ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employer Reviews

Fun team and management was awesome
Electronic Technician/System Test Writer-Developer (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXApril 15, 2014
Pros: great team, learning experience
Cons: low pay, work relied on being away from home
I was not a full time employee so I did not receive full benefits. The direct management was awesome.
Mantech
Director, Business Development (Current Employee), herndon, vaApril 13, 2014
Job work /life balance below average
Job security poor
Job Advancement none
Professional
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee), Tikrit, IraqApril 13, 2014
ManTech is a professional environment. They encourage job advancement and professional growth. Always had the support of upper management, they made it a real comfortable environment. I enjoy working for ManTech and would rate them 5 stars.
MRAP vehicle repair
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee), Bagram, AfghanistanApril 12, 2014
I was often requested to work outside my pay grade for extended periods of time without proper monetary compensation. Most of the benefits that were promised me when I signed on were removed when I got on station in Afghanistan to include 401k benefits, vacation and sick days, financial compensation for transportation to and from the continental home – more... of record. – less
Consistent work but needs Managent
Engineer tech 2 (Current Employee), Ft. Hauchuca AZApril 7, 2014
Days can be boring and can be very long. Ive learned old and new military radios. Management could be better and co-workers are very professional , as well as fun. Hardest part of the job is the days we are not in active testing. Days are boring. I enjoy the learning of new radios and of course, getting paid.
Productive and enjoying . Very Supportive and reputable company.
Logistic Specialist/Warehouseman (Former Employee), Kandahar, AfghanistanApril 6, 2014
Pros: complete binefits
Cons: with complete break.
Productive and enjoying . Very Supportive and reputable company.
Big Company with a Small Company Feel
Benefits Analyst (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAApril 1, 2014
Pros: commute
Cons: a lot of work due to a small benefits department
I've enjoyed my time at ManTech. A typical day is very fast paced and never boring. I learned the majority of what I know about Employee Benefit Plans while in my role as Benefits Analyst. I can honestly say that I have the best boss I've ever had in Corporate Benefits at ManTech and I love the rest of our team as well. The hardest part of the job is – more... dealing with the errors from other departments that usually end in more work for our department. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping HR Business Partners and employees. – less
Excellent Employee Compensation and rewarding experience assisting our military overseas
Q/A Inspector / Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee), Camp Leatherneck, Helmund Province, AfghanistanMarch 31, 2014
Pros: housing and meals provided, excellent compensation
Cons: r&r's were given only every 6 months and inconsistancies in staffing, sometimes overstaffed, sometimes understaffed
A typical day and week was 12 hours/7 days a week. As a Quality Assurance Inspector and Heavy Equipment Mechanic I lead the morning staff meetings, maintained initial, in progress, and completed final inspections of Military vehicles. Directed mechanics to ensure repairs were made in accordance with the appropriate safety standards, and assisted and – more... them when needed in performing repairs.
I was trained and certified in the latest military vehicle equipment produced and utilized in the field. Mainly as a MRAP, MRAP-U, Buffalo and Husky Mechanic. I also added to and gained more experience in situational leadership skills.
My co-workers were from a variety of backgrounds and experience and provided a necessary balance and often comic relief to the often tedious day in and day out existence that is life on a military base in a war zone.
The hardest part of the job was being so far away for months at a time from my wife and family. The most enjoyable part of the job was the upside to the hard part, which was being able to provide very well for my family, knowing this was not a long-term situation, but a means to an end in bettering our financial situation both while gone and when my contract was completed. – less
Great place to work and some really good mechanics.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Current Employee), Djibouti, AfricaMarch 26, 2014
Pros: traveling, working with great guys
Cons: being without my family
12 hours 7 days a week. The hardest part of my job is being deployed without my family. I enjoy traveling and working on and fixing trucks. My best day is when the truck I am working on comes up fully functional.
Scared of their own shadow
Director of Human Resources (Former Employee), Herndon, VAMarch 25, 2014
Cons: politics
Too worried about law suits from former employees. Contradictory management and lack of communications. Very :siloed" organization.
A great company to work far
Property Management Specialist (Current Employee), Kandahar, AfghanistanMarch 25, 2014
I truly have enjoyed my employment with Mantech. The environment is very relaxed and there's never been an issue with work. The only problem is that currently I'm in Afghanistan and work is ending over here.

Still a great company to work for
Fun to fly
Training Developer/Technical Writer (Former Employee), Hinton, WVMarch 25, 2014
Pros: flight simulator time
Cons: work schedule
Had fun with working on flight simulators. Job involved maintaining flight simulators. Including pre-flight and test flights.
Great Place to work
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Vienna, VAMarch 24, 2014
ManTech on contract to DIA, Managers are exceptional and take care of their people. Work hours are flexible
No Guaranty on overseas jobs
Contractor/MRAP & RCV Mechanic (Current Employee), Herndon, VAMarch 24, 2014
Pros: good money while it last
Cons: no job security
They reel you in with lots of promise, and after you make it to Afghanistan. It's very different. You can loose your job for no good reason at all. They promise years of employment. They are actually downsizing.
IT Line Manager, Project Manager, and Engineer (Current Employee), Springfield, VAMarch 23, 2014
Other than compensation, working for ManTech has been excellent. They have always taken care of me, even when my contract has run out.
Supply Room Help
PAAT Team (Former Employee), Joint Base Lewis McChord, WAMarch 18, 2014
Worked with different supply sergeants in the military. Helping them learn the right way to do stuff they were struggling with. Answered all their questions they had and came up with a good plan that would work for them to become more organized and better use of their time.
Network Operation Center
Network Administrator, Senior (Current Employee), Stafford, VAMarch 18, 2014
Shift based schedule. I work as part of a team that administrates multiple networks and we are 24/7 operation. The hardest part of the job is the long hours, but you get more days off. The most enjoyable part of the job is feeling accomplished when you've provided good service to the users and they express their gratitude.
It is what it is
Management Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Hood, TXMarch 18, 2014
ManTech is a company that does not make promises and will let you know where you stand.
great opportunity for traveling and learning new things
Contractor/MRAP Mechanic Technician (Former Employee), AfaganstanMarch 16, 2014
I liked working for Mantech Int. the work was great and the people were great.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAMarch 13, 2014
Pros: great experience
Wonderful place to work; co-workers are mostly government employees and are very pleasant.

1 2 3 4 5