ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

A Job that paid the Bills
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 29, 2016
the Job experices taught me a lot. especially with it being overseas. I learned how to adapt and preform my Job. The job itself was a great opportunity for my family and i.
Focus on restrictions and punishments.
Unarmed Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 28, 2016
In this particular job at ManTech the overarching management focus on the workforce was about what you can't do rather that any kind of praise or rewards. While on duty: no reading, no cell phone, no computer, no chatting, no lunch with other employees, and no recognition for good job performance.
ManTech is a large corporation with thousands of employees but I have only seen my particular contract management as an example for the whole company.
Great Company as well as the personnel that I worked for and the men and women that worked for me.
Readness Management Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXNovember 18, 2016
I had the privilege of supervising and training the people that worked for me. It was an honor to take responsibility of units equipment while they were deployed. Once they returned from deployment, there equipment was reissued and ready for them to operate and train with no operational issues.
Nice place to work
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  655 Discovery DR NW Huntsville,AL 35806November 12, 2016
Clean up area to get parts ready to bond. Make sure poloy on table is clean before putting parts down on table. If doing coat removal of gorge make sure table is clean before you roll out gorge onto table.
Pros
Like working with co-workers
Cons
Job ended no other contracts
Continually advancing in various sectors of the technology industry.
Sr. Systems Engineer, Supporting HUD OCIO/HUD SEM (Current Employee) –  Rosslyn, VANovember 9, 2016
ManTech has been more than accommodating with understanding the need for a work life balance. I don't feel like a robot being ordered around, I'm a person before an employee. Thanks to my wonderful supervisor!
Excellent starting point.
Access Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 30, 2016
For anyone wanting to secure a government contract, then working for security companies such as ManTech will help you make the contacts need for those jobs.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Pay
Fun
Mechanical Technician POR, FORT CARSON (Current Employee) –  FortOctober 25, 2016
I enjoyed this position. It offered great benefits along with excellent co-workers. If i could keep my position with this company i most certainly would.
Didn't keep up with the times
Senior Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDOctober 24, 2016
ManTech was a nice company to work for, but with my experience in process improvement, there was a lot of room for growth that the company was not open to exploring.
Respected Employer with Government Contracts
Principal Safety Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FLSeptember 26, 2016
ManTech International hires highly motivated people with the skills necessary to perform the work required. Individuals are encouraged to continue their learning through education reimbursements and assistance and many online courses through the corporate website.
Awesome company
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXSeptember 26, 2016
KBR is an awesome company, they may not be one of the higher paying contractors but they do make up for it with perks and nice accommodations for their employee, paid vacation sick days, travel etc. It is the best company I worked for thus far.
Pros
Takes good care of employees
Cons
Can't think of any cons right now

Want to know more about ManTech International Corporation?

Ask a question
great company
Raid Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VASeptember 23, 2016
was a great company to work for and a great experience. i would recommend this company to anyone. would work for them again in the future. i find them to be ethical.
Good company to work for
Access Control Officer (Current Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALSeptember 21, 2016
It's a good company to work for. Easy work and you learn a lot. A bit boring but it pays well. The supervisors are pretty cool.
Pros
Good pay, good supervisors, lots of hours
Cons
Boring
Good company to work, salary is average
Senior Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VASeptember 16, 2016
Worked there for 6 years, HR is helpful to find another job within company but you may have to get a salary reduction. It may take you 5 years to get up to certain salary but if your current contract ends, you may have to take whatever position the company have at that time, including pay cut. Co-workers are great.
No Comment
Director of Subcontracts and Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VASeptember 11, 2016
I have no comment on this company at this time. I don't like to provide public evals of a company due to potential blowback. Sorry but that is a real concern.
Really Creative Environment
SENIOR DESIGNER/PRODUCTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCAugust 25, 2016
I had worked in the same environment for over 30 years. I was quite pleased there. Mantech had just acquired the contract in June 2015 so I was already there having worked for General Dynamics.
Having previously been management in the the same workspace, I was extremely knowledgable of and took advantage all graphic processes available for me to use.
peaceful joyful fun lovin g place to work
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VA 20151August 22, 2016
awesome place to work nice people fun joyful loving lots of hardworkes happy people. happy people we worked on trucks we welded repaired engines breaks.
Productive, sometimes very lively professoinal office.
International Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALAugust 15, 2016
Have worked for ManTech International for two years. My co-workers are the best, and I cannot recall ever having issues with my supervisors.
Very Productive
Logistical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bagram, AfghanstanAugust 15, 2016
Got to work indirectly for the US Army where i learned a lot, knowing i helped make life for the army better out there was quite satisfying.Very friendly colleges.
Gd
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAAugust 15, 2016
The contract was successful in developing, installing and supporting many IT systems and applications. Descent pay, good benefits, and a good working environment.
Not Bad
Project Controller (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAAugust 14, 2016
No a bad company to work for. Just had bad Management on the project. Project Manager didnt have very good communication with team. Overall company is a great company. Benefits are great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.