ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Good company
Government Contractor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 30, 2016
Good company to work for. Have been working for them since SRS Technologies days. Would recommend them to those in the LA area.
Outstanding Leadership
Access Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAMay 25, 2016
My experience at Mantech was very rewarding and I leared alot. Management showed a sincere concern for their employees and their well being.
Good friendly environment
Events Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALMay 25, 2016
I work for ManTech, but I am contracted to the Missile Defense Agency. I have advanced fast within the company. Co workers and management are great.
Pros
networking
Cons
not great medical benefits
Great Place to Work
Electronic Technician I (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCMay 24, 2016
I have been working here for 5 years and I have gained a lot of experience. I have also had the opportunity to travel overseas.
Great environment to work in
Supply Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMay 23, 2016
Mantech was an overseas job for me. I was able to share my supply knowledge with this company in Afghanistan. I learned a lot about the being a good team player.
Mantech, Inc. - I learned a lot.
Logistics Tech II/Property Officer (TS/SCI) (Former Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDMay 19, 2016
Mantech is a good company and originally had fantastic benefits and pay. They went through a re-organization which created a difficult change for those who had been there for years but I understand they have reverted to the original organization and things have calmed down.

The contract I worked under was understood to one day revert to government staffing so this was to be a temporary location. I started as someone who would pick up and retrieve assets for upgrades and then return them to the owners. I was promoted into and educated in property and logistics and became the primary Property Officer on the project. This was the best part of the job.

The worst part was the down time after we pushed through the majority of the assets and began slowing down. I am not made to sit still for long and so had to move on when the offer came.
Pros
Company townhalls
Cons
Company townhalls
Physical Security Specialist (Current Employee) –  Schriever AFB, COMay 16, 2016
ManTech is an outstanding company to work for! Management always kept us informed on happenings around the company. I truly felt that I was part of a team.
Great enviroment
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 14, 2016
I have worked with ManTech since 2007 as a sub-contractor before being hired full time in March 2008. I have had good experiences with the company. The only issues have come from the client and the way they operate in comparison to other contracts. Large number of meetings requested by the client also take away a lot of time to manage and perform necessary tasks.
New environment new clients, new life
On-site Technical Representative (Former Employee) –  PERU CURACAOMay 12, 2016
Constantly interacting with customers supporting their mission in South America. opening tickets for every technical issue both Hardware and software. I learned a great deal with the way operations are managed working in an international environment.
I had a great teamwork environment that supported all of the technical staff working overseas. Hardest part of the work was the immediate adjustment to moving to a different country and learning how to get around. The most enjoyable part was seeing the positive impact my hard work provided to clients making sure that their mission was rarely interrupted.

It was my firs time working supporting DoD Clients. the exposure and support to different clients at an executive level made this work experience, one to remember for life.
Pros
Excellent level of professionals
Cons
Contract lost to another company
Great company that will help expand your skills
Staff Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMay 12, 2016
Great company that will give you opportunity to learn new skills. Very different from other jobs as I might not work on the same project every day.Co-workers are very professional and easy to get along with. They always helped me when seeking help. Hardest part of job is getting guidance from managers when trying to complete a task.
Pros
Great Pay, Good Work environment
Cons
overstaffed
Flexible life/work balance.
C#, LINQ, Model-View-Controller (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAMay 11, 2016
Challenging work, with good hands-on learning opportunities.
Can work from home if need be.
Need to win more projects that require software engineers.
I do not have any remarks about this company
GSSO (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MarylandMay 4, 2016
Would not advise anyone to work for this company. The contractor in my opinion is not protected as well as a GG or GS. There is nothing more for me to write about.
Productive place with great concentration on our men and women serving overseas.
LOGISTICS ANALYST SR/Procurement Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huguenot, NYMay 4, 2016
I have always enjoyed working with ManTech International. It is a company that takes great pride in our service men and women, and provides support whenever and wherever possible.
Only contracting work
Cyber Security Senior Principal (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 21, 2016
Not a good experience. it depends on contract work awarded to ManTech which you can not control. But if the contact is extended then you will have job or otherwise you are asked to leave.
Pros
responsive
Cons
client site
Liked the people I worked with. Hard working team.
Executive Administrative Assistant to VP Contracts (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAApril 20, 2016
Good group of co-workers who were interested in doing a good job to help the company do well. Nice working conditions and friendly management team.
Hardwork
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 12, 2016
The management was lacking and it was a hostile work environment but the pay was great. I did get to visit Afghanistan again which was fun.
Review
Heavy Wheel Mechanic Kuwait Aps4 (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 7, 2016
Kbr was a good job I actually got to visit 2 countries and have and enjoy some of the good money you earned it was a milatery contract wich means it was government controlled
Pros
travel
Cons
far from home in hostle inviorment
Job Core
Principle Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VAApril 7, 2016
This company values money and not its employees. The management is not very employee friendly and they make a lot of promises that are never kept.
Review
Special and Personnel Security (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 1, 2016
I like working for this company; great coworkers, pleasant atmosphere. Local management was ok, the had their own way of doing things. The hardest part about my job was finding parking.
Pros
people
Cons
parking
Great Company to work for!
Field Engineer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMarch 31, 2016
I really don't have a lot to say other than I enjoyed being part of a great company. the hardest part of the job was being away from my family for 6 months at a time do to the nature of the contract I was on.
Pros
Great Benifits
Cons
Long hours.