working for government contractors because of the uncertainty of continued contracts.
Pros
supportive staff.
Only contracting work
Cyber Security Senior Principal (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 21, 2016
Not a good experience. it depends on contract work awarded to ManTech which you can not control. But if the contact is extended then you will have job or otherwise you are asked to leave.
Pros
responsive
Cons
client site
Awesome pleasure to have been a part of this family
Common Operating Picture Manager (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAMarch 20, 2016
Greatly appreciative in the opportunity to work for them. It allowed me to transition to the common workforce after so many years in the military.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Nothing negative to say
Great Company to work for!
Field Engineer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMarch 31, 2016
I really don't have a lot to say other than I enjoyed being part of a great company. the hardest part of the job was being away from my family for 6 months at a time do to the nature of the contract I was on.
Pros
Great Benifits
Cons
Long hours.
Review
Heavy Wheel Mechanic Kuwait Aps4 (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 7, 2016
Kbr was a good job I actually got to visit 2 countries and have and enjoy some of the good money you earned it was a milatery contract wich means it was government controlled
Pros
travel
Cons
far from home in hostle inviorment
Liked the people I worked with. Hard working team.
Executive Administrative Assistant to VP Contracts (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAApril 20, 2016
Good group of co-workers who were interested in doing a good job to help the company do well. Nice working conditions and friendly management team.
Good friendly environment
Events Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALMay 25, 2016
I work for ManTech, but I am contracted to the Missile Defense Agency. I have advanced fast within the company. Co workers and management are great.
Pros
networking
Cons
not great medical benefits
Summary
Title - Senior Information Security Consultant (Current Employee) –  LocationJune 8, 2016
Required Text that I would rather not be required to input but apparently that liberty has been stripped. And I honestly do not appreciate that, therefore....filler text.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.