ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAFebruary 22, 2017
Great work, great leadership. Job was very good and the leadership was supportive and very responsive. Compensation was also very good and there is a lot of educational opportunities.
very good opport. and experience
Lead mechanic (MRAP vehicle contract in Kuwait) (Former Employee) –  KUWAITFebruary 17, 2017
very good opport. and experience. Worked as a contractor in Kuwait.
Wish the contract had lasted longer. hardest thing was being away from the states and family.
401K Plan and Health Plan
Sr. Configuration Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 11, 2017
ManTech is not a good company. When an employee chooses to sign up for the 401k plan, the employee is not 100% vested until after 5 years of service. When/if an employee resigns, the health coverage lapses at midnight the day of resignation. No extension is allowed
Productive and good job environment
Heavy Equipment Operator (HEO) (Former Employee) –  Fort Sill, OKFebruary 6, 2017
Good job, good relationships, great pay and benefits plan. But this contractor is longer on Fort Sill, Oklahoma. Wish this contractor come back to Fort Sill, OK or I would like to see if this contractor has any logistics jobs in the Fort Hood, TX area. Would not matter if there any travel involved.
Pros
Great benefits package and great salary also oprtunities to move up are available.
Cons
Contract lasted only a few years in my area.
Great company to work for
Hardware Engineer, Associate (Current Employee) –  Clarksburg, WVFebruary 2, 2017
A typical day consists of receiving a cable chart, measuring cable lengths, retrieving cable or ordering cable, uploading cable chart with lengths and labels to SharePoint, temping and labeling cable and then running the cable neatly from cabinet to cabinet.
Pros
Not being stuck at a desk
Cons
Physically demanding for some
Classification Officer (Security Admin Senior) (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 2, 2017
Very progressive work environment. Team setting, time management is key! Minimal growth. Hardest part is the inconsistency in contract officers. The most enjoyable part is the people I meet and concepts I have learned along the way
Serious place to work, but worthwhile.
Program Manager / Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Ft. Hood, TXJanuary 31, 2017
Enjoyed my time with the company. I was constantly challenged and had ample opportunity to advance depending how hard I worked and how willing I was to displace to another location. Defense contractors must go to where the work is - often remote locations or overseas. Your security in any defense contractor job is totally dependent on government contracts and you may be asked to contribute effort to write contract proposals (a time consuming, suspense driven effort that generally is not compensated). It was hard work at times, but I would work for them again.
Pros
Good benefits for management
Cons
A lot of "additional effort" is asked of management (without compensation)
ManTech is a horrible company to work for.
Systems Administrator Tier II (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAJanuary 27, 2017
ManTech will stab you in the back in a heartbeat. They also lie to you and force you out. This company has a black ball list in there system. If you were removed from a location at no fault of your own, they will terminate you and put you on their black ball list so you won't be hired again. Really! Grow up ManTech! My overall rating would not be a star, it would be a ZERO.
Pros
Horrible
Cons
Horrible
Great working community with true investment in their employees
Subcontract Administrator, Associate (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VA 20171January 22, 2017
The company provides quality investment in their employees. Helping them become better at their job. It is a good place to work with traditional office benefits.
Productive and Rewarding
Shop Lead (Current Employee) –  Hinesville, GAJanuary 18, 2017
Assist unit with any needed questions and concerns. Management and co-workers are all helpful and good to work with. Hardest part of working is waiting on parts.
Good workplace
Operations Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAJanuary 17, 2017
I love being with ManTech. Very good work environment. I enjoy the virtual internet base people soft. I am truly grateful to have a great and understanding supervisor.
Lots of money. That's it.
Heavy Vehicle Technician (Former Employee) –  Bagram, AfghanistanJanuary 17, 2017
You make a ton of cash. If you like that and don't care about anything else, cool. 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week until your contract is up or you quit.
Productive, Fun, rewarding
Principal Architect (Current Employee) –  Belcamp, MDJanuary 17, 2017
I love the folks at the Belcamp office. There is a lot of room for advancement. They reward good work. They are very flexible and they have an open door policy which is great.
ManTech provides training and familiarization of the role you will be performing within their organization. The company has excellent trainers.
Shop Foreman (Former Employee) –  AfhganistanJanuary 10, 2017
The environment is very professional. There are supervisors who support the open door policy so you can communicate with them at any time.
I learned to be flexible and multi-task as a result of working with this excellent company. Your supervisors and peers are all family oriented.
Deployment to hazardous areas is the most challenging. The pay is excellent. I enjoyed being a part of this organization due to their ability to promote.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
Deployment to any part of the world
Strong stressful work enviroment
Systems Integration Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Silverdale, WAJanuary 9, 2017
Working at Mantech was more like working for three different leadership methods, though all were good as they apply to the hole, they did not work as a plan for the final product. there was a lack of communications between Myself and the 'team leader', that created a hostel work environment.
fun and productive
Executive Assistant to Vice President (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXDecember 30, 2016
ManTech was a great company to work for, my job was very laid back and non-stressfull, Management was outstanding and helped in any way possible to help you advance.
Pros
time off
Cons
contractor job
Large company
Network/System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dahlgren, VADecember 28, 2016
As stated in summary, it's a large company where you feel a little bit like a number. This is not a new thing, many of the large contractors are like this. While I was with them, the company was fair to all employees I knew of and paid well with a very good benefits package.
This company sucks.
Access Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALDecember 28, 2016
I've work with this company for about a year or so, and I can honestly say it's the worst company to work for. The only reason why I'm still here is because I haven't found anything else. And I do mean anything else will be better than this. Management do whatever they want with no worries about repercussions from the HR department. Honestly, If you can avoid this company at all cost do it, it's not worth the headache.
Pros
It pay's you on time.
Cons
Neptisisum, under pay, etc.
You get out what you put in
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  KAFDecember 27, 2016
You get out what you put in on this job. The times are tuff and the rewards are breathtaking when your job is done. Working for the military oversees is very rewarding and an experience I will never forget.
Professional and caring
Engineering Technician III (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River Naval Air Station, MDDecember 14, 2016
Every day is business as usual. Great team of people and reliable. This job is located in southern MD, and made a great career for me over the last 10 years.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

83%