ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

Focus on restrictions and punishments.
Unarmed Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 28, 2016
In this particular job at ManTech the overarching management focus on the workforce was about what you can't do rather that any kind of praise or rewards. While on duty: no reading, no cell phone, no computer, no chatting, no lunch with other employees, and no recognition for good job performance.
ManTech is a large corporation with thousands of employees but I have only seen my particular contract management as an example for the whole company.
Great Company as well as the personnel that I worked for and the men and women that worked for me.
Readness Management Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXNovember 18, 2016
I had the privilege of supervising and training the people that worked for me. It was an honor to take responsibility of units equipment while they were deployed. Once they returned from deployment, there equipment was reissued and ready for them to operate and train with no operational issues.
Really Creative Environment
SENIOR DESIGNER/PRODUCTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCAugust 25, 2016
I had worked in the same environment for over 30 years. I was quite pleased there. Mantech had just acquired the contract in June 2015 so I was already there having worked for General Dynamics.
Having previously been management in the the same workspace, I was extremely knowledgable of and took advantage all graphic processes available for me to use.
Good company to work, salary is average
Senior Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VASeptember 16, 2016
Worked there for 6 years, HR is helpful to find another job within company but you may have to get a salary reduction. It may take you 5 years to get up to certain salary but if your current contract ends, you may have to take whatever position the company have at that time, including pay cut. Co-workers are great.
Respected Employer with Government Contracts
Principal Safety Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FLSeptember 26, 2016
ManTech International hires highly motivated people with the skills necessary to perform the work required. Individuals are encouraged to continue their learning through education reimbursements and assistance and many online courses through the corporate website.
Continually advancing in various sectors of the technology industry.
Sr. Systems Engineer, Supporting HUD OCIO/HUD SEM (Current Employee) –  Rosslyn, VANovember 9, 2016
ManTech has been more than accommodating with understanding the need for a work life balance. I don't feel like a robot being ordered around, I'm a person before an employee. Thanks to my wonderful supervisor!
Awesome company
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXSeptember 26, 2016
KBR is an awesome company, they may not be one of the higher paying contractors but they do make up for it with perks and nice accommodations for their employee, paid vacation sick days, travel etc. It is the best company I worked for thus far.
Pros
Takes good care of employees
Cons
Can't think of any cons right now
Nice place to work
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  655 Discovery DR NW Huntsville,AL 35806November 12, 2016
Clean up area to get parts ready to bond. Make sure poloy on table is clean before putting parts down on table. If doing coat removal of gorge make sure table is clean before you roll out gorge onto table.
Pros
Like working with co-workers
Cons
Job ended no other contracts
Medicore company
Senior Program Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAJune 12, 2016
The company needs major improvements in my opinion. As in most companies, there are sections that are exceptional and others that are medicore. The area I work in has very long hours, lousy systems, grueling month-end processes, and no work/life balance. Upper management is not receptive to any changes/upgrades to improve most things which has been brought to their attention.
Cons
Basically it's a sweatshop working environment
bad culture
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAMay 31, 2016
verbally abusive boss - although HR got involved, there was no change. if you have any self-respect, don't work here.

they are short-handled, but they are too cheap to hire more people. this results in cutting corners.

bad benefit and compensation. health insurance is joke. pay is even worse joke.

worst decision of my life to come to work at this place
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
bad culture, pay is even worse
Great company that will help expand your skills
Staff Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMay 12, 2016
Great company that will give you opportunity to learn new skills. Very different from other jobs as I might not work on the same project every day.Co-workers are very professional and easy to get along with. They always helped me when seeking help. Hardest part of job is getting guidance from managers when trying to complete a task.
Pros
Great Pay, Good Work environment
Cons
overstaffed
MANTECH Experience
Database Administrator / .NET Developer (Former Employee) –  Mayport Naval Station, FLJuly 31, 2016
Due to budget cuts I was let go without notice. I worked on a project that took over a year to complete but that was cancel due to budget cuts. All contractors were let go.
Pros
Steady working hours
Cons
No notice before laying us off
Great enviroment
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 14, 2016
I have worked with ManTech since 2007 as a sub-contractor before being hired full time in March 2008. I have had good experiences with the company. The only issues have come from the client and the way they operate in comparison to other contracts. Large number of meetings requested by the client also take away a lot of time to manage and perform necessary tasks.
Excellent starting point.
Access Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 30, 2016
For anyone wanting to secure a government contract, then working for security companies such as ManTech will help you make the contacts need for those jobs.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Pay
Another great company to work for
Data monitoring (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 3, 2016
This company has great retirement and vacation plains along, with then great pay and set up for non employment for it workers.
Pros
The company works well with employees who may need to work different hours
Cons
Summer in El Paso out side work is very hot
Didn't keep up with the times
Senior Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDOctober 24, 2016
ManTech was a nice company to work for, but with my experience in process improvement, there was a lot of room for growth that the company was not open to exploring.
Great People
Operations Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VAJuly 13, 2016
Great management who cares about their employees. Team consists of competent and cooperative people. Interesting and challenging work. However like any government contract company, job security is an issue.
Pros
Great Benefits
Good company to work for
Access Control Officer (Current Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALSeptember 21, 2016
It's a good company to work for. Easy work and you learn a lot. A bit boring but it pays well. The supervisors are pretty cool.
Pros
Good pay, good supervisors, lots of hours
Cons
Boring
Good Company
Staff Help Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 27, 2016
I would recommend them to my friends. Small IT work force in Colorado Springs but many opportunities in other locations. Virginia area is the main work area.
Pros
Very understanding of ex-military employees
Cons
Productive, sometimes very lively professoinal office.
International Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALAugust 15, 2016
Have worked for ManTech International for two years. My co-workers are the best, and I cannot recall ever having issues with my supervisors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.