ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

Great team to work for
Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  JBLM, WaApril 27, 2017
This company allowed me to do what I did in the Army, and that was conduct my supply and logistics operations while teaching others on how to do their property book job effective. This company was great to work for; it was sad to see the contract end when it did
Pros
location and money was good
Cons
Laid off employees
Great Military Employer
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  GrogiaApril 25, 2017
Enjoyed my time at Mantech. Very rewarding job working side by side for the military, with great benefits. Get to travel a lot if you choose to. Mantech provide educational benefits for continued advancement.
Pros
Working for the military, travel
Cons
no opportunity for advancement unless you move out of State
Lots of Opportunity Potential - Rewarding
Enterprise Architect, Manager (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 25, 2017
ManTech rewards those who work hard. As a company they take care of their employees needs through mobility, and assistance with technical training.

Management is always aware of employee needs and keeps an open door if you need to discuss any topic of concern.
Pros
Great Management, fair pay.
Cons
Not enough visits to corporate. Can feel isolated on contracts
Productive and fun
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXApril 24, 2017
It was a great job just had the wrong people in hire position that did not know how to take care of there people and did not want nobody to advance if it was not for them.
Productive and friendly environment
Left Behind Equipment Supply Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXApril 20, 2017
A typical day at work would consist of testing equipment for the military and evaluate the soldiers actions and process.
I learned so many thing working there. Anything from equipment and testing computer programs.
My co-workers loved working there because we were trying to help the soldiers as best as possible.
The hardest part there was leaving because I enjoyed working with the team.
The most enjoyable is passing the testing product.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
no cons
Glass ceiling for women
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXApril 17, 2017
Looking for a workspace that keeps things old school? Where woman are paid less than men for doing the same work or more? Looking to step back into the 60s or 70s where women were treated like the weaker gender and had to fight just to be heard? If you are interested in training men knowing they will be promoted over you simply for being men? Then ManTech is where you want to be.
Pros
Paid job
Cons
Glass ceiling for women
Vehicle Mechanic
Heavy Vehicle Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Moody AFB, GAApril 12, 2017
Perform normal maintenance and repair to vehicles.Troubleshoot, repair, and replace faulty components to maintain top vehicle performance. Work to keep vehicle down time low.
Excellent company to work for.
Senior Principal Intelligence Systems Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDApril 7, 2017
Man tech is an exceptional company with quality programs International Corporation. From the headquarters in Virginia to the Maryland Intelligence division for support to NSA, Mantech International is team supporting the Global, National, Local businesses. If not for Sequestration, I would still be employed with ManTech.
The bottom line.
Sr VMware Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAApril 6, 2017
When management was confronted with issues by the employees that were inefficient and offensive to other employees the management only took steps to resolve and remedy the issues if it affected them directly. If not, there was nothing done. I requested in writing paperwork on the Americans with Disabilities Act every week for 2 months and I never received it. That was just one example.
Pros
It was an excellent location near the airport.
Cons
More focused on numbers as opposed to workers.
Terrible company
Network Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Clarksburg, WVApril 5, 2017
They bid the contract so low that they can't pay people a good salary. When applying and even after you are hired you have to enter things multiple times. I have asked the same question multiple times and never get an answer.
Pros
Great customer to work with
Cons
Contractual work
Great
Senior System Integration Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDApril 3, 2017
Great company to work for, flexible schedule great collaboration between team. Training is always provided by company and with the ability to work with other teams
The sky is the limit!
Sr. Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 31, 2017
ManTech is a company that is willing to change and grow with the changing times. If you have a desire and the skill set, you will be grateful for ManTech's dedication to continual professional growth.
Summary
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Bagram, AFMarch 30, 2017
The company is overall great place to work. I recommend it to anyone to work. Management and the team are treated like family. The salary is very well compensated.
Mantech
Executive Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDMarch 22, 2017
Mantech offered a good salary/retirement package. Generally it was a good place to work and the people were nice. Provides support for the military.
Professional
Strategic Planner/Process Improvement (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 22, 2017
ManTech International is a good organization, from what I remember. Although, I was only there a short period. The time I was employed with ManTech, it was necessary. ManTech won the Navy Cyber Security/Electronic Warfare contract in 2013. They offered the same task orders with lower salaries. This was not pleasing, but it was in line with the Navy's mandate to lower contractor cost for the same level and amount work it was demanding. For those who needed the work - salaries and benefits were accepted until something better could be found. That is what I did. Realize, cultures change over time. It has been close to four years since I was employed with ManTech. This review may or may not be present-day.
Get me out!
Hunt Team Analyst - MDA EIX (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 20, 2017
I took this job and relocated to Huntsville in an attempt to become more technical in my security reviews. I have taken a course in Cyber Hunt Teams and this job was supposed to give me the chance to learn it on the job. I was promised training and raises. Well, I am 7 months in now. I have been to one site and was chided for bring reference material with me. I have had no chance to learn on the job. Nobody is providing mentorship to strengthen my skills. And everything is always either an emergency or a waste of time.
Pros
Cons
No training, no raises, no potential
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLMarch 16, 2017
Launching rockets and providing for our future. Love being part of an amazing team. Experiences and education daily that could only be provided at this position.
Engaging work
Program Manager, ALPHAPATRIOT Ft Meade (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDMarch 15, 2017
Love to manage complex projects that involve operations and intelligence. Overall very operational committed but lacks proper overhead support to the line personnel.
Mantech DC Metro Area
Systems Analyst Technician (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMarch 14, 2017
Great place to work but not long term. Management does not care for personnel well being or Morale. Its only work, no talking, no laughing because that means no work is getting done... At least for the PM I am working for on tis project. Other teams have better experiences and I will need to move to others to find an equal medium.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Horrible management
Provided Opportunity
Security Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 14, 2017
ManTech International was an excellent company to work for and provided me the opportunity for growth. They offered training and the tools necessary for improvement of skills and knowledge.
Pros
Positive Work Enviornment
Cons
Contractual work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.